Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
September 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

As we reported earlier, the city is coming in to clean Zuccotti Park tomorrow whether Occupy Wall Street likes it or not. (They don't). And now they're stepping up their response another notch: Ray Kelly told reporters that "People will have to remove all their belongings and leave the park." Not only that, they won't be allowed to bring back camping gear or even lie down, thus ending the sleeping part of the occupation. Things might get messy, since OWS shows no signs of giving in.

They've put out an "EMERGENCY CALL TO ACTION: Prevent the forcible closure of Occupy Wall Street!" and are urging people to go to Zuccotti at 6 a.m. tomorrow for "non-violent eviction defense."

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/occupy_wall_str_16.php


This is going to get nasty, any members participating in any city around the country, Please Stay Safe!

Get updates on Twitter - #OWS






Last edited by DesperateInRI on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by zphtar on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm

I am willing to go out on a limb and guess that the clowns in the masks are Fox News plants. Masks???? Really???? Come on!!!!! They are willing to try anything to break this movement up.

zphtar
Member

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
tristen303 wrote:And so ends the movement, as I have said before when the protests become unfocused, unresponsive and more interested into trying to stay in the headlines then heading to police requests the movement and those associated with it are doomed.
It’s too bad, if they would have just stuck with the jobs issue instead of corporate greed, native American injustices and my favorite rant the demise of capitalism then the public would have been more on board then on the sidelines…now watch the public turn; good job Oakland you blew it.

Not enough regular people supporting it to make it a revolution and to the assclown in the picture guess what “Nobody is scared about making you angrier”

I'd lay you 2:1 you're wrong and tell you flat out you'd be a sucker to take it.

Well this is exactly what Tristen and I have been saying. We can do this right or do it terribly wrong. I'm up for the 2:1, but of course I hope I lose!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150164/americans-uncertain-occupy-wall-street-goals.aspx

I'll take those odds, the more the protests turn like Oakland or become dis-respectful the more the UNDECIDED MAJORITY will turn and then add that group to those disapproving and that's that. If it was just about the UE instead of the World wide global BS (at least here in the states) it would have had a chance but now....no; the more those types of videos come in the more will turn.

Trying for headlines and to remain relevant is not trying for change

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

tristen303 wrote:http://www.gallup.com/poll/150164/americans-uncertain-occupy-wall-street-goals.aspx

I'll take those odds, the more the protests turn like Oakland or become dis-respectful the more the UNDECIDED MAJORITY will turn and then add that group to those disapproving and that's that. If it was just about the UE instead of the World wide global BS (at least here in the states) it would have had a chance but now....no; the more those types of videos come in the more will turn.

Trying for headlines and to remain relevant is not trying for change


Who is left to be the undecided majority? Those with jobs? Because more layoffs are coming? This is somthing you can't wrap you head around because it means so many different things to so many different people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Its their right to speak. The harder the cops push the harder the people push back. Its been like that since day one.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by mistermunster on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming....four dead in Ohio. affraid

mistermunster
Member

Posts : 847
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 54
Location : ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by mistermunster on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
tristen303 wrote:http://www.gallup.com/poll/150164/americans-uncertain-occupy-wall-street-goals.aspx

I'll take those odds, the more the protests turn like Oakland or become dis-respectful the more the UNDECIDED MAJORITY will turn and then add that group to those disapproving and that's that. If it was just about the UE instead of the World wide global BS (at least here in the states) it would have had a chance but now....no; the more those types of videos come in the more will turn.

Trying for headlines and to remain relevant is not trying for change


Who is left to be the undecided majority? Those with jobs? Because more layoffs are coming? This is somthing you can't wrap you head around because it means so many different things to so many different people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Its their right to speak. The harder the cops push the harder the people push back. Its been like that since day one.

Just look at the OTHER empires of the past. The RICH and wealthy PUSHED the people too far in each instance. Today is NO different.

mistermunster
Member

Posts : 847
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 54
Location : ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by JoanB on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

So....more Americans approve than disapprove...with most just not sure yet, which means of course that they don't support them at all. And you're sure now that the police have attacked the protesters, it's a foregone conclusion that everyone will decide that the protesters are bad.

Okiedokie...I guess just don't get the logic of The Really Serious Grown-Up People.

JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by mistermunster on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

JoanB wrote:So....more Americans approve than disapprove...with most just not sure yet, which means of course that they don't support them at all. And you're sure now that the police have attacked the protesters, it's a foregone conclusion that everyone will decide that the protesters are bad.

Okiedokie...I guess just don't get the logic of The Really Serious Grown-Up People.

Isn't that HOW the media IS putting it out there. They say these people ARE lazy, spoiled, want a handout, hippie communist etc. It's as MUCH a war for RIGHTS and Justice as it is a WAR for the REAL Truth. A truth that the CORPORATE MEDIA does not want people to know. Just like the Unemployed are LAZY, DRUG ADDICTS, etc. This fight will be harder NOW because of the BIAS of the Corporate controlled media. This movement represents a fundamental CHANGE to the way the CROOKS do things. THEY ARE AFRAID of this and will do ALL that's possible to discredit it.

mistermunster
Member

Posts : 847
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 54
Location : ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 pm

HEADS UP NYC #OWS has #WeAreOakland solidarity march scheduled for 9PM tonight; leaving from Zucotti Plaza #OccupyOakland #OccupyWallStreet

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

No you just don't follow logic (the majority has no opinion); you follow your ideology and find whatever thread no matter how slight to support whatever supports your ideology whether wrong or otherwise.
We had a real chance to make a difference by showing at the very least the 99ers and amount of people that were UE, but instead it became corporate greed, globalism, immigration rights and every other BS complaint that didn’t do anything for us.
And it’s always the cops isn’t it, never any protestor, having been (from being in the military) in riot control situations you have no idea what it’s like, how scared you are and that in the end your outnumbered and that it can go from bad to worse in a snap so show a little of that liberal compassion they are just doing their jobs.

This is why the “movement” is suddenly stirring the pot

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/25/us-protests-idUSTRE79N61O20111025

We should have had some adults with our real issues take control (instead of all the BS grievances being displayed) now we’ll all be pegged as the same idiots that started the trouble.

We have real grievances that ALL Americans would understand and support, we need to take control of the “movement” before more assclowns screw it up.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by lstjr on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 pm

tristen303 wrote:No you just don't follow logic (the majority has no opinion); you follow your ideology and find whatever thread no matter how slight to support whatever supports your ideology whether wrong or otherwise.
We had a real chance to make a difference by showing at the very least the 99ers and amount of people that were UE, but instead it became corporate greed, globalism, immigration rights and every other BS complaint that didn’t do anything for us.
And it’s always the cops isn’t it, never any protestor, having been (from being in the military) in riot control situations you have no idea what it’s like, how scared you are and that in the end your outnumbered and that it can go from bad to worse in a snap so show a little of that liberal compassion they are just doing their jobs.

This is why the “movement” is suddenly stirring the pot

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/25/us-protests-idUSTRE79N61O20111025

We should have had some adults with our real issues take control (instead of all the BS grievances being displayed) now we’ll all be pegged as the same idiots that started the trouble.

We have real grievances that ALL Americans would understand and support, we need to take control of the “movement” before more assclowns screw it up.
Here's a video of the cops "just doing their job"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hw7YteaL7w&feature=watch_response

lstjr
Member

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah of course when they were warned and asked to disperse and they did what? Not listen and look for the escalation, only then is it a problem when the cops enforce the laws right.
Peaceable assembly means you don’t march where you want or ignore laws. Sorry man I’ve been on the ground and know how it works and why they do it the way they do and honestly that isn't even close to the hurt they can law down to those looking for a confrontation.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by ranbrow123 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 pm

tristen303 wrote:http://www.gallup.com/poll/150164/americans-uncertain-occupy-wall-street-goals.aspx

I'll take those odds, the more the protests turn like Oakland or become dis-respectful the more the UNDECIDED MAJORITY will turn and then add that group to those disapproving and that's that. If it was just about the UE instead of the World wide global BS (at least here in the states) it would have had a chance but now....no; the more those types of videos come in the more will turn.

Trying for headlines and to remain relevant is not trying for change

I'm certain your prediction is going to be incorrect way more than the 67% I need to show a profit. Bad bet. You could have gotten me to 3:1 easy.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 pm

mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
tristen303 wrote:http://www.gallup.com/poll/150164/americans-uncertain-occupy-wall-street-goals.aspx

I'll take those odds, the more the protests turn like Oakland or become dis-respectful the more the UNDECIDED MAJORITY will turn and then add that group to those disapproving and that's that. If it was just about the UE instead of the World wide global BS (at least here in the states) it would have had a chance but now....no; the more those types of videos come in the more will turn.

Trying for headlines and to remain relevant is not trying for change


Who is left to be the undecided majority? Those with jobs? Because more layoffs are coming? This is somthing you can't wrap you head around because it means so many different things to so many different people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Its their right to speak. The harder the cops push the harder the people push back. Its been like that since day one.

Just look at the OTHER empires of the past. The RICH and wealthy PUSHED the people too far in each instance. Today is NO different.

And the GOP and baggers are suprised? YEA right MORE LIKE CRAPPING THEIR PANTS. This protest is working and they are scared. Just like they called the unemployed LAZY, They will demonize but it won't work this time. This is bigger than them and they know it.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 pm

I don't want to get you, I want you and America to stand up and support the UE and especially the 99ers and the living hell they have been put through. Nothing compares to them or what they are going through period. Having these other BS grievances taking precedent over them F**K THAT! They can keep those BS grievances on the college campuses where they belong.

Were adults out of work and out of time


As for being scared, scared of what? those idoits? They are playing right into their hands take off the rose colored glasses.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by ranbrow123 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 pm

tristen303 wrote:I don't want to get you, I want you and America to stand up and support the UE and especially the 99ers and the living hell they have been put through. Nothing compares to them or what they are going through period. Having these other BS grievances taking precedent over them F**K THAT! They can keep those BS grievances on the college campuses where they belong.

Were adults out of work and out of time


As for being scared, scared of what? those idoits? They are playing right into their hands take off the rose colored glasses.

To be fair, you're kind of "playing right into their hands" too with this Debbie Downer stuff. This is what they want: for people to give up. Ironically, I think it's your words I would like undecided people to hear least. "If someone who supports the movement is so negative, why bother getting involved?"

Now, if you're actually still on the other side of the fence and just playing along as some sort of infiltration scheme, this is obviously good for you. But if you truly support this movement, can you not see how bad it will be for morale if people start saying things like this? Have you just lost all hope?

The only reason the movement seems unfocused is because there is a WHOLE LOT to complain about. I think this is a good thing (for the protests, not Americans, obviously): there's less of a barrier to entry because it's easier to find a reason to join. The only reason I see the occupation ending is because of the weather, and if that's the case there is an extremely good chance it starts back up in April. In some of the warmer states it might not stop at all.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by JoanB on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Note to Occupiers: when the revolution comes, make sure to listen to the guy who stayed Republican through 8 years of Cheney/Bush and all the way up to...um...was it two weeks ago(?) when he decided to switch(?). Do it the way he says because he has a track record of being right.


JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Infiltration scheme wow lol stop being paranoid, as for the “Look their scared, look were scaring them” postings I was a Repub and my friends are and still work within the party and I can attest that none are scared. To be even clearer they actually think it's funny and couldn't wait for the protestors to not listen to police and start getting f**ked up by them, those are facts but keep saying the right is scared....they are not.
They want what is actually happening right now. They want to put the hurt on the protests and had to wait for the idiots protesting to give them justification (which they just did).
As for morale I fought in a war, served in ground operations and my morale was lowest when people liedto us or tried to humor us vs. giving us actual facts.
If the movement is that fragile then we’ve got more to worry about then keeping their spirits up; it would mean they have no heart or true conviction.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 pm

tristen303 wrote:Infiltration scheme wow lol stop being paranoid, as for the “Look their scared, look were scaring them” postings I was a Repub and my friends are and still work within the party and I can attest that none are scared. To be even clearer they actually think it's funny and couldn't wait for the protestors to not listen to police and start getting f**ked up by them, those are facts but keep saying the right is scared....they are not.
They want what is actually happening right now. They want to put the hurt on the protests and had to wait for the idiots protesting to give them justification (which they just did).
As for morale I fought in a war, served in ground operations and my morale was lowest when people liedto us or tried to humor us vs. giving us actual facts.
If the movement is that fragile then we’ve got more to worry about then keeping their spirits up; it would mean they have no heart or true conviction.

Why are you against the protest so much? This has struck a nerve?

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

JoanB wrote:Note to Occupiers: when the revolution comes, make sure to listen to the guy who stayed Republican through 8 years of Cheney/Bush and all the way up to...um...was it two weeks ago(?) when he decided to switch(?). Do it the way he says because he has a track record of being right.


You should you might actually learn something. I can tell you one thing I’ve learned, the hardest part about the change has been having to sit in “Progressive” meetings and listening to how smart everyone in the room is and how dumb the rest of the country is and then to how much crap I have to take for switching to the party open to ideals and everyone.

As for the revolution let's hope it doesn't come to that because you can’t afford those lessons.

To all you battled hardened revolutionaries in waiting getting bolder and bolder with each keystroke hiding behind your computers just remember: War and Revolution is sweet to those not acquainted with it.


tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by ranbrow123 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 pm

tristen303 wrote:Infiltration scheme wow lol stop being paranoid, as for the “Look their scared, look were scaring them” postings I was a Repub and my friends are and still work within the party and I can attest that none are scared. To be even clearer they actually think it's funny and couldn't wait for the protestors to not listen to police and start getting f**ked up by them, those are facts but keep saying the right is scared....they are not.
They want what is actually happening right now. They want to put the hurt on the protests and had to wait for the idiots protesting to give them justification (which they just did).
As for morale I fought in a war, served in ground operations and my morale was lowest when people liedto us or tried to humor us vs. giving us actual facts.
If the movement is that fragile then we’ve got more to worry about then keeping their spirits up; it would mean they have no heart or true conviction.

Yup, you got me, I'm definitely paranoid. People have been telling me to stop being paranoid my whole life because it's a waste of time, and 90% of the time it is. That other 10% is when I'm glad I was paranoid, hence I will continue to be paranoid.

Talking tough is something scared people tend to do. If they had said "who cares," that's one thing, but for people to take the time out to mock the protesters and "find it funny," they're definitely worried about something.

The elite have feared for years that the masses would finally come knocking on their door for their piece of the pie. There is no way you or they will ever convince me that they're not crapping their pants hoping that this will go away. What's most amusing to me is they're not afraid of getting hurt, but of losing a few more dollars. I think some of these guys would rather get smashed with a tire iron then pay a little more taxes, which is why I think it's important that they're threatened financially and not physically.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by ranbrow123 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

tristen303 wrote:You should you might actually learn something. I can tell you one thing I’ve learned, the hardest part about the change has been having to sit in “Progressive” meetings and listening to how smart everyone in the room is and how dumb the rest of the country is and then to how much crap I have to take for switching to the party open to ideals and everyone.

As for the revolution let's hope it doesn't come to that because you can’t afford those lessons.

To all you battled hardened revolutionaries in waiting getting bolder and bolder with each keystroke hiding behind your computers just remember: War and Revolution is sweet to those not acquainted with it.


You're trying to be a realist, but all you're doing is coming off like a condescending cynic.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 pm

It doesn't matter getthem I feel stupid for believing that they were for the UE and long term UE I feel like a fool. I should have known better I’m not into the whole anti-globalization and all the other BS that took us off msg.
You don’t understand, I knew this was how it was going to end up, the party I left wanted this and hoped for it and got it. Now watch what happens, having been in Iraq I watched all kinds of protests even broke some up and the difference in being one that had relevance vs. being just an angry mob was focus and msg.
The UE situation and long term UE is noble and just, something all Americans could sympathize with. We got hijacked in my opinion and now it’s all screwed up and even supported by people on here who rather then fixing it are just as excited to have a revolution.
I saw a chance at real change, now the msg is lost and once again the sides are being drawn; I’m sick of it.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by tristen303 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 pm

look I'm sorry to everyone on here I'm just really sad it came to this I'm going to take a break and smoke some pot. This really meant a lot to me and not having it go violent.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 pm

tristen303 wrote:It doesn't matter getthem I feel stupid for believing that they were for the UE and long term UE I feel like a fool. I should have known better I’m not into the whole anti-globalization and all the other BS that took us off msg.
You don’t understand, I knew this was how it was going to end up, the party I left wanted this and hoped for it and got it. Now watch what happens, having been in Iraq I watched all kinds of protests even broke some up and the difference in being one that had relevance vs. being just an angry mob was focus and msg.
The UE situation and long term UE is noble and just, something all Americans could sympathize with. We got hijacked in my opinion and now it’s all screwed up and even supported by people on here who rather then fixing it are just as excited to have a revolution.
I saw a chance at real change, now the msg is lost and once again the sides are being drawn; I’m sick of it.

Are you ok? You have me worried.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Occupy Wall Street Global Movement News, Updates, and Your Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum