Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment

+2
lendmeflight2
TR11005
6 posters

Go down

China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  Empty China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:42 pm

http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-biggest-export-to-america-is-unemployment-2011-7

As the U.S. remains in a state of seemingly permanent economic malaise and high unemployment, China is booming. This week, China reported $874 billion in exports in the first half of 2011, up 20 percent from a year earlier.
The International Monetary Fund forecasts that China’s economy will surpass the U.S. economy in size as soon as 2016. China is the biggest foreign buyer of U.S. Treasury securities.
But economists disagree about how the U.S. should respond to China’s extraordinary growth--or if it should respond at all.

Back to top Go down

China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  Empty Re: China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment

Post by TR11005 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Don't buy from China or WalMarts!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment  Empty Re: China Biggest Export To America Is Unemployment

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

I actually bought a pack of socks at walmart a few weeks ago that were made in the United States. I know, I was shocked as well.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm

I haven't shopped at walmart in at least 2 yrs. We used to live less than a mile from one before my husband got laid off. We lost the house and moved to a different town and there is not one for miles...I love it! We also had a target close by and preferred to shop there over walmart most of the time any way.

My husband is union and so was his dad. He was brought up to only buy american when its possible. (sometimes "american made" products have some foreign product depending on what it is and it cant be helped lol)

Ill never forget the first time we shopped for a car together, boy was it hard. He refused to buy anything foreign. back then I wanted to choke him, but now I see why he and his dad were so dead set against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpossum Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm telling you, we need a big fat tariff on all Chinese imports, with no exceptions.

Redpossum

http://possumhole.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 pm

I'll second that vote on the tariffs. How did "proctectionist" when applied to our country's workers become a bad thing? Oh, I know,they turn everything on its head, but it makes me want to SCREEEAAAAMMM!!!!
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 am

I am for tariffs, especially on China. They don't play fair. Remember they are still Communists and have terrible Human right issues. Why we let their garbage products in here in the first place is totally UnAmerican!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by 462Tech Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 am

Don't forget Mexico. They manufactor textiles, auto parts and illegal drugs....

462Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpossum Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm

462Tech wrote:Don't forget Mexico. They manufactor textiles, auto parts and illegal drugs....

Illegal drugs are not manufactured, they are grown. Legal drugs are manufactured.

Furthermore, if I might be forgiven for pointing it out, Mexico is not the source of many illegal drugs at all. Mexico is merely a transit point. Unless you're going to try to include cannabis, in which case I'm going to laugh at you.

The cocaine comes from Colombia, Peru, and Brazil.

The Heroin comes from completely different parts of the world, including Afghanistan. And may I point out that the Taliban had completely eliminated Opium production in Afghanistan, until we invaded in 2001. Only under the puppet government which we installed did Opium poppy growing rocket back up to record levels. The USA is to blame for that. Bush and Obama are to blame for that.

Last edited by Redpossum on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was on drugs)

Redpossum

http://possumhole.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

Yeah, it's hard to deny that most of our illegal drug "problem" is of our own creation. Let's not forget how the whole Iran Contra episode helped along the cocaine trade too.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm

As Japanese. This make me furious..every country in the world has China make their good cause the cheap labor. out of the three months I have lived in the US i have not, and will not shop or buy from Wal*Mart. I go to Target/Macy's'/ShopKo

Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 am

Good for you Tormoko! I wished many more people in this country would do the same. Wal*Mart is the last place on Earth I will go into!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down