Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes

5 posters

Go down

Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes Empty Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes

Post by Angelicrisis Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 pm

I thought this was very interesting considering the fact 16-20 billion was being withheld to help the citizens of this "great" country who helped it get to where it is today. The affiliation to Obama also makes perfect sense as well.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/george-soros-working-for-world-government-and-world-currency/

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes Empty Re: Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros More info here

Soros correctly speculated that the British government would have to devalue the pound sterling.

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes Empty Re: Excellent article about just how deep the rabit hole goes

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:I thought this was very interesting considering the fact 16-20 billion was being withheld to help the citizens of this "great" country who helped it get to where it is today. The affiliation to Obama also makes perfect sense as well.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/george-soros-working-for-world-government-and-world-currency/

It is all starting to make sense and it is scary as hell. Fifty million dollars for a 3 day conference in Bretton Woods, NH? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that summit.

While the man may be a great philanthropist, I seriously question his motives. He is a walking contradiction. I know many hail him as a hero and a genius economist, but I really don't trust him. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

The guy is creepy. Helping create the destruction of the American economy and middle class far outweighs any "good" he has done in my opinion. I find it ironic that he disguises extreme liberalism with corporate manipulation, and corruption.

I wonder though, as old as he is who exactly is his successor, or is bringing down the "greatest" nation his final goal. Sad......very sad.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I do not trust him.

"Soros made his first billion as a currency speculator in 1992 by shorting the British pound and causing misery to millions of hardworking British citizens. He went on to cause the 1999 Russiagate scandal, almost collapsing the Russian economy. It was described as “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.”

"He did the same to Thailand and Malaysia in 1997, causing the Asian financial crisis of that time. Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad called him “a villain and a moron,” while Thailand’s PM referred to him as “Dracula.” He also helped dismantle Yugoslavia and caused major trouble in Japan, Indonesia, Georgia, Ukraine and Burma by raiding their economies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:The guy is creepy. Helping create the destruction of the American economy and middle class far outweighs any "good" he has done in my opinion. I find it ironic that he disguises extreme liberalism with corporate manipulation, and corruption.

I wonder though, as old as he is who exactly is his successor, or is bringing down the "greatest" nation his final goal. Sad......very sad.

So who is his "protege" --- affraid --- Barack Obama affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Would make sense. Obama is obviously not as influential, but has proven to be very manipulative and he is at the helm of the U.S. Truth be told we may not ever really know who it is even after the self-absorbed, Nazi passes away...not for a while anyway. I just sit back and am in awe of just how unecessary this whole thing really is, and more improtantly just how many have suffered and are going to because of his "genius".

We have people dying for this country not knowing they are just playing a game for the financial fortitude of those who could honestly care less if they live or die, chances are in more realistic terms the more that die the better becasue thats one less person left to use "thier" resources.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost_in_Oregon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:Would make sense. Obama is obviously not as influential, but has proven to be very manipulative and he is at the helm of the U.S. Truth be told we may not ever really know who it is even after the self-absorbed, Nazi passes away...not for a while anyway. I just sit back and am in awe of just how unecessary this whole thing really is, and more improtantly just how many have suffered and are going to because of his "genius".

We have people dying for this country not knowing they are just playing a game for the financial fortitude of those who could honestly care less if they live or die, chances are in more realistic terms the more that die the better becasue thats one less person left to use "thier" resources.

Very True! and thank you for the article, I have been keeping watch on Soros for a long time now, And the crazy council... People believe this is a Conspiracy Rolling Eyes I on the other hand DO NOT! No

Lost_in_Oregon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm

This scares me the most.

Soros is saying that a washed-up America should be replaced by a world government with a global currency under UN rule. He also advocates that China should be top dog while we play second fiddle. What Soros doesn’t say is that two decades of outsourcing U.S. industry, opening the borders and bankrupting the economy with pointless wars and other debacles have been intentionally orchestrated so that now international bankers can tell the world the system is broken and that the individuals who broke it need to show us how to fix it.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Alot like the Bildenberg Group moving their players, and getting ready to show their hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:45 pm

disgustedwithgovt wrote:Alot like the Bildenberg Group moving their players, and getting ready to show their hand.

Scary. That is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

FYI folks this is written by the teaparty and might be a BIT bias? Just saying??
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:FYI folks this is written by the teaparty and might be a BIT bias? Just saying??

I am basing my opinion on the link you provided with his early background. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Arent most articles Biased??
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Jobless_in_Ma wrote:Arent most articles Biased??

Yea that is the problem with blogs. They get around before all facts can be determined. The teaparty can be more extreme like the birther movement.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down