Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive

3 posters

Go down

Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  Empty Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 am

The “We can’t wait” campaign is a new phase in Mr. Obama’s so-far unsuccessful effort — punctuated until now by his cries of “Pass this bill!” on the stump — to pressure Republicans to support the job creation package he proposed after Labor Day. It comes after unanimous votes by Senate Republicans in the past week to block the plan; House Republican leaders have refused to put the measure to a vote.

Polls show overwhelming support for pieces of the $447 billion package, which includes expanded tax cuts for workers and employers, and spending for infrastructure projects and for state aid to keep teachers and emergency responders at work. But Republicans oppose provisions in Mr. Obama’s plan that would offset the costs with higher taxes on the wealthy.

Should the bill ultimately fail, Democrats believe they at least have the better political argument, and they vow to exploit what they call the Republicans’ obstruction in the 2012 campaign.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45010368/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/#.TqUvA3LF-bQ

Back to top Go down

Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  Empty Re: Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 am

Not much time left. The Senate is out this week.

WestWingReport West Wing Report
Trick - or treat? Senate is off this week, returns on Halloween. House returns tomorrow for two four-day weeks, then takes a week off
3 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  Empty Re: Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

Another much needed vacation for them.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by snowman Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 am

I look back at our last two president's, was thing's any better? Hell I had a job and I steal was a working poor basterd then.Now I'am a no job unemployed poor basterd now.I think I'll just become a actor.keep the faith. Shocked

snowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 am

We can't wait, each day, more and more become homeless with children and those that can hang on, do so with the help of friends, family who won't be able to do it forever. #We Can't Wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm

The TV show "The Walking Dead" has some scaring similarity with the 99%. If things get worse, we could become them or are almost already there. We are just not dead enough.

Therefore we still have something to fight for! Jobs plan stalled, Obama to try new economic drive  944440

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down