Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM

+4
nfpexec
laine25
Jobless_in_Ma
wausauguy
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 Empty Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Call me crazy. I have said a million times, if I could do one thing, it would be to meet all our friends personally. Since that doesn't seem possible, I am having a BBQ on Monday, Labor Day for all of you, right here on the forum.

Time 1PM

Menu:

BBQ chicken, NJ honey and sweet corn, NJ Tomotoes, Potatoe and Macaroni Salad, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Tossed Green Salad.

Desert: Lemon Poppyseed Cake, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cake

Adult Beverages: Margaritas, frozen and on the rocks, salt or no salt, beer and wine.

We will provide the volleyball, horseshoes and music. Please bring your favorite game, music and beverage. Bring the family and friends and have fun.

Hope you will all be able to join us online.

If you would like, bring your favorite dish as well.

Hope to "see" you all then.

Big hug,

mk

BTW, the menu will be made using recipes from the Unemployed Friends Cookbook. I bumped up the topic again.

Be well.

Back to top Go down

Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Sounds delish, I will get the Tom Petty on right away. What can I get you to drink getthem? We have power so far, but getting rainy and windy again. Not to worry, I have candles.

Back to top Go down

Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm

MaryKay wrote:Sounds delish, I will get the Tom Petty on right away. What can I get you to drink getthem? We have power so far, but getting rainy and windy again. Not to worry, I have candles.

I am going to make a screwdriver, can't have too many though. Boy its raining cats and dogs. The power is back now. We lost it at 3am to about 10. Then 1:30 to just now. Rolling Eyes
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by laine25 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Love Bruce Springsteen
laine25
laine25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

well Im stuffed now! Online BBQ - Monday, Labor Day 1PM - Page 3 417709 I would love a real pina colada though! yum yum!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

We are getting a storm too, hope you all don't get wet on your way here. It's supposedly just a passing thunderstorm, but it's about an hour now.

S&T, another pina colada coming right up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I need all our guests to come inside, really raining hard and lightening. Please all come in for a few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

OH boy....rained out! just our luck LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Its not raining here yet, but its dark and dreary out now, no more sunshine Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Eatin popcorn and pouring my 3rd drink. Yanks new golden boy Montero doin well 2 HOMERS! Its only hs 2nd game! Yanks winning 9 to 11 crazy stuff! Thats what Im talkin
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm

just dropping in to say HI! Hope you enjoy the clams on the half shell and the keg of beer that I brought. Back to work tomorrow so am really enjoying today.
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

mrmarti wrote:just dropping in to say HI! Hope you enjoy the clams on the half shell and the keg of beer that I brought. Back to work tomorrow so am really enjoying today.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well. I still use your meatball recipe DO you have a homemade mac and cheese recipe? I am tired of boxed stuff. I have plenty of stuff here to make it.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mrmarti wrote:just dropping in to say HI! Hope you enjoy the clams on the half shell and the keg of beer that I brought. Back to work tomorrow so am really enjoying today.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well. I still use your meatball recipe DO you have a homemade mac and cheese recipe? I am tired of boxed stuff. I have plenty of stuff here to make it.

here's a recipe I found a couple of months ago and have been making every month. My son says it's "banging"

http://startcooking.com/popup.recipe/336

mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Sorry for the disappearance, internet out. Some hostess, huh? Storms aren't really supposed to start until around now, just a few pop ups they said.

mrmarti, thanks for coming and thanks for the beer and clams. How are you, how is the job going? We miss you, but are happy you are back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Can I get a refill for anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi guys sorry for late arrival. Been busy with things around the house as usual. Hope everyone is having a wonderful time!!
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

mrmarti wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

here's a recipe I found a couple of months ago and have been making every month. My son says it's "banging"

http://startcooking.com/popup.recipe/336

Thanks I will put that in my favorites. The only thing I don't have is the dried mustard. Next time I will try it. I made the elbows and used velveta for the cheese sauce. Its good for now but I need to try something new.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by emvie Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Poking my head in...hope everyone is having an awesome day!

emvie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

I am going to try this out tomorrow night, we love mac and cheese, and the weather is supposed to really cool off, so that will be some lovely comfort food for a chilly day.

Thanks for stopping by emvie. How are you? Can I get you a beverage?

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 pm

So for Dessert Black Forrest Cake? Happy dance
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Whipping one up right now. Try some lemon poppyseed or chocolate, chocolate chip and don't forget superstevies delicious dessert as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by emvie Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Brought Shiner Bock straight from the heart of Texas...with lots of sliced limes, of course. Smile

emvie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks emvie.

I am afraid I have to log off for a bit, we are getting quite a storm, lots of lightening and the lights keep dimming. Be back soon i hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

MaryKay wrote:Thanks emvie.

I am afraid I have to log off for a bit, we are getting quite a storm, lots of lightening and the lights keep dimming. Be back soon i hope.

Be safe Marykay.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by wausauguy Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Partey like it's 1999...

wausauguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3