Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!'

4 posters

Go down

Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' Empty Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!'

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm

http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php?article=32648

Moore began by showering praise on the "Wisconsin 14" -- the state senators who have fled to Illinois rather than let Walker's assault on collective bargaining rights be passed.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' Empty Re: Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!'

Post by mistermunster Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 am

So Skippy finally said something. For a guy who was all HARDCORE for the little guy all those years ago sure keeps a LOW profile these days. This should be a time he should be MOST rabid and ANGRY. I guess ALL that money he made so far keeps one low key. Guy should be jumping down the throats of the media, but naw!!! Not knocking Moore but he really needed to be loud 2 years ago.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!' Empty Re: Michael Moore to Wisconsin protesters: 'Don't give up!'

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:25 am

mistermunster wrote:So Skippy finally said something. For a guy who was all HARDCORE for the little guy all those years ago sure keeps a LOW profile these days. This should be a time he should be MOST rabid and ANGRY. I guess ALL that money he made so far keeps one low key. Guy should be jumping down the throats of the media, but naw!!! Not knocking Moore but he really needed to be loud 2 years ago.

Actually he was speaking up. The problem was only a select few media outlets would let him be heard. Even MSNBC did not allow the man to talk, with the exception of KO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Knarf wrote:
mistermunster wrote:So Skippy finally said something. For a guy who was all HARDCORE for the little guy all those years ago sure keeps a LOW profile these days. This should be a time he should be MOST rabid and ANGRY. I guess ALL that money he made so far keeps one low key. Guy should be jumping down the throats of the media, but naw!!! Not knocking Moore but he really needed to be loud 2 years ago.

Actually he was speaking up. The problem was only a select few media outlets would let him be heard. Even MSNBC did not allow the man to talk, with the exception of KO.

SO the corporate MEDIA will not LET him SPEAK!!! Then he NEEDS to make a NEW MOVIE and call it
"UNEMPLOYED, A capitalist SCREW JOB" Twisted Evil
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

LOL munster I agree! I am personally done with him. Last summer I remember a bunch of us contacted him and not a peep. He should have been front & center in Wisconsin from the beginning. Mad
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm

I am a bit disappointed in him myself. I thought he would be all over the unemployment crisis by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm not here sticking up for the man, you can be sure of that! With the exception of a few. Hypocrisy abounds the larger ones bank account, and notoriety are.

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:34 pm

MoInSTL wrote:LOL munster I agree! I am personally done with him. Last summer I remember a bunch of us contacted him and not a peep. He should have been front & center in Wisconsin from the beginning. Mad

He actually has been in Madison almost since this started.

You can follow his progress on his website.

www.michaelmoore.com/

He actually does believe what he says, you guys should see Roger and me.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum