Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country.

2 posters

Go down

Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. Empty Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country.

Post by TrunksXV Tue May 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Just to let members of this forum know, there are many alternative news sites such as Infowars, Vigilant Citizen, Federal Jack and so forth that deal with the news in a much different fashion than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC.

The thing is there is a lot of information out there that the elite don't want you to understand or know about. If you seek out the alternative information and actually look at who our leaders really are, what kinds of groups they belong to, and what those groups actually believe in as it relates to God and so forth, you may think twice about supporting any candidate they put on the ballot.

It seems like they have brainwashed us all with Television, drugs, chemtrails, the fluoride in our water, Genetically Modified Food and so forth that we can't really think or see what really is going on behind the curtain.

You want to understand why the economy and the people are being deliberately kicked to the curb by our system? Go research this stuff online and you'll be really surprised.

Anyway don't take my word for it, make up your minds for yourself. Thanks for reading.

TrunksXV

Back to top Go down

Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. Empty Re: Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country.

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm

No, I don't think I would be surprised. I have been involved with this from the beginning and I do believe that these kick 'em to the curb tactics are deliberate. I just wish people would wake up instead of being sheep.

Back to top Go down

Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country. Empty Re: Alternative Information on the Economy and the Future of the Country.

Post by TrunksXV Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing what I can to wake people up. The Truth is JFK was our Last True President, and we have had nothing real since. Oh and not to mention that George HW. Bush kept throwing the term "New World Order" around every few speeches in 1991.

I hope I'm not alone in this, because people have to realize what's going on or else saving the country isn't going to be possible.

TrunksXV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

I have to agree with you about JFK, I've thought that myself for quite some time. There may never be another who comes remotely close. When I think of the meaning of liberal, JFK is what comes to mind. People may think I'm nuts but another thing that is obvious to me is that since Ted kennedy passed away, and Patrick left congress things went absuletely haywire in Washington. This is the first time in over 40 years that there is not a kennedy in Washington. Hopefully that's about to change, joe Kennedy III is running for Barney franks seat which also happens to be my district.

I usually try not to make comments like this, being an admin, but I couldn't resist this time. I hope no one thinks I'm nuts or is offended by my 2 cents. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by need_a_break Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 pm

I remember that the late House Speaker Tip O'Neal was able to keep the Republicans in line. I think they were afraid of him. He was an imposing figure. He looked like the equivalent of a Great White Shark.

need_a_break

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down