Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending Read more...

Go down

Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... Empty Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending Read more...

Post by jculp49 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm

jculp49
jculp49

Back to top Go down

Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... Empty Re: Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending Read more...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks jculp49, couldn't agree more. Problem is, although I don't doubt his sincerity, he's been screaming about this for two years and no bills and nothing being done. We all know there is a ton a waste, just look at how they pass bills, attaching everything but a shingled roof to most of them. Many duplicate for the length of the bill what has been previously passed and/or added to previous bills. But, no help for the unemployed, 99ers or a jobs program, no of course not, not a dime!!!

Time to get noisy. I don't know about the rest of you, but JOBS and HR589, the 99ers and the unemployed/underemployed are once again not in the conversation, just mitt vs newtie, enough!!!!! Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... 34243

Back to top Go down

Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... Empty Re: Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending Read more...

Post by jculp49 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi MaryKay, glad to see on again, really missed you here.I know you are going thru a lot right now. I will keep you in my prayers daily that things get better for you and your family!! As for this economy we need more then just prayers! I have been doing what I can, from petitions to letters and calling to get the word out about the 99er's. I wish there was a way that at least the 99ers could collectively get together and go to congress, at least it would show the numbers of us.But the GOP would to a blind eye any way! Take care Mary Kay and God Bless!!!
jculp49
jculp49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

I agree jculp. It would be wonderful and very sad to see all 99ers together in DC, our numbers would stagger the disbelievers. Sadly, the burden for all of us to get there and the chance that we would be heard are slim. We would have to all march to the capitol steps and hopefully get some press. Our numbers are too large and sadly neither party would allow for a hearing for us, fearing that the sight of "all" of us would send the economy into a further downward spiral. Chicken that they are, we will have to continue to fight through our channels and hopefully get people to continue and some to start paying attention to us.

Thank you for your good wishes, we are getting there, slowly but surely. I credit all of your prayers and those of the members with that.

Much love and many thanks Coburn Releases 'Wastebook' Detailing More Than $6.5 Billion in 'Unnecessary' Spending  Read more... 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down