Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Unemployed and found a little help EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Unemployed and found a little help EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Unemployed and found a little help EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Unemployed and found a little help

2 posters

Go down

Unemployed and found a little help Empty Unemployed and found a little help

Post by jpc890 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

I am have currently been unemployed for over a year and have been looking for a year. I have been looking into all outlets especially the internet. I have even looked at the "work from home programs" with no succsess until now. I was desparate and tried this plan. I have made $5000 in 4 weeks. Im sharing because thats how it works. It will hopefully help me until I can get a real job. It worked for me and it can work for you. Go to http://legitmoneyquick.webs.com and check it out.

jpc890

Back to top Go down

Unemployed and found a little help Empty Re: Unemployed and found a little help

Post by USA Citizen Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Follow the link to check this pyramid scheme out:
It says:
"The law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive."

Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the five email addresses listed below. After setting up your free paypal account and confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into your Paypal Account use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the list with a note "Please add me to your list."

Some tips on these types of schemes:
Avoid Work-at-Home Job Scams
By John Rossheim,
Monster Senior Contributing Writer

Who wouldn't want to work from home on a part-time basis and earn thousands of dollars a month? It's an offer millions of people can't or don't refuse. Unfortunately, some of these folks eventually regret having done business with a so-called work-at-home employer.
"It's hard to distinguish legitimate work-at-home programs from people who are just out to get your money," says Sheila Atkins, associate director of public affairs for the Council of Better Business Bureaus in Arlington, Virginia.
With that caveat in mind, use the following tips to steer around the hazards of finding work-at-home employment.

Likely to Be Legit
Some occupations and industries are much more likely than others to offer real opportunities for at-home work.
"A lot of legitimate companies are using home workers to take orders over the phone," says Cheryl Demas, author of It's a Jungle Out There and a Zoo in Here: Run Your Home Business Without Letting It Overrun You. "Some employers also employ customer service reps who work at home."

Scam-Ridden Occupations
Other lines of at-home employment deserve a higher level of skepticism. It pays to examine the economics of the work you're being asked to do.
Envelope stuffing is a classic example of a business that may not be for real. If you were the employer, why would you pay someone $1 or more to stuff an envelope when you could job out the task to a mailing house for pennies apiece?
At-home assembly work is also highly suspicious. If these companies were legit, why wouldn't they be using offshore labor at a fraction of the cost?
And then there's medical billing or claims processing. "Very few medical professionals will let just anyone handle private medical info," says Atkins, especially with new healthcare privacy rules in effect. "Most doctors will not outsource billing services to individuals," but rather to large, established companies whose workers are trained and employed on site.

In general, beware of work-at-home employers who ask for your money up front. "Legitimate employers pay you, not the other way around," says Demas.
If you think you might have identified a legitimate work-at-home job, it's time to do some detective work.

Questions to Ask
If you think you might have identified a legitimate work-at-home job, it's time to do some detective work.
Legitimate work-at-home employers should be willing and able to answer a variety of questions about their programs. Here are some questions to ask:
What tasks will I have to perform? (Ask the program sponsor to list every step of the job.)
Will I be paid a salary, or will my pay be based on commission?
Who will pay me?
When will I get my first paycheck?
Finally, if the work-at-home employer passes all these tests but you still feel a bit queasy about the offer, trust your gut and run the other way.
http://inside.monster.com/work-at-home/inside2.aspx?WT.mc
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down