Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

+10
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Kathleen
Hunterforjobs
Sad American
tristen303
TR11005
mistermunster
arbeitslos
wombat
gettheminNOVEMBER
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 Empty Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

CAIN: I don’t have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks, if you don’t have a job and you’re not rich, blame yourself! [...] It is not someone’s fault if they succeeded, it is someone’s fault if they failed.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/10/05/336423/her-cain-jobless-blame-yourself/

no

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by tristen303 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:
tristen303 wrote:He is right and I agree with him completley, I have myself to blame; I voted for his party's dumb ass for years. I followed every rule, did exactly as expected and now this.
I fully agree with him it's my fault for believing their BS and doing so has got me where I'm at.

Tristen, I also respect your posts, even though I don't always agree. I have not posted here for awhile, but did you suddenly become a Democrat? Hee! Hee!

LMAO

Yes last week

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 am

tristen303 wrote:
tristen303 wrote:He is right and I agree with him completley, I have myself to blame; I voted for his party's dumb ass for years. I followed every rule, did exactly as expected and now this.
I fully agree with him it's my fault for believing their BS and doing so has got me where I'm at.

Tristen, I also respect your posts, even though I don't always agree. I have not posted here for awhile, but did you suddenly become a Democrat? Hee! Hee!

LMAO

Yes last week

Tristen, while it's fresh in your mind - when you crossed "over" - did you see a bright light and did the heavens open up? What was it like? Did the demonacrat repub evil things nip at your legs?

Well I'm glad you saw some kind of light. Welcome! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 pm

KeeptheFaith wrote:Really Now.....I asked for corporate greed to come in and outsource my job so that me and my family would struggle everyday......I really want to go through unemployed hell everyday......I asked for it......This guy needs to get a clue and trade place with me for one week......and I betcha he would be singing a different tune.....I am so tired of these stupid politician thumbing their noses at the unemployed.....We didn't ask for this.......

No we didn't, not one second of it. Have we all been guilty from time to time of not saving enough, due to circumstances, absolutely, I know I have. Not saving for the month of November 2007, which I know I didn't, just paid the bills and took care of my Mother and Brother, I know I didn't save. Did that seriously cause the financial collapse 9 months later? Didn't know I was that all important lol, and another lol. We didn't cause this, they know what did. And, as I have said before, do something about it. If you choose not to prosecute those directly involved, then got off your butts and do something to make this better. Offer them a deal, get the banks involved in re-educating the unemployed and retraining, get them involved in the re-hiring (not that we want to work for them), get them involved, instead of fines, let them pay the unemployed their benefits until they are re-employed. They have the business contacts, let them get involved in a multi-state, a national jobs program. Doesn't mean banking, look who their clients are, get them involved, get them to make the committment to hire and pay an honest wage. They should pay, but right now, do we want to sit through more congressional and senatorial hearings and sub committees that would only show bias anyway. Make them pay in a different way. Let them pay the tab for the havoc they wreaked and the lives they ruined. Basically, make them work for us. Each bank and each firm are responsible for the compensation for x number of the unemployed and x number have to be re-educated/re-trained and re-hired until all are working again. We have to include the large corporations who are off shoring and basically paying zero as well. They need to to their share. They have the money and they are holding this economy hostage by not speaking out for help and re-employment, because without us, the consumer, they really have no reason to make anything and they know it, but since they are cash heavy, they can sit and try and wait it out. No, no, Mr. COO, Mr. CEO, you want us to buy, start hiring. If you don't and we double dip or worse, what happens. The unemployed, the underemployed and the 99ers aren't going to take this hit, we're already out, it's you, the wealthy, the corporate giants, the corporate owners, the 1-2% who will now have to absorb what may come if something isn't done. Hope you have the strength of character I know the above mentioned have. We can and have survived, will you??? What I can't understand is why they don't see this, these very smart, savvy people who we trusted with our money for years, why don't they see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 pm

So, I guess those hundreds of people who lost their jobs with Godfather Pizza when Herman Caine closed 500 of the 900 stores he owned are to blame for losing their jobs, and everything else that goes with losing a job?

Then I guess it's shame on them, and everyone else who has ever lacked the foresight to see a job loss coming! Shame on everyone who hasn't worked hard enough to become rich, and double shame on anyone who doesn't WANT to be rich, or want the worries and the headaches that come with it! Shame on anyone who can't get a job, because they clearly don't have what it takes to market themselves effectively, or present themselves well! Damned losers! Lazy, unmotivated, too stupid to succeed, losers!

Yeah. That sounds about right. Twisted Evil

My personal thoughts about Mr. Caine, and the GOP are that Mr. Caine probably has never in his life given a damn about anyone but himself, the GOP doesn't give a s#!+ about him, and they all laugh at him behind his back, and that he's too full of himself to realize what a clown and a sellout he really is!

LRS

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Does MSNBC know about closing this many stores? What a phony and loser! Now, he calls many blacks that have been "Brainwashed," just because he doesn't think like them.

He would do better to keep his mouth shut. Can't win the election with these comments. He is history!

Last edited by TR11005 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 am

@TR11005 - David Gregory commented on Cain and his pizza chain this morning on Meet the Press. The number of stores stated by Gregory is different (actually more) than the number stated in other stories I have read. Apparently, the stores were closed because the company was having some financial troubles and was looking at possible bankruptcy, so Cain had to make some "common sense" changes, which resulted in store closures and job losses. He's a numbers guy, and the numbers are ultimately what matter.

LRS

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 am

LRS wrote:@TR11005 -He's a numbers guy, and the numbers are ultimately what matter.

Yeah...THE NUMBER of DOLLARs in HIS pocket. Twisted Evil If NUMBERS really mattered to these jackholes then the ratio of PEOPLE to Jobs would take precedence. But naw THEIR $$$$ Profit takes precedence, thus the PROBLEM this nation faces
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Now Cain has got into saying racial discrimination is not really a factor. Having faced age discrimination and not using it it as an excuse. Why are so many older people of every race out of work?

He is ignorant, worse than being arrogant. Need to understand the facts before speaking up. The BLS report on Unemployment does have true facts in it. Although we know the 9.1% rate is not the real rate. When you compare the blacks, there are reasons. The poor and blacks are always hit the hardest in a bad economy.

When you loose manufacturing jobs in the inner cities, what do you expect. Where are the jobs? Closing pizzas store only makes it worse!

Cain claims he must do "The right thing." If he is stupid then he is doing the right thing! Many of us have been turned off.

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 am

tristen303 wrote:

LMAO

Yes last week

tristen,

WOW! Welcome to the Ex-Republicans Club. I think there are quite a lot of us here. I always enjoyed our discussions, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand what was keeping you in a party that has become so extreme, so out of touch. I'm happy that you are joining those of us who still have to struggle to keep even the Democratic Party focused on the issues that affect us.

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by pbrad009 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Well we can take it a little further. If you are not employed it is hardly the government's fault. Not everyone is going to be rich,but everyone can be employed.

pbrad009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2