Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589

4 posters

Go down

Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 Empty Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 am

99erAID
I spoke with Rep Barbara Lee's office re HR589 and was told there is no
date to bring the bill to the House floor for a vote. This means we need
to keep the heat on Rep Dave Camp. His office phone# is 202-225-3561. I
called Camp's office and they are logging calls with respect to the
bill

The quote above is from the 99erAid Facebook page.

If we want to see this bill come out of the Ways & Means Committee and to the House Floor, EVERY UNEMPLOYED PERSON AND 99er needs to call today!

Don't leave the advocating to just a few
...it doesn't work like that. According to the Wall St. Journal, there are over 5 million 99ers. If only several hundred call, it won't make a difference.

Even if you are only on the initial 26 weeks of state unemployment, or in any of the current 4 tiers or state EB, this bill will affect you. Time flies, take it from a 99er who has been in this position for over a year.

Spread this information to any and all unemployment forums, discussion groups, Facebook groups, Twitter groups, etc. you know of.

Call Chairman Camp's office today, get your call logged, & speak up for HR 589.

Back to top Go down

Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 Empty Re: Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589

Post by mrmarti Wed May 04, 2011 2:36 pm

done - when I mentioned that I wanted it logged in they asked for my name and what state I live in. They asked if I have contacted my congressman - replied everyday.
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 Empty Re: Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I also called a little while ago and asked that the call be "logged". There was nothing to it, gave my name, state and Rep.'s name and requested that HR 589 be moved forward as soon as possible. The woman knew exactly what bill I was referring to. I think the phone call lasted a little over a minute.

Also left a message with my Rep., who I am not too happy with right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

OH, I just called but didn't tell her that I wanted the call to be logged? Is that something we have to do in order for it to be done? Hold Please...Calling again to request it logged. BRB.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Done...I just called back and asked if you had to request it logged. I was told they try to log all calls. But if you request it to be done, it definatly get logged. I will remember that for all future calls to anybody maybe all my calls in the past were never logged because I never knew we had to request that. Good Info. to know.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 450627 Just called, the guy I talked to was not even familiar w/ as he called it "that # 589", so I explained it to him. He said he would record my call as supporting HR 589 to Rep. Camp. I did call back and requested that my support for HR 589 be logged, they will not ask you, you must ask. They will ask your name, address, and if you have contacted your local representative about the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 pm

aloneinpa wrote: Call W&M Cmte. Chair Camp's Office TODAY - Have your call "logged" for support of HR 589 450627 Just called, the guy I talked to was not even familiar w/ as he called it "that # 589", so I explained it to him. He said he would record my call as supporting HR 589 to Rep. Camp. I did call back and requested that my support for HR 589 be logged, they will not ask you, you must ask. They will ask your name, address, and if you have contacted your local representative about the matter.

Exactly. When I called, I gave them all my info up front, including my reps name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 pm

I called.... took my name and address
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Judi58 wrote:I called.... took my name and address

Thanks Judi for your support! We can't give up, our situation is dire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

i dont tweet but did someone tweet this out?
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Judi58 wrote:i dont tweet but did someone tweet this out?

All day! Also posted on their Facebook page!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down