Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED

2 posters

Go down

We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED Empty We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED

Post by Springflowers Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 am

To be a member of this "business" class, you..

1. already have to be middle class and beyond, and have the right car or clothes. Even if you got a decent education by student loan unless you are already doing well, they will not give you a chance.

2.Have to be thin and tall. If a woman trying for a job in the upper echelons, average sized doesn't cut it, you have to be a size 4 and under and not too tall. If a man in the upper echelons, at least a certain height and not overweight either.

3. You must have conformist political viewpoints. Be either a mainstream Republican who loves Glenn Beck or a Democrat that thinks Obama can do not wrong. This depends on the employer.

4. Over-religiosity is not welcomed.

5. A personality of limited emotions, connections and compassion. Ie be very emotionally closed down. Be like a human robot, with an always pressed suit, and "put together".

6. No attachment to place, or locality, sharing the same globalist visions [in the upper echelons] as your multi-national corporate employers.

7. Be a conformist that shows little independent thought or creativity.

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED Empty Re: We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED

Post by need_a_break Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 am

I think you are right, Springflowers. People are becoming so rigid. They now can write algorithms in software to keep it that way.

I don't think greatness like that in Van Gogh or Einstein would have made the cut. Van Gogh was considered a failure all his life and Einstein for most of his early professional life. Look at his photos. His career really took off when he was middle-aged and into old age.

J.K. Rowling was a single mom on welfare when she wrote "Harry Potter”.

Steve Jobs was a college drop-out. Unless you are heavily connected in this day and age, that would be a career-killer.

History may call this time the modern day "Dark Ages."

need_a_break

Back to top Go down

We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED Empty Re: We are spawning a "professional class" that has a sign on the outside NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 am

I agree need a break, although I am a big fan of education. I don't have a college degree, but managed to work my way up to management without it, mainly due to "credits" for work-service. But graduating from H.S. in 1972, employers were willing to do that.
Now, you don't get a second look which is sad.

To your point, Steve Jobs, JK Rowling are exceptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Springflowers Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 pm

need_a_break wrote:I think you are right, Springflowers. People are becoming so rigid. They now can write algorithms in software to keep it that way.

Yes its become VERY rigid and conformist. I can barely stand it. Being more artistic and emotional a person feels like they live among robot droids who want you to supress all emotion.

I wonder if we will have any new innovators. I can see corporations failing because now they have nothing but yes men and women they hire, and if you are ever around those type of people, they are rigid to the max.

I think people lose jobs now for thinking too much for themselves.

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Springflowers Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:49 pm

MaryKay wrote:I agree need a break, although I am a big fan of education. I don't have a college degree, but managed to work my way up to management without it, mainly due to "credits" for work-service. But graduating from H.S. in 1972, employers were willing to do that.
Now, you don't get a second look which is sad.

To your point, Steve Jobs, JK Rowling are exceptions.

I seriously would just write a college degree on there. Some may think that is nuts, but its less evil then sinking into poverty and ending up in the street. I think college is a scam now where everyone must go into debt for that magic piece of paper and only few career fields in school are teaching any practical skills.

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Post by need_a_break Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:52 pm

From the articles, I have read, employers know that the current method of hiring does not always select the best candidate. But they continue to use these methods and are not doing anything to change it.

A lot of these software programs are self-defeating and are created to "X" you out as a candidate whether you are good or not.

need_a_break

Back to top Go down

Post by Springflowers Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

need_a_break wrote:From the articles, I have read, employers know that the current method of hiring does not always select the best candidate. But they continue to use these methods and are not doing anything to change it.

A lot of these software programs are self-defeating and are created to "X" you out as a candidate whether you are good or not.

To be frank, I do not respect their current methods of hiring and find them, how can I put this the most blunt way...

EVIL.

In fact I wonder why so many seem to think so little for themselves and care so little for their fellowman?

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down