Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://parlourmagazine.com/2011/04/goldie-taylor-on-why-barack-obama-shouldnt-have-to-show-his-papers/

Its all about race and they will NEVER be happy!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down


Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
nky101 wrote:Hyou not paid attention at all....As I said earlier. Dems had TOTAL CONTROL of ALL THREE BRANCHES of our Govt. So you cannot put all the blame on the GOP. In order for a lot of his programs to fail, quite a few Dems had to cross over. So stop the party of NO crap. it just isn't so. Look, you are NEVER going to change my mind about the failure of Obama, and you don't seem able to try to stop your addiction to the Kool-aid. So, we will just have to agree to disagree. Even thought I am "RIGHT"....as opposed to left.

Why are you ignoring my question? Are you unemployed and if so what tier are you on? Are you a "99er"? I am just curious.

Well...........are you going to answer?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:10 pm

I guess not

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:I guess not

Didn't think so. blahblahblah

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm

You forgot to mention Bush signed TARP! By the way most of the stim package has been paid back. TARP not so much.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by lendmeflight2 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm

nky101 wrote:Who is playing the race card here? You are. You are acting like a typical racist. She clearly isn't saying that the president shouldn't release his records because he is black, she is questioning why only the blackpresident has to release his records and why nothing he releases is good enough. My comment was about fascism in general. not in this particular situation. Everyone is entitled to their preference of government. If you would prefer to live under a fascist government then that is your rightful opinion but the majority of Americans, do not and never will, agree with you.


This is how the GOP wins elections. Everything you are saying is actually the opposite of the truth. I don't know if Obama has paid millions to have his details covered up and you don't either but I DO know history.

Carter is definitely NOT considered one of the worst presidents in history, he actually gets pretty favorable ratings. This is especially true when he is compared to Presidents like Bush 1 or 2, Hoover, Nixon, and other republicans. We live in a liberal nation, whether they know it or not or you believe it or not, it's true. Most Americans do not support conservative policies when the policies are actually explained to them.
The founding father's were the liberals of their day, this is something Sarah Palin doesn't tell you.

The social security fund was robbed in the 80's to give the rich tax breaks, robbed by Reagan and his republicans. Sound familiar? Yeah, the republicans are doing that again.

How much has Obama spent? He has spent a lot. He spent $700 billion in stimulus and a few hundred billion more on other things, like your unemployment benefits for example.

I know how much a trillion dollars is. You could spend a million dollars a day for 2000 years and never run out.

A trillion dollars is a million million dollars. That means you could take 3 trillion of the 11.7 trillion dollars that Bush 2 added on the deficit and make everyone in the United States a millionaire.

In October of 2009, when Obama had a chance to write his first budget, the deficit was already $11.7 trillion. When Bill Clinton left office we had a surplus. Where did that money go? It went to fight two illegal wars, tax cuts for the rich and the oil companies, and to bail out the banks.

I don't know how old you are but speak like the 20 year old neo-cons that seem to be really popular right now. You know, the ones who don't really remember Reagan but are told he was the greatest president ever?
Don't believe everything fox news tells you. >lendmelight

Wooeeeee!!! someons should lend you a light. You are certainly in the dark. Since it took you a while to respond, I guess you had to contact a liberal think :::snicker::: tank to find out What to say. Wake up and see the facts, and just don't spew the same old talking points (aka drivel) the dems put out.
I am much older than 20, and have 4 grandchildren. I have seen how the dems are t"ax and spend" and the Repubs have to step in and put the brakes on. I liked Clinton and actually voted for him the 2nd term, because he was smart enough to moderate his thinking in order to get along with the opposing party. the Republicans helped get that balanced budget, although most of it was on paper only. President Obama cannot do that. So, since you seem to absoorbed in the Democrat programs, i refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. have a great weekend.




Oh how clever. Actually you responded to me twice before I could get back to you so it didn't take me that long.


The democrats only controlled the senate for about 8 months of Obama's term in which they got a lot done. Since then the GOP have filibustered everything the democrats have tried to do. You refuse to have a battle of wits? I present you with facts which you don't have the knowledge to refute. If I am wrong tell me how I am wrong, don't just say "oh poor baby, you are so deluded".

Obama is a left wing radical to you? The problem with Obama is he is not left wing enough, he has basically been acting like a republican. The republicans are so far right that they are falling off a cliff. The republicans of the past were not like this. Eisenhower was more liberal than even Obama has been and Nixon was more liberal than the republicans of today.

You have no facts to back up anything you say and have no answer to mine, yet you tell me that I am clueless?

Right.

So yeah you are out of work and think the republicans have it right. No country has ever come out of a recession through saving money and cutting spending. You can't save your way out of a recession you have to spend your way out of it.
Look at the great depression for an example. Hoover tried to balance the budget above all else and the depression got worse. The only improvement started when liberal president Roosevelt SPENT MONEY to create the WPA and the WTA that saved this nation. World War 2 didn't end the depression Roosevelt did.

Now you can tell me how none of that actually happened and how Reagan saved us from the great depression.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Hit and Run again. Typical. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Looks like another troll. The reason they want his college records is pure racism. Basically to say only white people are smart enough to go to college. Of course these same people never mention that Bush only got into college because of his connections and affirmative action for white people: being rich. Otherwise his grades probably wouldn't have gotten him into a community college, much less ivy league. Palin's transcripts have never been uncovered, no doubt because she didn't get good grades either. I do think grades should be important but they have been for Republicans considering the morons they've elected. I want to see Trump's grades too.

Sure, there are things I dislike about Obama but this whole issue is based on race.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by lendmeflight2 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't think this person is a troll I just think they know nothing about politics or how the government works or anything about history. They just want to believe what Donald Trump tells them because he is the only person that is as overtly racist as they are.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by nky101 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm

No I am not a troll. I have been on this board almost a year, now. I guess I am tired of the prople on here pissin' and moanin' about the GOP and then turn around and beg for their help. Wanting records for Obama is not racial, but you bkind followers sure want to make it racial. I certainly know my politics, how the government works and "American" History. you might as well admit that B.H.O. was not properly vetted. Nancy Pelosi signed off as tho she did. She should face charges. If anything is racial about this is, that he should not be exprcted to show his records. C'mon you are blinded by his charisma, and he takes advantage of that. just so you know, I have a black grandson, and his father is a great guy. Now Moderated about racism, andthink how to turn this country around, or it will be no better than a third world country.

nky101
Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Did you attack Bush the same way? I'm no fan of the Democrats but Bush is the one who started this ruin.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I was republican before I lost my job. I watched Cspan way too much and how they blocked everything. The GOP never wanted a tier 3 or an extension of dates. Now they have the house and have not had one JOBS bill. They talked about how americans wanted jobs but have done NOTHING to help. Why you ask to keep the economy in the gutter to make Obama look bad and they could not care less who suffers. The ONLY ones trying to help the unemployed are the dems BOTTOMLINE!!


Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by lendmeflight2 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 pm

nky101 wrote:No I am not a troll. I have been on this board almost a year, now. I guess I am tired of the prople on here pissin' and moanin' about the GOP and then turn around and beg for their help. Wanting records for Obama is not racial, but you bkind followers sure want to make it racial. I certainly know my politics, how the government works and "American" History. you might as well admit that B.H.O. was not properly vetted. Nancy Pelosi signed off as tho she did. She should face charges. If anything is racial about this is, that he should not be exprcted to show his records. C'mon you are blinded by his charisma, and he takes advantage of that. just so you know, I have a black grandson, and his father is a great guy. Now STFU about racism, andthink how to turn this country around, or it will be no better than a third world country.

Give me one reason why I "might as well admit" that Obama wasn't vetted? I have no reason to think he wasn't. I find it really hard to believe that the democratic, the federal government and the FBI would all take the chance on not checking into the president's background. That doesn't sound logical to me but then again I have a lot of common sense.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by nky101 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Well Moderated. I voted for Bush both times, because Al Gore was very incapable, and Kerry offered nothin worth while, except more tax and spend. then the lying about his military action really turned me away from him....Yeah, Bush started the spending, but President Obama spent like a drunken sailor. it has been over two years now and you and President Obama are still blaming bush..... He owns this economy, whether he likes it or not, so you would look a lot smarter if you didn't push that BS story. The stimulus was a waste.... Remember a few months ago when GM came out with a highly publicised statement that they paid back the govt. loan....Total LIE....Obama gave then another loan to pay off the stimulus, account, so they still owe us/U.S BILLIONS!!!! That would be like you having a mortgae with ABC Mortgage company and you go to another mortgage company and get a loan to pay off the ABC company, and you tell people "I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE"...IT IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS, Moderated.

nky101
Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by nky101 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 pm

GEEEEEZ... lendmelight, catch up, will ya...someone posted earlier this week that Pelosi signed off on the vetting process TWICE and the rest took her a face value...She admitted she did not check the birth and school records.... this was a big story in the news magazines but the TV media buried it. That is because they have their heads so far up his Jerk.

nky101
Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Jobless_in_Ma on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Lets calm down folks. It seems this topic is getting a bit heated

_________________
Thanks to all members for participating in the discussions.

Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2348
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 42
Location : Ma

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 pm

nky101 wrote:Well princess. I voted for Bush both times, because Al Gore was very incapable, and Kerry offered nothin worth while, except more tax and spend. then the lying about his military action really turned me away from him....Yeah, Bush started the spending, but President Obama spent like a drunken sailor. it has been over two years now and you and President Obama are still blaming bush..... He owns this economy, whether he likes it or not, so you would look a lot smarter if you didn't push that BS story. The stimulus was a waste.... Remember a few months ago when GM came out with a highly publicised statement that they paid back the govt. loan....Total LIE....Obama gave then another loan to pay off the stimulus, account, so they still owe us/U.S BILLIONS!!!! That would be like you having a mortgae with ABC Mortgage company and you go to another mortgage company and get a loan to pay off the ABC company, and you tell people "I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE"...IT IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS, Moderated.

You do remember Bush Signed TARP and I am guessing you also know most of the stim package was repaid and stopped the jobs loss landslide. Question

Not to mention the rich tax breaks and two wars cost us how many trillion 5 or 6. Come on the GOP are the kings of spending! WAKE UP!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 pm

nky101 wrote:Well princess. I voted for Bush both times, because Al Gore was very incapable, and Kerry offered nothin worth while, except more tax and spend. then the lying about his military action really turned me away from him....Yeah, Bush started the spending, but President Obama spent like a drunken sailor. it has been over two years now and you and President Obama are still blaming bush..... He owns this economy, whether he likes it or not, so you would look a lot smarter if you didn't push that BS story. The stimulus was a waste.... Remember a few months ago when GM came out with a highly publicised statement that they paid back the govt. loan....Total LIE....Obama gave then another loan to pay off the stimulus, account, so they still owe us/U.S BILLIONS!!!! That would be like you having a mortgae with ABC Mortgage company and you go to another mortgage company and get a loan to pay off the ABC company, and you tell people "I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE"...IT IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS, Moderated.

Yep figured as much. Another Republican blaming everything on Obama. And no I am not a Democrat. I've voted Republican, I voted Democrat, however, I mostly vote third party now. Al Gore was certainly as capable as frat boy Bush.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 pm

New_Wave_Princess wrote:
nky101 wrote:Well princess. I voted for Bush both times, because Al Gore was very incapable, and Kerry offered nothin worth while, except more tax and spend. then the lying about his military action really turned me away from him....Yeah, Bush started the spending, but President Obama spent like a drunken sailor. it has been over two years now and you and President Obama are still blaming bush..... He owns this economy, whether he likes it or not, so you would look a lot smarter if you didn't push that BS story. The stimulus was a waste.... Remember a few months ago when GM came out with a highly publicised statement that they paid back the govt. loan....Total LIE....Obama gave then another loan to pay off the stimulus, account, so they still owe us/U.S BILLIONS!!!! That would be like you having a mortgae with ABC Mortgage company and you go to another mortgage company and get a loan to pay off the ABC company, and you tell people "I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE"...IT IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS, PRINCESS.

Yep figured as much. Another Republican blaming everything on Obama. And no I am not a Democrat. I've voted Republican, I voted Democrat, however, I mostly vote third party now. Al Gore was certainly as capable as frat boy Bush.

Al Gore won the election by the way watch Bushes Brain the doctumentary. Did you know Bushs GPA was a 2.1 PATHETIC.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by New_Wave_Princess on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes he did win and it was sick how Bush stole the election. I believe I saw Bush's Brain awhile back and I've seen a few like it. When Bush stole the election I figured I would give him a chance because I didn't think he could be that bad. I was very wrong he was wrong than I could imagine. As fae as I'm concerned someone with a 2.1GPA has no business being in college. I wonder who didn't get to go to Yale because of him.

New_Wave_Princess
Member

Posts : 378
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Jobless_in_Ma on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Please stay on topic folks

_________________
Thanks to all members for participating in the discussions.

Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2348
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 42
Location : Ma

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm

With all this defense of the GOP, Obama bashing, and giving credence to the birther movement, you have still avoided my question, nyk101. It really amazes me that your party has wasted so much time to discredit the President and every move he makes, rather than do what they claimed in their campaign rhetoric - create jobs.

So, one last time - are you unemployed? If you are, you should be very disappointed that the GOP controlled House has not done ONE thing to promote job creation. Please explain your stance on that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by lendmeflight2 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

nky101 wrote:GEEEEEZ... lendmelight, catch up, will ya...someone posted earlier this week that Pelosi signed off on the vetting process TWICE and the rest took her a face value...She admitted she did not check the birth and school records.... this was a big story in the news magazines but the TV media buried it. That is because they have their heads so far up his Jerk.


Ok This is my last post in this thread. Anytime I offer you a fact that I can verify and back up you just tell me that it's not true but I am supposed to just take anything you say, with no evidence, as truth even though I know for a fact it isn't true. I do not think it is Pelosi's job to check the birth records of presidential candidates but I will take your word for it. No, I didn't see that article appear in any kind of real news. What you read on a tea party forum is not real.


So GM didn't really pay back their loan? And Obama gave them another one? How exactly did that happen with passing congress? And I know for a fact that didn't pass congress.
Go ahead and vote for Trump or whichever republican to you choose to destroy what's left of this country, none of them will anyway.

As I said I am done with this waste of time so I will just sign off with a quote from Mark Twain:

"Never wrestle with a pig, you just get dirty and the pig enjoys it".

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:
nky101 wrote:GEEEEEZ... lendmelight, catch up, will ya...someone posted earlier this week that Pelosi signed off on the vetting process TWICE and the rest took her a face value...She admitted she did not check the birth and school records.... this was a big story in the news magazines but the TV media buried it. That is because they have their heads so far up his Jerk.


Ok This is my last post in this thread. Anytime I offer you a fact that I can verify and back up you just tell me that it's not true but I am supposed to just take anything you say, with no evidence, as truth even though I know for a fact it isn't true. I do not think it is Pelosi's job to check the birth records of presidential candidates but I will take your word for it. No, I didn't see that article appear in any kind of real news. What you read on a tea party forum is not real.


So GM didn't really pay back their loan? And Obama gave them another one? How exactly did that happen with passing congress? And I know for a fact that didn't pass congress.
Go ahead and vote for Trump or whichever republican to you choose to destroy what's left of this country, none of them will anyway.

As I said I am done with this waste of time so I will just sign off with a quote from Mark Twain:

"Never wrestle with a pig, you just get dirty and the pig enjoys it".

Great quote lendme You know you can't fix stupid. We tried!! I am adding that quote to my favorites by the way.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:With all this defense of the GOP, Obama bashing, and giving credence to the birther movement, you have still avoided my question, nyk101. It really amazes me that your party has wasted so much time to discredit the President and every move he makes, rather than do what they claimed in their campaign rhetoric - create jobs.

So, one last time - are you unemployed? If you are, you should be very disappointed that the GOP controlled House has not done ONE thing to promote job creation. Please explain your stance on that.

No answer again! MAD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:With all this defense of the GOP, Obama bashing, and giving credence to the birther movement, you have still avoided my question, nyk101. It really amazes me that your party has wasted so much time to discredit the President and every move he makes, rather than do what they claimed in their campaign rhetoric - create jobs.

So, one last time - are you unemployed? If you are, you should be very disappointed that the GOP controlled House has not done ONE thing to promote job creation. Please explain your stance on that.

No answer again! MAD

Yup I can't imagine being so blind. BLAH BLAH BLAH no truth. Not one answer to my questions either???

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldie Taylor breaks is down for the people who don't understand why they want Obamas PAPERS!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum