Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Don't give up...There is Hope EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Don't give up...There is Hope

4 posters

Go down

Don't give up...There is Hope Empty Don't give up...There is Hope

Post by kelvinr64 Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Don't give up there is hope I can relate to everyone here because I was unemployed to until I caught a flat. It may sound crazy but here's my story I became unemployed when me and my boss got into a heated discussion and I end up telling him to go f#%k himself and I walked off the job boy what a mistake no unemployment benefits, literally no income now but thats the decision i made so I went on about my business and believe me the wife wasn't happy at all so I had to do something quick.

Everyday i'm on craigslist, local establishments everywhere looking for work, only to receive no calls for interviews, and on top of that I live in Raleigh NC where every single job runs a background check so now I have a double whammy I have a big F on my record, and no one's hiring...wow

One morning i'm taking my wife to work i drop her off and i'm headed back home to begin my job search. I'm on the expressway on my way home and I catches a flat now I have 22 inch rims on my car so I couldn't put a 15 inch spare tire on make it home so I called my roadside assistance provider and requested a flatbed tow and he came 20 mins later and towed me home.

No job, no cash, and i need a new 22inch tire that runs about $160. I'm so frustrated so I start reading my membership package from my roadside assistance to see what all it offered and what all i was covered for and i noticed that they had an affiliate program so I jumped online to do more research about this affiliate program and learned that my roadside assistance provider pays it's customers $80 for every person that they refer and sign up I thought that's nothing but a sales job but hey I have nothing now so i'll give it a try so I call's my mom and see did she still have AAA she said no so i asked her to try my roadside assistance provider and she agreed and signed up I never told her I was going to get paid for it because she was my test to see if it was legit.

It turns out it was very legit I received an email congratulating for a new sign up so being excited I might be on to something I go and check my back office and it shows 1 referral at $80 and $77 to be direct deposited on friday the $3 bucks I guess is the EFT fee. So to this day I still don't work for anybody but I still have an income so don't give up there is hope.

I hope this helps many as it has helped me. God Bless

If your interested in learning more about this income solution visit my profile for website.

kelvinr64
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Don't give up...There is Hope Empty Re: Don't give up...There is Hope

Post by DesperateInRI Fri May 10, 2013 8:21 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SCAM!! **MODERATED**
DesperateInRI
DesperateInRI
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 pm

That is the good way. Never give up. Yes there is hope!
sparky
sparky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Craigslist jobs are mostly scams. There may be one or two good jobs on there but for the most part, scams. I've applied to nearly every job on Craigslist and never received answers but I did receive a lot of spam from unknown sources and it took me a while to correlate the two but once I stopped applying for jobs on Craigslist, the spam stopped.
And the same jobs are I applied for a year ago, are still on there.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down