Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Adjudication Fears Anew now EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Adjudication Fears Anew now

2 posters

Go down

Adjudication Fears Anew now Empty Adjudication Fears Anew now

Post by monie2078 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

I would first of all like to apologize to everyone for being brand new and posting a question off the bat. I know forums don't take kindly to new people who show up, don't contribute, and need help. I apologize; I only just found this forum today, and I promise to stick around.. I've read a few posts already, and I'm inspired and optimistic about what I've seen thus far.

.. I got terminated on 11/9/2012. I had worked there since October 2007. I actually quite liked my job; My coworkers and I got along, there was flexibility, all was well. In September of this year, my director who had been there for over 20 years had decided to branch out and go into business for himself. We all wished him well, threw him a party, and that was that. Shortly after he left, things started to get really weird with my interim Director. He had been there the whole time, but was a really quiet kind of guy. Stayed in his office and what not. After Tony (the Director) left though, it got weird. For instance, in the month of October, I got called into FIVE meetings about one thing or another back to back.. My desk was cluttered, I'd been tardy that one day the other time, my car wasn't parked right in the spot.. they even changed my hours on me. After the first two meetings, the third meeting was in the office of the HR rep.

After that 3rd meeting, I set up another appointment with the HR guy, and tried to get him to see that I was feeling pressured. I made sure to let him know that I didn't feel like they were picking on me, but that I did feel like they had "tunnel vision". It was the least productive meeting of my life. I felt like I was talking to a recording, because I felt like he wasn't listening to me at all.

Anyway, life went on till the 9th of November.. it was a Friday, and I was sitting at my desk when I was approached by the interim director who asked for my time sheet. I told him I wasn't sure what time I was working till, and that I wanted to be sure, before I put the time down. He told me he didn't care, and that whatever hours I worked wouldn't matter anyway... Being that there had never been a problem with us making up hours, I could tell he was just giving me a hard time because he could. we bicker back and forth for a while, then I agree to his hours, and tell him I'd bring my time sheet down later. He yells and says he'll wait for it, and I angrily went "You've GOT to be effing kidding me!" (except I used the right word)..

Well, that gets me suspended.. then fired by phone the Tuesday after. Apparently, I'm fired for my "vulgar outburst". I file, I get set up for a phone call from adjudication. I tell her about how long I've worked there with no problems, and not ONE written warning against me.. I tell her about how I've felt like I'd been getting a lot of unnecessary attention from the new director, and how much stress its causing me. I even tell her about seeing my doctor about a week before termination, and being put on anti anxiety medicine. She demands a letter faxed from my doctor, and tells me she'll call back if I need to rebut the story from my employers.

Later that evening, she calls back and states that my employer and HR manager had told her that I went on a foulmouthed tirade. I could tell from her tone that she didn't believe me anymore, and after a really short convo, she hung up and told me I'd hear her decision. This was last Friday 11/30. Unable to sleep at all, I write her a detailed statement during the weekend and fax it to her first thing Monday morning. I explain everything, and ask/beg for benefit of doubt.

I checked online today, and a decision has been reached on my adjudication process.. I just have to wait for the paperwork to come in th email..

What do you think, guys? Do you think I might get it when i ts proven that I really was stressed, and he had been giving me a hard time?? Please help. I'm freaking out here..

monie2078

Back to top Go down

Adjudication Fears Anew now Empty Re: Adjudication Fears Anew now

Post by stillnutty Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. Good Luck. I do want to comment on something you said in the first paragraph. This forum is for people who have questions, and need help. We are here for support.

You then mention participation. A forum is only as active as the members make it. We add members almost daily, but most don t post. We are all in this mess together, and can use support from all here.

Sorry if I went off the purpose of your post.

Again good luck

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down