Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
September 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 am


Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work

In a fiery summons to an important voting block, President Barack Obama told blacks on Saturday to quit crying and complaining and "put on your marching shoes" to follow him into battle for jobs and opportunity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/obama-set-to-speak-to-frustrated-congressional-black-caucus/#ixzz1YxBHa5Q8

More hope and change ? Neutral

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 am

President Barack Obama launched into a fiery speech Saturday night at the Congressional Black Caucus awards dinner, where he told black leaders to "stop complaining" and fight for jobs and opportunity. "Shake it off," Obama said. "Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We have work to do."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/09/25/obama-to-blacks-stop-complaining.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#comments

I have to agree with President Obama. We ALL have to stop crying and complaining (and bickering) and PUT ON OUR MARCHING SHOES to battle for jobs and opportunity.

If we don't, no one is going to do it for us!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:43 am

America1st wrote:
Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work

In a fiery summons to an important voting block, President Barack Obama told blacks on Saturday to quit crying and complaining and "put on your marching shoes" to follow him into battle for jobs and opportunity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/obama-set-to-speak-to-frustrated-congressional-black-caucus/#ixzz1YxBHa5Q8

More hope and change ? Neutral

FOX NEWS SPUN BULLSHITE, WAKE UP they will NEVER say anything nice about the MAN and will spin everything they can. Ya know, can't have the black democrat in the white house do anything right. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tell FOX to STFU and put pressure on their party to pass a dam JOBS bill. This will NEVER happen since the Speaker and Mitch Mcturtle want Obama to fail. THEY WANT HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT. WHAT DON'T YOU BAGGERS GET?


Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:
Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work

In a fiery summons to an important voting block, President Barack Obama told blacks on Saturday to quit crying and complaining and "put on your marching shoes" to follow him into battle for jobs and opportunity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/obama-set-to-speak-to-frustrated-congressional-black-caucus/#ixzz1YxBHa5Q8

More hope and change ? Neutral

FOX NEWS SPUN BULLSHITE, WAKE UP they will NEVER say anything nice about the MAN and will spin everything they can. Ya know, can't have the black democrat in the white house do anything right. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Fox twisted the headline, but the President did say that. Check out my link from the AP. It was NOT said in a negative manner, it was meant to inspire people to TAKE ACTION NOW!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:47 pm

America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?
Read your pm!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Apparently you think Fox is fair and balanced Razz

That Obama can force Boehner to bring his jobs bill to the floor lol!

That the GOP and TPers want JOBS LMAO

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

I think everyone is missing the whole point of the President's comment! I'll say it again, like him or not, he is right! This isn't about being Dem, Repub or Tea Party! It is about doing something other than whining, complaining and arguing over whose party is right and what party is doing nothing. At this point, WE have to do something or expect to live in this hell for a long time!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 pm

If Obama had a supportive congress we could be on the right track right now. I think if it was the other way around the dems would play games with peoples lives. No

I will contact my reps and do what I can. Then I am going to watch the yanks whomp the sox again Very Happy

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Apparently you think Fox is fair and balanced Razz

That Obama can force Boehner to bring his jobs bill to the floor lol!

That the GOP and TPers want JOBS LMAO

Just because I posted the Fox link doesn't mean I support their viewpoint and agenda.

You should stop labeling people and making up fantasies about them and ask questions before you jump to conclusions that are wrong Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

America1st wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Apparently you think Fox is fair and balanced Razz

That Obama can force Boehner to bring his jobs bill to the floor lol!

That the GOP and TPers want JOBS LMAO

Just because I posted the Fox link doesn't mean I support and will defend their agenda

You should stop labeling people and making up fantasies about them and ask questions before you jump to conclusions that are wrong Rolling Eyes

Point your finger where is belongs. There is plenty of blame to go around. You really think fox will say anything positive about the president? Who writes the bills by the way? Obama just signs them. He can't sign what NEVER hits his desk.DUH? Suspect

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Apparently you think Fox is fair and balanced Razz

That Obama can force Boehner to bring his jobs bill to the floor lol!

That the GOP and TPers want JOBS LMAO

Just because I posted the Fox link doesn't mean I support and will defend their agenda

You should stop labeling people and making up fantasies about them and ask questions before you jump to conclusions that are wrong Rolling Eyes

Point your finger where is belongs. There is plenty of blame to go around. You really think fox will say anything positive about the president? Who writes the bills by the way? Obama just signs them. He can't sign what NEVER hits his desk.DUH? Suspect

Ha Ha !

If you think your going to educate me about how things work in D.C your naive at best

Thanks for the laugh Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

America1st wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Apparently you think Fox is fair and balanced Razz

That Obama can force Boehner to bring his jobs bill to the floor lol!

That the GOP and TPers want JOBS LMAO

Just because I posted the Fox link doesn't mean I support and will defend their agenda

You should stop labeling people and making up fantasies about them and ask questions before you jump to conclusions that are wrong Rolling Eyes

Point your finger where is belongs. There is plenty of blame to go around. You really think fox will say anything positive about the president? Who writes the bills by the way? Obama just signs them. He can't sign what NEVER hits his desk.DUH? Suspect

Ha Ha !

If you think your going to educate me about how things work in D.C your naive at best

Thanks for the laugh Laughing

I agree 100% Nothing ever sinks in. You have been here since April not posted one supportive message. Just fox news propaganda. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:56 pm

AMEN!!!!! Press on, send your stories, sign the petitions, sign our letter, keep emailing and keep tweeting. Phone calls work as well.

Please sign the Authentic White House Petition, only takes a minute, email the Congressional Progressive Caucus and the Congressional Black Caucus, we need everyone's help and we need everyone to help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

America1st, I'm sorry for what I see as abusive and unnecessary rhetoric regarding your posts, which I find are valuable.

Hang in there. This is not indicative of this Forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Gail on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 pm

America1st wrote:Apparently on this forum if you don't support Obama your posts get removed ? WTF ?

Because this forum is a SUPPORT website for the unemployed. It is not a website to re-broadcast ultra right wing conservative talking points.
Also since you will NOT hear this on FOX. it is the Democrats & Independants that support(and always have supported) working people and the middle class, not the Tea Party and Republicans. They are the ones responsible for this disaster and continue to do so even today. Their goal is to crash the economy so badly that people will forget and blame Obama in 2012.
So in answer to your question, while I do not care for some of the things Obama has done(or not done-he needs to be a lot meaner) considering voting for or supporting the other candidates is just not an option any of US should even consider. The only reason we even have UE benefits is due to the Democrats-All of us should be able to remember the "Party of NO" during the last negotions to extend benefits.

Gail
Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-02-20
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:29 am

DesperateInRI wrote:This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.

The message from President Obama is spot on! No matter what your political affiliation, he is right! No more whining, complaining, giving up - we have work to do! This will only be successful if we all work together!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Lacey on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.

The message from President Obama is spot on! No matter what your political affiliation, he is right! No more whining, complaining, giving up - we have work to do! This will only be successful if we all work together!

Easier to say, if you're not homeless, or need a dentist.

No Admin's "online" = ALL Have Job's Now?!

Lacey
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 58
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Lacey wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.

The message from President Obama is spot on! No matter what your political affiliation, he is right! No more whining, complaining, giving up - we have work to do! This will only be successful if we all work together!

Easier to say, if you're not homeless, or need a dentist.

No Admin's "online" = ALL Have Job's Now?!
No, unfortunately we are still unemployed or unemployed. None of us have gotten our lives back yet, still waiting.

I know what you mean about needing a dentist or other medical treatment, believe me. Although I am not homeless (yet), I can't stand the way I am living.

If we don't stand up, stop complaining and take action to fix this mess, millions more will be in the same boat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by nfpexec on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Wrong message and with double digit unemployment he totally was out of line and missed the mark. I found this highly insulting!!!!

nfpexec
Member

Posts : 194
Join date : 2011-03-22
Location : new york

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Lacey on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
Lacey wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.

The message from President Obama is spot on! No matter what your political affiliation, he is right! No more whining, complaining, giving up - we have work to do! This will only be successful if we all work together!

Easier to say, if you're not homeless, or need a dentist.

No Admin's "online" = ALL Have Job's Now?!
No, unfortunately we are still unemployed or unemployed. None of us have gotten our lives back yet, still waiting.

I know what you mean about needing a dentist or other medical treatment, believe me. Although I am not homeless (yet), I can't stand the way I am living.

If we don't stand up, stop complaining and take action to fix this mess, millions more will be in the same boat.

I understand completely, am living, your post!

But still believe, until those "millions" hit the street,
as in the current "Occupy Wall Street Protests", that are in the second week & "Blacked Out" by the Media
Well ......

There is a "Powder Keg" under the surface of this current economy!

Lacey
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 58
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 pm

America1st wrote:
Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work

In a fiery summons to an important voting block, President Barack Obama told blacks on Saturday to quit crying and complaining and "put on your marching shoes" to follow him into battle for jobs and opportunity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/obama-set-to-speak-to-frustrated-congressional-black-caucus/#ixzz1YxBHa5Q8

More hope and change ? Neutral


which are you talking about? Obama or American1st ? funny, don't see anyone defending the CBC and yet their the one's who tried to get 589.. Some people are very mixed or messed up! Yeah, stop complainin!join us! WHO??? Bumps in the road, hang in there, Duh!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208
Member

Posts : 863
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Lacey on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Lacey wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
Lacey wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:This is what President Obama said, word for word. No matter what your party affiliation and who you blame, his words are true and this is what we should be doing now!

“Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do,” he said.

The message from President Obama is spot on! No matter what your political affiliation, he is right! No more whining, complaining, giving up - we have work to do! This will only be successful if we all work together!

Easier to say, if you're not homeless, or need a dentist.

No Admin's "online" = ALL Have Job's Now?!
No, unfortunately we are still unemployed or unemployed. None of us have gotten our lives back yet, still waiting.

I know what you mean about needing a dentist or other medical treatment, believe me. Although I am not homeless (yet), I can't stand the way I am living.

If we don't stand up, stop complaining and take action to fix this mess, millions more will be in the same boat.

I understand completely, am living, your post!

But still believe, until those "millions" hit the street,
as in the current "Occupy Wall Street Protests", that are in their second week & "Blacked Out" by the Media
Well ......

There is a "Powder Keg" under the surface of this current economy!

BUMP

Lacey
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 58
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Waters discussing Obama's stop complaining comments,


CBC member Maxine Waters reacts to Obama: We're not complaining

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., a member of the Congressional Black Caucus who's been critical this year of President Obama's response to the high unemployment within the black community, said she found it "curious" that Mr. Obama this weekend told black leaders to "stop complaining."

"I don't know who he was talking to because we're certainly not complaining," Waters said on CBS' "The Early Show." "We're working. We support him, and we're protecting that base because we want people to be enthusiastic about him when that election rolls around."

link - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20111619-503544.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Tells Congressional Black Caucus Jobs Bill Will Put People Back to Work and Stop Complaining !

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum