Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~

3 posters

Go down

~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~ Empty Re: ~Yet Another Ugly Side Effect~

Post by MarilynL Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

The worst thing is when you know you're doing the job better than your supervisor. My boss who was originally an engineer, decided one day to change careers and a friend of his offered him a job as a Customer Service Manager...He knew nothing about customer service, and he treated me horrible when all I did was what customer service was supposed to do. But I think I made him feel inadequate, because I was a manager once before at another company. Therefore he spent his days treated me with arrogancy, and condescending remarks...to the point that I had to take medication to not let it bother me. If I could've proved what he was doing, I would've taken him to the labor board, but how do you prove the character of someone.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Not hard to prove when someone's character is to always be the big
ass _ _ _ _! But, he would have turned into "The I don't know what I could have done to her Good Fairy", (male that is), if you would have gotten in front of the DOL. Ha! idk

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecitizen Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:53 pm

You are not the only one MarilynL - I, too, had to take medication to deal with an attorney whose very soul was poisonous. One year, IRS had an amnesty program and he volunteered just so he could put the screws on people. I would stand outside the building and tell people not to trust him and they would be better off finding anyone else to help them with their tax problem. When I finally got rid of the worm, he drove his next assistant to attempted suicide. The firm didn't get rid of him until he became a huge liability problem. Outside of that, they couldn't care less about his treatment of others.

invisiblecitizen

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

WOW! I am surprised they didn't get you for slander...even though you were absolutely right. I would love to tell the customers I dealt with, how horrible my boss was...but I had to sign a confidentiality form when I began working there, so I may have gotten screwed in the end. I did call the labor board and checked to see if I could've done anything about my boss...I loved my job, and the customers I dealt with, so it was sad that he was the one making my life so miserable. The labor board told me that any company could be as mean as they wanted to be as long as they didn't single one person out. And it was very hard to prove that he only singled me out, when none of my co-workers wanted to vouch for me, for fear of losing their jobs. The day I left, one of my co-workers finally admitted in front of others that he did speak to me in a different tone of voice than he spoke with others. I just wish she would've gone to him before that.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by shasha Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 am

so it was sad that he was the one creating my life so miserable. The labor board said me that any company could be as mean as they demanded to be as far as they didn't one man out-side. And it was very hard to prove that he only singled me out, when anyone of my co-workers desired to vouch for me, for fear of losing their jobs. The day I left, one of my co-workers finally admitted in front of others that he did speak to me in a alternate tone of voice than he told with others.

shasha
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down