Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
my opinion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
my opinion EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
my opinion EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
my opinion EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
my opinion EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
my opinion EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
my opinion EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
my opinion EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
my opinion EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
my opinion EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
my opinion EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
my opinion EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
my opinion EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
my opinion EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
my opinion EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

my opinion

4 posters

Go down

my opinion Empty my opinion

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I seriously think this whole stalling of benefits is just a politcal game. The republicans are trying hard to make obama look bad so they can have a president in 2012. They want the economy to fail and people to go homeless and then act like its his fault all this happened.

We are just pawns in this bull****. Just had to vent. This whole thing is driving me insane. Been applying for jobs everyday and it just seems like nothing is going to come up.

hello

Back to top Go down

my opinion Empty Re: my opinion

Post by Sunrise Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I have to agree with you - I do believe that they are trying to ruin this country and then blame it on the Administration.

Sad, truly sad. I hope that people see it for what it is.
Sunrise
Sunrise

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

What the goverment really needs to do, is to see how many of these ass****s have short positions open on the US dollar. And how many have money invested in the funds which are betting the US will default on its debt.

If these guys have ANY money in the markets, they should not be in congress because that would be a conflict of interest. They could just ruin the country and make money at the same time.

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok i just sent all this in an email to the whitehouse. Gist of it is, I said people who are in power to make laws should not be in power if they benefit from such laws in any way. This is something that one would expect in a third world country. Not the "land of oppurtunity."

I also said that every bill seems to get stuck in limbo, while the US dollar and everything else collapses around this nonsense.

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

You know, some people will hate me for this. But I actually moved here from a third world country 11 years ago. I was very young and I came here by myself. I invested my whole life here into this country. And now I am beginning to think the US is NO DIFFERENT from those so called "third world countries". The same kind of sh** happens there. Sure, it might be a tab bit different, but the net result is the same. You get it up your behind.

I feel I am TOOOO American now to loose hope though. I cannot accept the fact that America is not going to make it. That it wont pull out of these bad times. But the situation in the govt. just infuriates me. I mean, how can these guys be put in power?? Seriously? The 80% who are employed right now, dont they know that they will be in the SAME boat a couple of years from now? Ppl tend to think NOTHING will happen to them. Come on, wake up. You think 20% of the country will get unemployed and there will not be a chain reaction and aftershocks that will effect everyone?

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Capitalism is not a bad idea. But what they should have prepared for in advance though was people who had no loyalty to America. People who wanted to juice everything out of the US and not give a **** what happens to it. They should have put laws in place. Like not letting ppl send jobs offshore. You want to make more money? MAKE SUPER AWESOME PRODUCTS AND OUTSHINE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. Not make subpar products and then increase profits by finding cheap labor. Another way to increase profit would be to cut your companies CEO's and upper management salaries to some normal levels. I mean, if they put these laws in place, the companies would work something else out if offshoring was not an option.

And while I am at it, I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE DEBT PROBLEM! MAKE CHINA PAY FOR EVERY WINDOWS COPY THEY USE ON THEIR COMPUTERS AND EVERY DVD MOVIE OR MUSIC THAT THEY HAVE PIRATED OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS!

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I guess that was stupid. Even if they did pay for every windows copy the money would probably go to microsoft and not the US. One could argue it would generate taxes at some point but I doubt it.

Ok I am done venting.

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by hello Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/innovation/04/25/seti/index.html?hpt=T2

These guys should just go to Washington. Looking for alien life? VOILA, you will find all sorts of species who are so disconnected from humanity that they HAVE to be ALIENS. And others are too dumb to be humans. So either they are Aliens or the missing link. Lots of scientific discoveries to be made.
Look at paul ryans ears. Now look at them again...closer this time. Now picture him jumping up and down like a monkey with a stick in his hand next to his "Budget Charts". Voila, the missing link.

hello

Back to top Go down

Post by cps70 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 am

This is the problem with politics today.When one side of the isle doesn't get there way based on there ideology they start with the name calling,personel attacks and doom and gloom end of the world talk.When did we get to the point that intense and spirited debate turn into some ugly agenda by the left and right.I for one am sick of it.We teach our children to act the absolute opposite of our supposed leaders and lets not forget do unto others....well if we are still living by this then I guess we all like to get ****** up the yahoo cause this is the way the country is acting.There is not enough time or words in the english language to express my disdane for what our once great country has become.

cps70

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 am

hello wrote:I seriously think this whole stalling of benefits is just a politcal game. The republicans are trying hard to make obama look bad so they can have a president in 2012. They want the economy to fail and people to go homeless and then act like its his fault all this happened.

We are just pawns in this bull****. Just had to vent. This whole thing is driving me insane. Been applying for jobs everyday and it just seems like nothing is going to come up.

So true I been saying this for months.. we are the forgotten.... and we ( the numbers) hurt the parties.. BOTH... I dont believe in any help coming for us.. like being on a island in the middle of the ocean no food no shealter just what ever we find to help us hang on..for those that can.
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down