Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans?

2 posters

Go down

Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? Empty Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans?

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? Empty Re: Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans?

Post by CLO Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

JiM- I saw this, too- posted it in the daily check in thread, guess I should have made it a new topic! This whole mess is really gonna backfire in the Repubs faces lol

CLO

Back to top Go down

Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? Empty Re: Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans?

Post by CLO Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:21 pm

CLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 pm

I believe it will back fire on the Republicans. First they try and take away bargaining rights and then threaten to take away their jobs, it seems because they wont give in. To me it sounds like blackmail, "give up or lose your jobs".
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? 317789

Back to top Go down

Post by CLO Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I think it will, too, S&T! This is a lot of "coat-tail jumpin'" by those Darn Tea- baggin' folks. Of course, the Koch Bros. are behind this whole scene, especially what is going on in Wisconsin. They are just trying to get themselves set-up with ownership of power plants in Wisconsin, then even when the Dems regain control, MUCH damage will have been done, which will be difficult to reverse!

CLO

Back to top Go down

Post by CLO Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

BTW- glad to see the IEBW emblem as your avatar! My nephew is a new journeyman electrician here in Iowa, and he is going to the demonstrations at our state capital today and tomorrow to help make a showing against the "bill to dismantle collective bargaining rights for public employees". Injury to one is injury to all! Solidarity forever!

CLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

CLO wrote: BTW- glad to see the IEBW emblem as your avatar! My nephew is a new journeyman electrician here in Iowa, and he is going to the demonstrations at our state capital today and tomorrow to help make a showing against the "bill to dismantle collective bargaining rights for public employees". Injury to one is injury to all! Solidarity forever!

Its a family tradition...my husband has been a member of Local 103 in Boston for 20yrs. His dad and grandpa were members right up until the day they died!
Good for your nephew!! One of the good things about IBEW is they pay their out of work electricians to protest at certain rallies. Here I think they pay 65 bucks a day. Unions are a good thing, its a shame that people dont understand that. I think the unions got a bad name from when the mafia was involved in them years ago. People dont realize that its not like that anymore.
Will Walker-Will layoffs backfire Wisconsin Republicans? 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down