Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database"

+7
jrgdsp07
straaykat
superstevies
503Depressed
nuttin2lose
js123
gettheminNOVEMBER
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" Empty 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database"

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" Empty Re: 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database"

Post by js123 Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 am

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 241540
js123
js123

Back to top Go down

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" Empty Re: 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database"

Post by nuttin2lose Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

What are we supposed to use for a contact number?

nuttin2lose

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 am

nuttin2lose wrote:What are we supposed to use for a contact number?
Duh guess it s phone no never claimed to be brilliant!!

nuttin2lose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm

From what I can see, you should use your cell or home phone. They are trying to get a count of the 99ers, not a bad idea. As of my registration, 95 total, now we know there are more of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 pm

The problem will be counting the 99ers who have lost internet access, not too mention phone and are homeless.
503Depressed
503Depressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Agree, but those of us who still have either should get counted. 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Is this a Legit site????? seems kida Hookey , not very professional looking? I feel like it looks like a homemade site to gather personal info? Maybe I'm just paranoid.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

superstevies wrote:Is this a Legit site????? seems kida Hookey , not very professional looking? I feel like it looks like a homemade site to gather personal info? Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Yes, it is legitimate. The group of 99ers that were in Washington with Barbara Lee to introduce HR 589 are trying to put together a database to organized events in different areas of the county. The site is still under construction. Rhonda Taylor, who has been on CNN's Ali Velshi and MSNBC's Ed show several times and was one of the people in attendance for the intro of 589 is heading this project. She is from right here in RI and is a great activist and one of the most vocal about the 99er crisis.

I am getting information piece by piece, and as you can see it is going to be a huge undertaking on their part to get it up and running in the next few weeks. This is the last piece of info I received on this and I was just going to post it:

"unemployed....99ers....Time to get organized....Database that is set up for organizing to help everyone connect locally...Upcoming event in April"

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks Desperate....I feel like there are so many scams out there taking advatage of us that I want to make sure.

I'm going to add my info. now.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Great to hear, thanks for posting. This is EXACTLY what we need. Our numbers are nothing more than a guess right now. Please take the time to be counted. 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by straaykat Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Count me

straaykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
superstevies wrote:Is this a Legit site????? seems kida Hookey , not very professional looking? I feel like it looks like a homemade site to gather personal info? Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Yes, it is legitimate. The group of 99ers that were in Washington with Barbara Lee to introduce HR 589 are trying to put together a database to organized events in different areas of the county. The site is still under construction. Rhonda Taylor, who has been on CNN's Ali Velshi and MSNBC's Ed show several times and was one of the people in attendance for the intro of 589 is heading this project. She is from right here in RI and is a great activist and one of the most vocal about the 99er crisis.

I am getting information piece by piece, and as you can see it is going to be a huge undertaking on their part to get it up and running in the next few weeks. This is the last piece of info I received on this and I was just going to post it:

"unemployed....99ers....Time to get organized....Database that is set up for organizing to help everyone connect locally...Upcoming event in April"
[center]
Register Today and Be Counted!

United We Stand!

Last edited by DesperateInRI on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 am

Is there anyway to verify that you have registered, and to view others from your state?

nuttin2lose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

nuttin2lose wrote:Is there anyway to verify that you have registered, and to view others from your state?

I will contact the creators of the database. A couple of members have asked the same question. I know that it is still under construction, and I will post any updates I get!

Thanks for registering!

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:Is there anyway to verify that you have registered, and to view others from your state?

I will contact the creators of the database. A couple of members have asked the same question. I know that it is still under construction, and I will post any updates I get!

Thanks for registering!
Thank YOU Very Happy

nuttin2lose

Back to top Go down

Post by jrgdsp07 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:51 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Thanks for registering!
Thank YOU Very Happy

jrgdsp07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 am

Please be counted! Register with the 99er National Database!

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 am

If you have not yet done so, please be counted. 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 34243

Back to top Go down

99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" Empty State not included

Post by riverratnmd Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 am

nuttin2lose wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Thanks for registering!
Thank YOU Very Happy

I tried to register and it ask for my state however, Neutral my state is not even on the list.

riverratnmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 am

riverratnmd wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Thanks for registering!
Thank YOU Very Happy

I tried to register and it ask for my state however, Neutral my state is not even on the list.

What is your state?
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by riverratnmd Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 am

Maryland

riverratnmd

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 am

Done.

Expand the view to 200 (only 219 total) and can see other states listed.
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

Please register. One database with all 99ers listed is a great idea. Be counted, please 99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 am

DesperateInRI wrote:

Please register with the "99er Database". The information will be used to organize rallies and events in your area! We need to organize and rally NOW! Help this movement by adding your name to the growing list of "99ers"!
99ers - Stand up and be counted: Register today with the "99er National Database" Ue_rib20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next