Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble

5 posters

Go down

UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  Empty UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

http://www.unionofunemployed.com/blog/recent-news/make-the-movers-and-shakers-tremble/

Dear UCubed Leaders, Activists and Fans:
This week started with Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman writing in the New York Times that “on both sides of the Atlantic, a consensus has emerged among movers and shakers that nothing can or should be done about jobs.”
On Wednesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that another 414,000 Americans applied for unemployment benefits last week.
Yesterday, the BLS told us that 29 million Americans remained unemployed or underemployed in May. Tucked away in their archived data was the “not in the workforce” figures which have grown by 6.4 million since the start of this Grave Recession.

Back to top Go down

UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  Empty Re: UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm

In his column Against Learned Helplessness this past week, Paul Krugman reminded President Obama and others that “inventing reasons not to put the unemployed back to work is neither wise nor responsible. It is, instead, a grotesque abdication of responsibility.” (Emphasis added)

Dam right!

Back to top Go down

UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble  Empty Re: UCUBED: Laid Off? 31 Million Unemployed - Make The Movers And The Shakers Tremble

Post by mistermunster Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

What this says is simple...WE ROBBED YOU...LIVE WITH IT or just DIE but quit bothering us.

The rich have stolen ALL the money in their nefarious schemes. THEY are NOT going to CONTRIBUTE anything to HELP what-so-ever. They have found NEW brown skinned slaves in downtrodden places of the world to DO the work. They used this nation and it's people to build their empires and now it's WE USED YOU...GET OVER IT. Just like the rich of the past did until the people rose up and cut off their hands and their heads. This NEEDS to happen again and SOON.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Which movers & shakers? I can't think of a single REPUTABLE reformist who would even think such a thing. 31 million of us now? Plus our dependents, 2 or 4-legged-they are unemployed right along with us. I wonder where that puts our numbers?

I don't want them to repatriate. I don't want to provide them with security, or aid if a tsunami destroys their corporation (the residents yes). I want us to create more and other jobs. If our representatives don't want that for us, I want them charged with treason, crimes against humanity and anything else they can be charged with. Attempted murder?
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by rprp Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 am

mistermunster wrote:What this says is simple...WE ROBBED YOU...LIVE WITH IT or just DIE but quit bothering us.

The rich have stolen ALL the money in their nefarious schemes. THEY are NOT going to CONTRIBUTE anything to HELP what-so-ever. They have found NEW brown skinned slaves in downtrodden places of the world to DO the work. They used this nation and it's people to build their empires and now it's WE USED YOU...GET OVER IT. Just like the rich of the past did until the people rose up and cut off their hands and their heads. This NEEDS to happen again and SOON.

mistermunster, excellent post. I think if your WE USED YOU...GET OVER IT message were to really sink in we'd have another civil war on our hands. Sadly, what you say is true and it's a tough pill to swallow. As long as so many still have, it ain't going to happen. But with things going as they are, there are going to be so many more who don't have. All I can say is Viva la Revolucion!

rprp

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

rprp wrote:
mistermunster wrote:What this says is simple...WE ROBBED YOU...LIVE WITH IT or just DIE but quit bothering us.

mistermunster, excellent post. I think if your WE USED YOU...GET OVER IT message were to really sink in we'd have another civil war on our hands. Sadly, what you say is true and it's a tough pill to swallow. As long as so many still have, it ain't going to happen. But with things going as they are, there are going to be so many more who don't have. All I can say is Viva la Revolucion!

Agree! Agree! Agree!

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:
rprp wrote:

Agree! Agree! Agree!

Amen! The rich and that includes many in politics, have become so arrogant and immune to the suffering of the common man/woman in this country. I really am starting to believe that it is going to take riots/violence to get their attention. Why do theses fools not remember history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Read my post, Dr. Wolff just said the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum