Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
I am done searching!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
I am done searching!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
I am done searching!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
I am done searching!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
I am done searching!!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
I am done searching!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
I am done searching!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
I am done searching!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
I am done searching!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
I am done searching!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
I am done searching!!! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
I am done searching!!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
I am done searching!!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
I am done searching!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
I am done searching!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I am done searching!!!

+2
oncemore
serhardt25
6 posters

Go down

I am done searching!!! Empty I am done searching!!!

Post by serhardt25 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 pm

I am tired of searching and searching and searching and searching and searching some more. What I am doing fits the definition of insanity and I have basically lost all hope of ever working again. I have no hope as long as Oblunder is still in office with his merry band of incompetent idiots!! Therefore, I have deleted all of my resumes off of my computer and giving up my job search permanently and apply for disability. Sadly, this is what it has come down to and I regret having gone to college for some silly pipe dream. My Marriage is in serious jeopardy and I fear being kicked out of the house and having nowhere to go, but on the streets.
Twenty years ago, who would have known or guessed that I would have been in this dilemma. To make matters worse, it has know come down to the cardboard sign standing on street corners begging for change. Know I regret for having looked down on people that were going through hard times. I would suppose that this is gods way of punishing me and this punishment is more than I can bear.

serhardt25

Back to top Go down

I am done searching!!! Empty Re: I am done searching!!!

Post by oncemore Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 pm

You cant create jobs by attacking the job creators , like the Dems are...TAXES TAXES TAXES and more HIGHER TAXES ....Why is wall street doing so well ? Because the job creators can make MORE money there , then they can by creating jobs where they are TAXED to death !

I am done searching!!! Cid_6313

oncemore

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:02 pm

they really can MAKE more money, its called fractional reserve banking, and they do make money out of thin air AND loan it at interest!
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Post by oncemore Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

elvis44102 wrote:they really can MAKE more money, its called fractional reserve banking, and they do make money out of thin air AND loan it at interest!

Then the (LIAR -N- CROOK) OBAMA and the Federal Reserve are doing a great job at MAKING more money OUT OF THIN AIR printing $80 BILLION a month for Wall street at almost 0% interest .......now only if we can avoid the HYPER INFLATION  that will make the dollar worthless !

oncemore

Back to top Go down

Post by CreateMyCV Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:20 pm

I've been unemployed before, and completely depressed. It sucks, for sure. It's unfair that the rich get richer whilst the masses deal with the real problems.  If anyone wants any help getting back on their feet, and hopefully getting a job, please feel free to message me.

CreateMyCV

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am

serhardt25 wrote:   I am tired of searching and searching and searching and searching and searching some more. What I am doing fits the definition of insanity and I have basically lost all hope of ever working again. I have no hope as long as Oblunder is still in office with his merry band of incompetent idiots!! Therefore, I have deleted all of my resumes off of my computer and giving up my job search permanently and apply for disability. Sadly, this is what it has come down to and I regret having gone to college for some silly pipe dream. My Marriage is in serious jeopardy and I fear being kicked out of the house and having nowhere to go, but on the streets.
  Twenty years ago, who would have known or guessed that I would have been in this dilemma. To make matters worse, it has know come down to the cardboard sign standing on street corners begging for change. Know I regret for having looked down on people that were going through hard times. I would suppose that this is gods way of punishing me and this punishment is more than I can bear.

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

(Don't give up!)
sparky
sparky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixelflick Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 pm

I can empathize with this guy. "Have you been to the website"? Yeah, I've been to your website lady, which is why I'm calling you. Thrown more resume's down a black hole than I care to count...

The country is lost. We don't need another election, we need another REVOLUTION!!!

Mixelflick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down