Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year

3 posters

Go down

Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year Empty Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year

Post by mistermunster Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/unemployment-extension-democrats-benefits-bill_n_1072176.html

NOT a peep on the 99ers. not surprised...we don't exist anymore in the eyes of the elite

mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year Empty Re: Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year

Post by TR11005 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 am

Congress or Senate is to vote on something job related tomorrow. For many of us we have been forgotten since March, 2010. Some of us even worked for awhile, but were denied 99 weeks, because we didn't work 26. Perhaps just 20 weeks. I think that even sucks if you couldn't make 20 weeks since March, 2010.

Were not even on a priority list to be the first ones on any work program. They promised us Stimulus Jobs.

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year Empty Re: Unemployment Extension: House Democrats Introduce Bill To Preserve Benefits Through Next Year

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 am

mistermunster wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/unemployment-extension-democrats-benefits-bill_n_1072176.html

NOT a peep on the 99ers. not surprised...we don't exist anymore in the eyes of the elite

89 of those Representatives co-sponsored HR 589! They better speak up when and if a bill is introduced in the House and we need to remind them. The 14 additional weeks were introduced in February, most have probably forgotten! Maybe 14 weeks is nothing for most of the 99ers, but it will help them get through another winter with no income at all!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lam Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:41 pm

I am sure this bill is only to keep benefits going. I have heard nothing of adding weeks or another tier. And I believe that is the only way any of us (99ers) will receive any benefits!!

They have forgotten about as they always do. However, my revenge will be on election day 2012!!!!!

lam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 pm

lam wrote:I am sure this bill is only to keep benefits going. I have heard nothing of adding weeks or another tier. And I believe that is the only way any of us (99ers) will receive any benefits!!

They have forgotten about as they always do. However, my revenge will be on election day 2012!!!!!

I'm sure that the bill is only to keep the program from expiring at the end of the year. However, we can't sit by and let that happen again These Reps who are introducing this probably also co-sponsored HR 589. Even though I am no longer eligible for unemployment benefits, I refuse to give up and let the "99ers" be left out once more. This has happened too many times. Last year we were saying wait til Nov. 2, 2010 - it has only gotten worse since then!

All the unemployed, even the individuals who have not reached their 99 (or whatever) weeks, need to demand that legislation be included for those who have been without anything for over a year and a half!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Senator Jack Reed of RI is introducing the same in the Senate. cheers We need to remind that crew 99ers will not get walked over again this year like they did with Stabenow's S 3706 last year!!

Representatives Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) and Sander Levin (D-MI) and Senator Jack Reed (D-RI) today introduced legislation to reauthorize federal unemployment insurance programs for 2012, taking the first step to keep crucial federal aid in place for millions of unemployed Americans who are struggling to find employment in today’s dismal job market.
http://unemployedworkers.org/sites/unemployedworkers/index.php/site/blog_entry/bill_to_renew_federal_unemployment_insurance_for_2012_introduced_in_congres

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:Senator Jack Reed of RI is introducing the same in the Senate. cheers We need to remind that crew 99ers will not get walked over again this year like they did with Stabenow's S 3706 last year!!

Representatives Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) and Sander Levin (D-MI) and Senator Jack Reed (D-RI) today introduced legislation to reauthorize federal unemployment insurance programs for 2012, taking the first step to keep crucial federal aid in place for millions of unemployed Americans who are struggling to find employment in today’s dismal job market.
http://unemployedworkers.org/sites/unemployedworkers/index.php/site/blog_entry/bill_to_renew_federal_unemployment_insurance_for_2012_introduced_in_congres

With GOPers NOT budging on anything and PEOPLE still hyping the unemployed as LAZY. Adding more is a HARD sell to morons who just don't get it. I don't have an answer anymore. Either the Grinch gets a heart or we REALLY become a DEFINABLE and legitimate class of disposable citizen in this house of madness the corrupted built. Crying or Very sad Mad
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down