Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Solutions to capitalisms crisis EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Solutions to capitalisms crisis

2 posters

Go down

Solutions to capitalisms crisis Empty Solutions to capitalisms crisis

Post by elvis44102 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 pm

I have watched many videos, searched many websites for explanations and explanations of todays economic problems....

this is a common sense explantion, no EL illuminati, bankers etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJlXhYigqAQ
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Solutions to capitalisms crisis Empty Re: Solutions to capitalisms crisis

Post by Springflowers Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:57 pm

The problem with the OCcupy movement is they think GOVERNMENT will solve this problem.

They ignore the fact that the bankers and the governments of the world are in a SYMBIOTIC relationship. That is why you saw TRILLIONS basically handed over to them in the bail-outs.

Occupy also has Soros with the puppetstrings in the background.

Their "solution" of communism is just another LIE.

In fact some believe that this is a PLANNED COLLAPSED< with centralized power as the result they desire.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-31/guest-post-linchpin-lie-how-global-collapse-will-be-sold-masses

"The globalists have stretched the whole of the world thin. They have removed almost every pillar of support from the edifice around us, and like a giant game of Jenga, are waiting for the final piece to be removed, causing the teetering structure to crumble. Once this calamity occurs, they will call it a random act of fate, or a mathematical inevitability of an overly complex system. They will say that they are not to blame. That we were in the midst of “recovery”. That they could not have seen it coming.

Their solution will be predictable. They will state that in order to avoid such future destruction, the global framework must be “simplified”, and what better way to simplify the world than to end national sovereignty, dissolve all borders, and centralize nation states under a single economic and political ideal?

Is it the Hegelian Dialectic all over again? Yes. Is it old hat feudalism and distraction? Yes. But, I have to hand it to Casti and Rand Corporation; they certainly have refined the argument for collectivism, centralization, technocracy, slavery, moral relativism, and false-flag dupery down to a near science…"

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 pm

by Springflowers on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 am

''Their solution will be predictable. They will state that in order to avoid such future destruction, the global framework must be “simplified”, and what better way to simplify the world than to end national sovereignty, dissolve all borders, and centralize nation states under a single economic and political ideal?''

as far as i can tell from the from the few videos i have watched from this group the focus has been on the reasons we are in the predicament we are in and an explanation. to simplify theyare

1) the computer revolution from about 1970

2) the period from 1820 to 1970 was a period of growth that every generation of americans enjoyed a rise in living standards unequaled in the rest of the world giving rise to the "american dream"

there are more videos avaiable from this group which i shall watch to get a better grasp on the facts, however with these people it all boils down to money...

many of the competeing references to the world economy, and by extension "our" economy deal with references to supposed "evil" organisations from the good old illuminati to the council on foriegn relations, etc.,etc.

none of these internet sources has a complete grasp and solution to our problems, however they do offer some key topics for lines of further reseach...

i have always maintained that it is simply monied interests aligning with other monied interests, they have spent there money in an effort to maintain the power that they have (what else would one expect)

the "solution" proposed is to let all workers have local control of the factory that they work in and live near...(comunism still has central control)

the solution seems to be decentralisation and local control the opposite i would think of globalism....and a reform of the money system to be more like the barter system or vouchers for most transactions which are local by nature

just how one convinces the rich rich to relinquish control without massive riots and civil unrest is a mystry to me....thats why i will continue to learn more about it...

if nothing else these videos have a different perspective then the good vs bad mindsett of some of the others..
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down