Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work

+3
NYCman
lendmeflight2
gettheminNOVEMBER
7 posters

Go down

Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work Empty Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Alaska - Tax documents show unwed mother Bristol Palin earned more than $262,000 for her role in helping raise awareness for teen pregnancy prevention in 2009. The most recent data for The Candie's Foundation that's posted online by research firm GuideStar shows compensation at $262,500 for the now-20-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bristol-palin-earns-262k-for-teen-pregnancy-work/59875

mad

Back to top Go down

Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work Empty Re: Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:49 pm

that figures! what a joke.

Back to top Go down

Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work Empty Re: Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 pm

This is insulting, my mother had me when she was 16 yrs old. Never had help from my dad and had minimal help from family. She did not have rich folks to fall back on. Most teen moms are in the same position my mom was in. Bristol is not a very good spokesperson for this, in fact I think she glamorizes teen pregnancy in a way. thats just what we need, yikes! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm

And she got a tax break on the money too
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote: And she got a tax break on the money too

Does she have a twitter account? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Makes you laugh doesn't it? She makes this ridiculous salary for the "teen unwed mothers", who of course don't see a dime.

Her Mother wants all her children and her family left alone by the press and considers the press the enemy and yet, there they all are, constantly seeking face time from any available camera. Furthermore, the Mother of all Morals now has a daughter making money for teen pregnancy awareness, but she is the one making the money. This isn't a program where the money goes to educating the teens on the perils of unprotected sex and teen pregnancy problems. It's just more hypocrisy. I understand she was a teenager and she got pregnant, I know it happens, but look at the circus that followed. That poor little baby. Daddy's doing centerfolds, Mommy's doing DWTS and the talk show circuit on how difficult single teen motherhood is. What a family.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote: And she got a tax break on the money too

Does she have a twitter account? Twisted Evil

Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work 318754 Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work 305108 Sorry, had to post this, makes me angry! Bristol Palin earns $262K for teen pregnancy work 758924
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm

This chick is a peice of work. Gets knocked up in high school, no college but mama's a big wig in the TP so she gets big bucks. Any other kid this happen to would get screwed by the system. Eat the rich, they stink.

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

The saddest thing about all of this is that somewhere there is a tea party moron saying "That Bristol does so much good for people, look what she is doing for poor teen mothers". In reality all that money is going in her pocket. It's disgusting.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCman Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Good for her.....we have dumb down America so badly she can make this kind of money....and $32,000 for a Snooki speech.....

America is too stupid to demand all students (even minorities) learn to read, write and speak English to graduate every year.

And Americans are gutless to fight a religious jihad...

So we get what we get.....the Top 20% of Chinese students equals ALL of the Americans in school today yes that includes college....

So yes I am blunt ...we don't have the luxury of being politically correct anymore...its over.

Last edited by NYCman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NYCman

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Bristol Palin Earns $262,000 as Abstinence Ambassador--Levi Johnston should get half
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Bristol Palin Earns $262,000 as Abstinence Ambassador--Levi Johnston should get half
LMAO TRUE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:42 am

Yet if this happened to anopther teen her hypocrite mom would be attacking her for being a poor role model. Of course because her mom is a tea party lover she gets a break. I can't stand any of the Palins.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm

She is no role model. She is only supporting teen pregnancy by not having to suffer any of the real consequences that come with it. She makes it look glamorous. Pathetic.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by wantjob Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:28 pm

"Many people were a bit surprised when the Candie’s Foundation, a nonprofit group, selected Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol, 20, to be their national advocate against teen pregnancy. Now, the judgment of Candie’s Foundation officials has been put into even greater question with the disclosure that the nonprofit paid Palin $260,500 for this role.

Bristol’s only stand-out credential for the position appears to be that she was a pregnant teen. While the nation is full of former teen mothers who went on to great accomplishments from college to starting their own businesses, Bristol’s claim to fame was that her mother was famous (or infamous, according to one’s view).

Notably, that famous connection led to her selection as a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” and “the lecture circuit.” What exactly does Bristol Palin lecture on and how long would it take to run out of material on the subject.

I had assumed that this role was voluntary and, while I did not view her as particularly inspirational, accepted it as a positive move for Bristol. Now I stand corrected.

My question is how donors feel about giving money to the Foundation when it forks over a quarter of a million dollars to Bristol Palin as their spokesperson. It tuns out that Candie’s Foundation officials sent only $35,000 to teen pregnancy clinics and another $165,000 on advertising during the same period. So, they spent over eight times more on Bristol Palin speaking about her teen pregnancy than they did on actual teen pregnancy clinics.

Bristol is quoted on the website as saying “”I never thought I’d be a statistic.” I am not sure what that means, but she can now add “I never thought I’d be paid over a quarter of a million dollars by a nonprofit foundation.”

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/04/06/raiding-the-candies-jar-bristol-palin-paid-260500-to-campaign-against-teen-pregnancy/

MAD

wantjob
wantjob

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm

wantjob wrote:Notably, that famous connection led to her selection as a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars” and “the lecture circuit.” What exactly does Bristol Palin lecture on and how long would it take to run out of material on the subject.

The whole Dancing With The Stars fraud really made me sick. I started watching it about a year or so previous to this and was thrilled this cast was going to feature both Florence Henderson and Jennifer Grey. I figured she would be around a few weeks but would eventually be eliminated. She was not a good dancer and unlike others she didn't improve. So week after week I saw better dancers get eliminated but didn't think much of it until the week Florence Henderson was eliminated. ABC's excuse was that Bristol Palin had a larger fanbase than Florence Henderson. What? Are you going to tell me that Mrs Brady, from the Brady Bunch has a smaller fanbase than someone who has no fanbase on her own? Come on, The Brady Bunch is one of the most popular shows of all time (I own all 5 seasons on DVD), what classic show was Bristol on? Then at the last day of eliminations Brandy (who was a great dancer and should have been in the finals)was eliminated and it became a joke and rigged. It's since come out that the nutjob tea party morons were voting hundreds of times and by the time this was found out (allegedly)was the finals. I was happy Jennifer Grey won (I love Dirty Dancing) but still having Bristol on was a mockery. She's no star.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by jchapman Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

If you think that makes you angry, wait'll you hear this. Actually, Bristol Palin was paid $262,500 by the Candie's Foundation, according to her 2010 tax return. The Candiies Foundation sponsored an initiative to educate teens about the devistating consequences of teenage pregnancy, & hired Bristol Palin as a spokesperson, and the foundation had a total budget for all charity work of $2,217,768.00 in assets. Out of all this, the initiative to educate teens about the devistating consequences of teenage pregnancy received a whopping contribution of $35,000.00

jchapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum