Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
October 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


Romneygate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by need_a_break on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 pm

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/secret-video-romney-private-fundraiser

need_a_break
Member

Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I saw that today and now again on maddow. An NBC reporter vetted the video on the show and there will be more. He has seen the whole tape. I cant imagine what else could be on it. Im not sure I want to know LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/mitt-romney-video_n_1829455.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by MaryKay on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am

Also saw it on TRMS last night. Glad it's out personally. More than likely he was at an ultra conservatives dinner fund raiser.

MaryKay
Member

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 am

$50,000 per plate fundraiser in Boca Raton in May.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by need_a_break on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 am

I am hoping that some Republicans are having buyers remorse and realizing that Romney is bad for this country. This video proves that our impression of Romney was spot on. He is using the same type of broad brush that painted the unemployed as lazy and on drugs. He is playing to a group that thinks that way. Running on an anti Obama platform than a solutions for all Americans platform.

I am even scared of what is in his tax returns. Probably reveals what type of backers he receives money from or gives money to. As well as his tax dodging schemes.

need_a_break
Member

Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by MaryKay on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/17/13926387-romney-secretly-recorded-remarks-not-elegantly-stated?lite

Please all, read.

MaryKay
Member

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by MarilynL on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 am

MaryKay wrote:http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/17/13926387-romney-secretly-recorded-remarks-not-elegantly-stated?lite

Please all, read.


Well again, we see what the real mean is! Sad..that the rich will agree with him...and sad that he feels like this about latinos. People would be stupid to vote for this man

MarilynL
Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 am

Remember, only 1% of the people really feel like this. If the other 99% get out and vote, Obama will win by an unprecedented landslide. Like him or not, at least he has never been caught on or off camera making stupid remarks like this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Romneygate!

Post by MaryKay on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm

I have been saying that very thing. I was never believer in polls anyway, but I think people are playing this one really close to the vest.

Here is an article I just found, I find Chuck Todd to be fair and balanced, so I thought I would post here:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/18/13937855-first-thoughts-romneys-brutal-last-three-weeks?lite

MaryKay
Member

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by elvis44102 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:Remember, only 1% of the people really feel like this. If the other 99% get out and vote, Obama will win by an unprecedented landslide. Like him or not, at least he has never been caught on or off camera making stupid remarks like this.

there are only two companies that have the franchise for electronic voting machines,
the victory will HAVE to be very substantial as a simple 3-5 percent victory will be "re-figured" into a republican victory....

elvis44102
Member

Posts : 656
Join date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by MarilynL on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:51 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/letterman-romney-come-on-late-show_n_1900411.html

MarilynL
Member

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Romneygate!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:44 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum