Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs

4 posters

Go down

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs Empty Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

Why doesn't Obama come to the United States to discuss jobs and restoring unemployment benefits?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/18/obama-latin-america-jobs_n_837584.html

Back to top Go down

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs Empty Re: Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 am

When will these new jobs materialize? He is there to build good trade relationships. If and when any positive results come out of this, we will be long past retirement age or in our grave.

The quickest way to improve the American economy is for President Obama to stand up to Congress for once and push the agenda for job creation. Tell them to get back to work, enough is enough.

Back to top Go down

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs Empty Re: Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm

My Open Letter to President Obama:

"Mr President, would you come to our country and discuss job creation and unemployment benefits?"

Sincerely,
A Concerned American Citizen
Living in the United States of America

It won't create jobs. Every time Obama has went to another country, he has brought an American factory with him. Remember his visit to India? He brought them the Harley Davidson Plant.

I think President Obama is starting to realize the futility of trying to jump start jobs creation in America. Every bill that Congress had passed in 2009 and 2010 didn't do anything to create jobs.

Even if you look at the health care industry, jobs weren't created. While I give credit to the Obama Administration for signing the Health Care Reform Bill into law, the bill created jobs in the Health Care industry by killing jobs on Main Street. That is not job creation. It's the same as paying one credit card with another and saying you're out of debt.

We continue to bleed jobs and Washington hasn't come up with a plan to spur job creation nor have they come up with a plan to restore unemployment benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

kemcha wrote:Why doesn't Obama come to the United States to discuss jobs and restoring unemployment benefits?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/18/obama-latin-america-jobs_n_837584.html

Bravo kamcha! Like him or not, he is running on hot air. I have more respect for Hillary and Pray she runs against him.. I am not a dem. but I have respect for her because she is the leader and he is riding on her skirt tails. She shows authority and speaks out without fear. I may not like a lot of her liberal policies but by gosh if I know where she comes from, then thats life...

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 pm

kemcha wrote:My Open Letter to President Obama:

"Mr President, would you come to our country and discuss job creation and unemployment benefits?"

Sincerely,
A Concerned American Citizen
Living in the United States of America

It won't create jobs. Every time Obama has went to another country, he has brought an American factory with him. Remember his visit to India? He brought them the Harley Davidson Plant.

I think President Obama is starting to realize the futility of trying to jump start jobs creation in America. Every bill that Congress had passed in 2009 and 2010 didn't do anything to create jobs.

Even if you look at the health care industry, jobs weren't created. While I give credit to the Obama Administration for signing the Health Care Reform Bill into law, the bill created jobs in the Health Care industry by killing jobs on Main Street. That is not job creation. It's the same as paying one credit card with another and saying you're out of debt.

We continue to bleed jobs and Washington hasn't come up with a plan to spur job creation nor have they come up with a plan to restore unemployment benefits.

IMO! Kemcha, he is doing things to impress mainly because that is all he has! He has NO track record of success on anything. Unless one wants to consider Healthcare a success. But nothing he is or has done has worked to the scale of improving jobs and life and quality of living! Well for us anyway! Maybe for him, well he is on top of his world! While the unemployed are punished. I predicted this over a yr. ago... Bucket has a big hole in it!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by NY Lady Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Why doesn't he discuss how they make fuel from sugar? (I think it's Brazil that does it...)

NY Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm not saying that I'm against President Obama. After all, he's the leader of the free world. I'm just tired of being ignored by the very government we elected into office.

Neither the Democrats, nor the Republicans, Independents nor Tea Party live in the same world as the rest of America. Every citizen of this country lives with a certain degree that as long as jobs are out there and that everyone is given the opportunity to work for a living that we really don't need government interfering with our lives.

However, since September 11th, we've seen government intrude a little more in our lives every day. We've seen our liberties and freedoms taken away and now, when there are no jobs, government decides that the one area they don't want to interfere in is providing us with employment or providing us unemployment benefits.

President Obama just has no fire left when Americans are expecting him to actually lead us into the future. He can prove that he's the man for the job. Start setting his priorities and stop talking about his vision for America. We want to see progress, we want to see action. I just want to see him acting like the President, not acting Presidential.

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs L_sunn10

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs Cry10

Back to top Go down

Post by js123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Thank you Kamcha for this topic.

Obama states that unemployment rate is at its lowest level in nearly two years is a bunch of rubbish. He has no concept of the many problems he needs to address. Unemployment should be the first issue to tackle. I am sorry but when I search the internet, it has many websites and articles about 99ers and unemployment. I don't think this my imagination but I know how serious this problem is in America. I always thought it was me that I was so stupid that I couldn't find a job until now. Obama is out of touch with the American people. We need jobs and unemployment compensation extensions but Obama seems deaf and dumb about the real issues.

"Lately, we've seen signs that we're moving in the right direction. Our economy added nearly a quarter of a million new private sector jobs last month, and the unemployment rate is at its lowest level in nearly two years. And to keep that progress going, we've got to keep competing for every new job, every new industry, and every new market in the 21st century."

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs 550579
js123
js123

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 pm

The bottom line is that the government cannot create jobs. Unless they directly hire people in some sort of work project, they can only rely on corporations to hire. This is why tax breaks for corporations has some traction. They assume that if corporations are paying less in taxes they will hire people but they just keep that money as profit. That is why all the banks profitable now, they are sitting on all their tax money. Obama signed that bill into law that allowed companies to deduct all of their equipment expenses from their taxes but this won't cause them to hire either. I really believe that big business has realized that they can operate on loss people and now they don't want to go back employing America. They want to hire a bunch of part time people at minimum wage to fill in the gaps. There should be a greater level of economic patriotism coming from big business but there isn't.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

js, you're welcome.

The problem is that Obama is believing the same lies that the Federal Bureau of Labor is telling the American People. While they may be able to erase the statistics with a No. 2 wooden pencil, they cannot erase the actual American citizens who are obviously unemployed.

Somebody needs to wake up President Obama so he stops believing the obvious lies that his people are telling him. I think that the Bureau of Labor is deliberately dropping those unemployment numbers so that the Federal government stops paying Federal unemployment benefits.

This is going to get ugly very quickly unless Washington wakes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by js123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Obama: I'm Going to Latin America to Discuss Jobs 944440 This is how many countries think highly of our country. Brazil's violent protests erupt, this one is at the U.S. Consulate. Gives me an idea that Obama should stay home.

"Also on Friday, the White House announced that President Obama was canceling a public speech he‘d planned to deliver in one of Rio’s historic squares. Instead, the president will deliver remarks at Rio’s Municipal Theatre, but it was not specified whether the event would be open to the public or exclusively for invited guests."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/violent-protests-erupt-us-consulate-firebombed-ahead-of-obamas-brazil-visit/
js123
js123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down