Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Imagine that your mother got laid off her job and lost health insurance and needed emergency treatment. But imagine that your mother could not get insurance because of a preexisting condition. Would you let your mother die under these conditions? Would you support the Obama view that people with preexisting conditions should at least be covered?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brent-budowsky/would-ron-paul-supporters_b_966754.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Need you ask? I don't think anyone is sacred. However, I would like to know, since they think family should care for family, would he care for his Mother?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

NOPE just your mother is expendable. They only care about themsleves. That 10 seconds really exposed who they are.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by JoanB on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Now, this question is not fair, MK. You have to give context. For example:

Is mom brain-dead, and someone you can keep on life-support even if she herself would not have wanted that? Then yes, of course!

Does mom have a huge estate and life insurance policy from which I can personally benefit? Pull the plug!

JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:12 pm

I would like to see some pledges signed by Democrats regarding 1)NEVER cutting Social Security benefits 2) Bush Tax cuts WILL EXPIRE 3) Infrastructure projects WILL be passed 3) Wall Street WILL BE REGULATED and Glass Steagall WILL be passed again 4) Free Trade Agreements WILL BE Re-Negotiated 5) ANY country that articifally manipulate their currencies to DUMP their cheap goods on the US markets WILL BE DEALT WITH with Inceased tarrifs. 5) Union rights Collective bargaining WILL BE a Constitutional Amendment 6) Corporations WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED PEOPLE THROUGH A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT!


Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by JoanB on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 am

Maybe Bernie Sanders would (not a D), and maybe Dennis Kucinich and less than a handful of others in the House. sigh

JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by ricky on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm


#7....people who serverly overpaid and bought a house or houses for "investments" should not be allowed to buy again untill all past debts are paid off. No Bankruptcies allow...you will be permenant RENTERS.

Its so wrong to allow people to live mortage free for 3 or more years when we have to pay our rent every month ON TIME

#8 Drug testing of executives every 90 days 1 good coked up VP can steal 100 times more then the slub on the loading dock.


quote="gettheminNOVEMBER"] I would like to see some pledges signed by Democrats regarding![/quote]

ricky
Banned
Banned

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm

ricky wrote:
#7....people who serverly overpaid and bought a house or houses for "investments" should not be allowed to buy again untill all past debts are paid off. No Bankruptcies allow...you will be permenant RENTERS.

Its so wrong to allow people to live mortage free for 3 or more years when we have to pay our rent every month ON TIME

#8 Drug testing of executives every 90 days 1 good coked up VP can steal 100 times more then the slub on the loading dock.


quote="gettheminNOVEMBER"] I would like to see some pledges signed by Democrats regarding!
[/quote]

Do you even realize you came to an unemployment fom and isulted everyone. Telling them they are sitting around for 99 weeks? I think you owe everone here an apology.

I agree on some points you have, drug testing number one for bankers.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by ricky on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Here is the link for #7 These fools took out over $110,000 of their "equity" living free for 3 years and suing the bank first they won now they lost...on to the next appeal....living rent free...

palmbeachpost.com/money/foreclosures/law-firm-warns-of-foreclosure-rulings-effect-1862934.html

Thats what most people think ...especially Ohbahma, congress and the tea party...your NEXT employer......so whats your proof you haven't? did you work any volunteer jobs intern to keep your resume up to date? Go to school......it's not me you have to convince ....right?

Telling them they are sitting around for 99 weeks?

ricky
Banned
Banned

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:33 pm

ricky wrote:Here is the link for #7 These fools took out over $110,000 of their "equity" living free for 3 years and suing the bank first they won now they lost...on to the next appeal....living rent free...

palmbeachpost.com/money/foreclosures/law-firm-warns-of-foreclosure-rulings-effect-1862934.html

Thats what most people think ...especially Ohbahma, congress and the tea party...your NEXT employer......so whats your proof you haven't? did you work any volunteer jobs intern to keep your resume up to date? Go to school......it's not me you have to convince ....right?

Telling them they are sitting around for 99 weeks?

It more of your racist crap that has offened people. Shows alot about you.

I work by the way. Its mostly older workers that won't get hired. They are passed over for younger blood.

I just know people are suffering and you coming here spewing your hateful tripe is not helping. I don't expect you to understand.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
ricky wrote:Here is the link for #7 These fools took out over $110,000 of their "equity" living free for 3 years and suing the bank first they won now they lost...on to the next appeal....living rent free...

palmbeachpost.com/money/foreclosures/law-firm-warns-of-foreclosure-rulings-effect-1862934.html

Thats what most people think ...especially Ohbahma, congress and the tea party...your NEXT employer......so whats your proof you haven't? did you work any volunteer jobs intern to keep your resume up to date? Go to school......it's not me you have to convince ....right?

Telling them they are sitting around for 99 weeks?

It more of your racist crap that has offened people. Shows alot about you.

I work by the way. Its mostly older workers that won't get hired. They are passed over for younger blood.

I just know people are suffering and you coming here spewing your hateful tripe is not helping. I don't expect you to understand.

Most people by now most people have figured out the quote button and how it works scratch

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 pm

The quote button is not the problem. I can't even understand what he is talking about anymore. I can deal with the misspelled words but the incomplete sentences confuse me to where I don't even care.


I think he said that the tea party would be my next employer, not really sure though.

Is there not a rule against constantly posting nonsense?

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by ricky on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 pm

You dont understand phrasing, the dots mean to pause..

I could have said the tea party OR maybe your next Employer!


Racist...interesting concept.... the policies we have today are racist and i want to end them.

It more of your racist crap

ricky
Banned
Banned

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah, I am one who doesn't understand phrasing. Lol, Right.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by ranbrow123 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Yeah, I am one who doesn't understand phrasing. Lol, Right.

Unless what you say to ricky is some combination of "stop" and "posting," you really are just wasting your time.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Stop posting doesn't seem to work either

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by ranbrow123 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Stop posting doesn't seem to work either

If the only response his posts are getting is "stop posting," then instead of him wasting your time typing up a thought-out response, you're now wasting HIS time by making him type out long-winded trolls for nothing. To that end, it works perfectly, even if he knows exactly what you're doing.

ranbrow123
Member

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Stop posting doesn't seem to work either

Rick has been banned from posting for 7 days. I bet the math whiz comes back.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Would Ron Paul Supporters Let Their Mothers Die Without Health Insurance?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum