Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast"

4 posters

Go down

Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" Empty Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 am

Then at approximately 1:20 am a large column of riot police marched from outside South Station up Atlantic Ave. The crowd roared variations of "Who do you protect who do you serve!" and "This is what democracy looks like" as the cops marched up the street. They stopped directly across from the new encampment and waited for over 15 paddywagons to arrive. Shortly thereafter officers appeared at the top of the new camp and started issuing warnings to those in the camp. At 1:40 am the police barreled through the first line of defense the occupiers put up, an old veterans group carrying flags known as Veterans for Peace. While officers began arresting occupiers and tearing down tents they kept pushing others back, sometimes throwing them to the ground. People were screaming and yelling stupid nonsense at the police but most complied, albeit angrily.
http://boston.com/community/blogs/less_is_more/2011/10/it_was_ugly_but_fast.html

Back to top Go down

Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" Empty Re: Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast"

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 am

This occupy movement has taken in a life of it's own. I expect to hear of more and more encounters. My hat goes off to all involved. It's about time we stood up for what is right and point out what is wrong in this country.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" Empty Re: Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 am

The people who are spreading vicious lies about these protests, mostly Repulicans, are going to turn this peaceful movement into riots. Last night on Hardball, Republican Strategist Ron Christie told Chris Matthews that the people occupying Wall St. should "get a job instead of having sex in tents on public property and smoking crack". Majority Leader Cantor called the protesters a "mob". With statements like this, Cantor may get what he is asking for.

Almost every piece of news I have seen from this movement across the country are peaceful, and the majority of the protestors are middle-aged. Doubt they are smoking crack. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 am

DesperateInRI wrote:The people who are spreading vicious lies about these protests, mostly Repulicans, are going to turn this peaceful movement into riots. Last night on Hardball, Republican Strategist Ron Christie told Chris Matthews that the people occupying Wall St. should "get a job instead of having sex in tents on public property and smoking crack". Majority Leader Cantor called the protesters a "mob". With statements like this, Cantor may get what he is asking for.

Almost every piece of news I have seen from this movement across the country are peaceful, and the majority of the protestors are middle-aged. Doubt they are smoking crack. Evil or Very Mad

In the diseased mind of the GOP we are the DREGS of society, losers, lazy, drug addicts etc. They HAVE not changed this opinion one bit in over 3 years. They will KEEP vilifying us and it will lead to more violence and possibly deaths in the long run. I'm ALSO tired of the "LACK of MESSAGE" with the Occupy movement that KEEPS being perpetuated by the media. Most of the DIVERSE things that people are protesting IS tied directly or indirectly to the WEALTHY's consistent GREED in EVERY aspect of this nations economy. All you got to do is FOLLOW the MONEY trail and that trail always LEADS back to the 1%.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

They'll regroup.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm

They did! Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:18 pm

If anyone sees any other footage or pics of the police brutality could you please post it here and send to me in a pm? Thanks! Many on twitter want visual confirmation. The many reports from protesters is enough for me, but I guess the saying " Ill believe it when I see it" wrings true for some lol Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Got this video, via OccupyProvidence on Facebook:

Boston Police Attack Veterans for Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu63e7QD_5k&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks! I dont know why I didnt think to look there! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by lstjr Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Lots of photos of last nights police action in Boston on these two links.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/safesounds/sets/72157627743790407/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronspagnolo/sets/72157627868081776/

I was on the Occupy Eugene FB page last night when people started posting that the people in Boston were being surrounded so I went to the Occupy Boston live feed and couldn't believe it. I mean doing this at 1:30am and after they "cleared" the park everything left in the park was tossed in to garbage trucks.
I received some emails from a friend who is at the Occupy Seattle event and last night the cops would show up every half hour all night long and let the people know that the park was closed using bullhorns, can you say sleep deprivation? A psyops tactic to make people more volatile and easily provoked.
Boston Police enter Occupy Boston - "It was ugly and fast" Tzgnh11
lstjr
lstjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down