Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

If you support the tea party please sign up

+4
JoanB
tristen303
lendmeflight2
gettheminNOVEMBER
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 Empty If you support the tea party please sign up

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ricky
Steve

Come on tell US how Corporations feel? I am waiting??

Obama a Marxist right?

Back to top Go down

If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: If you support the tea party please sign up

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Wow, tristen, seriously. We could trade this junk all night long about every election in every state, city and county. 99% of it's is JUNK and everyone knows it. I think skills like yours could be put to great use advocating and researching for Jobs and for the Unemployed and 99ers.

And for your information, the Black Panther story from Phila not only had to be retracted from newspaper and tv, but it wound up in court as part of a larger ACORN scandal. It was widely covered and I am surprised with your skills you didn't uncover that story.

Back to top Go down

If you support the tea party please sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: If you support the tea party please sign up

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Actually I didn't think you were either, I don't know you but from your posts I would say you’re a highly intelligent woman that respects life and individuals across the board. You have a lot of heart and are strong in your convictions (which are good) and from your interactions with me I would throw in patient...your good person, good American and I’m sorry my party failed you. My rant/statement wasn't an attack on you but merely examples of various factions of your party that make bout as much sense as mine (the examples I just pulled quickly). And thanks for the A here's an apple for my favorite teacher, now can I go outside and play?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

But if you want a story, why not include the lovely Alaskan Annie Oakley putting Congresswoman Gabby Giffords in the crosshairs on a website for all her gun totin', God fearin', cookie eatin', winkin' mavericks to see. It goes both ways my dear tristen and no matter what side you are on it's inexcusable.

And I don't want to hear any arguments about guns don't kill people, people kill people, I know. I just find it amazing if that argument is to hold water, why there isn't legislation enacted on kitchen knives. Basically, everyone has access to them, no permit needed and no age limit really. Desperate people do desperate things and when they have access to weapons and people in the public eye encourage it, they act out, thinking in their warped ways, that if those people advocate it, speak about it, they are encouraging it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

MaryKay I know that, I just pulled that stuff fast, I don't compile a database on everything pro right but some of those items were bad enough to fall into the category that “if two cheered that’s two to many” repudiation. And I agree with you; I fought twice in Iraq and the easy access to weapons was our biggest problem. I wish that the NRA and my side would just say why they want high capacity mgazines and military style weapons but they won't. I have 4 daughters in my house and got rid of my firearms when they were born. I did it because having a gun in the house was more of a risk then not, and I still beleive in this Republic and have not found the need to arm myself for a revolution and after the war cannot bear to kill anything.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

tristen303 wrote:Ah you think the left has the moral high ground? Your side speaks about evolution and talks up Darwinism when confronted with creation but yet Darwinism in the corporate world or workforce is bad. Then it's what would Jesus do? Or what’s Christian? so you work to save the lives of prisoners and animals but yet forget about the most innocent the unborn (remember you market yourself as the party that stands up and speaks for those who can’t) but when it comes the unborn it's a woman’s right, to choose (So killing isn’t so bad right). You laugh at Christians (or religion in general) call the electorate that doesn’t vote your way stupid, ignorant or brainwashed; the left has no moral high ground.
Knowing all the above and that you prefaced it with “I'd like an example of something one of my leaders has said over which I'm supposed to be outraged. I'd really like to know cause I'm not nearly p'd off enough lately”. I don’t know you well enough to know what would piss you off but I am smart enough to know that no example will meet your standards (won’t like the source, will agree with the statement, explain it away as a hyperbole statement etc.).
Your side is just as F**KED UP….all over the map, like I said “The left, all freedom with none of the responsibility.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/28/wisconsin-dem-assemblyman-to-gop-colleague-you-are-fing-dead/

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/09/tolerant-liberals-craft-kill-the-tea-partiers-video-game/

http://nhjournal.com/2011/02/23/dem-rep-to-unions-time-to-get-%E2%80%98bloody%E2%80%99/

How about intimidation and violence here’s a short list:

•July 31, 1969 - Thomas Haughey, Republican Congressman from Alabama assassinated
•Republican presidents who were assassinated: Lincoln: Garfield, McKinley
Pre 2004
•September 5, 1975: President Gerald Ford survives assassination attempt in Sacramento. (“Squeaky” Fromme)
•September 22, 1975: President Gerald Ford survives assassination attempt in San Francisco. (Sarah Jane Moore)
•March 30, 1981: Just 69 days into his presidency, there was an assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan. President Reagan and three others were shot, one of them crippled for life. President Reagan’s lung was punctured.
•January 19, 2001: When the Clintonistas left the White House, they threw paint on the walls, ripped all the W’s off the computer keyboards, trashed the Executive Wing. The Clintons moved a bunch of furniture and silver out of the White House. Mr. Bush chose not to press charges.
•March 21, 2003: GOP Headquarters in Madison hit with bricks, paint bombs Journal Sentinel
•In 2004, Republicans were subject to an aggressive and sometimes violent campaign of harassment and intimidation orchestrated by Kerry supporters. At least three Bush-Cheney offices were shot at during the election season. A swastika was burned into the front yard of a Bush-Cheney supporter in Madison, Wisconsin. Other incidents included offices burglarized, windows smashed, tires slashed and other property damage. The following is a timeline of documented election-related violence and intimidation against the Bush-Cheney ‘04 campaign and Republicans in 2004.
•September 2, 2004: Gun Shot Fired Into Huntington, WV, Republican Headquarters.
•September 3, 2004: Windows Broken, Anti-Bush Messages Scrawled At Gallatin County, MT, Republican Headquarters.
•September 2004: John Kerry supporters and other liberals/Democrats take to the streets of NYC destroying property, beating a NYC detective into a state of unconsciousness and harassing/threatening attendees during the 2004 GOP convention in NYC
•September 6, 2004: Huntington, WV, Republican Headquarters Egged.
•September 13, 2004: Swastika Drawn On Duluth, MN, Resident’s Lawn, Signs Also Defaced With Words “Nazi” And “Liar.”
•September 16, 2004: Community College Professor In Florida Punched Republican County Chairman In Face.
•September 22, 2004: West Elmira, NY, Resident Found Swastika Drawn On Bush Campaign Sign In His Yard.
•September 23, 2004: Office Ransacked During Break-In At Vilas County, WI, Republican Headquarters, Obscene Words And Graphic Pictures Sprayed On Campaign Signs.
•September 26, 2004: Windows Smashed And Signs Stolen At Oxford, MS, Bush-Cheney ‘04 Headquarters.
•October 1, 2004: Laptops Of Executive And Field Director Stolen From Bush-Cheney ‘04 Headquarters In Seattle, WA.
•October 1, 2004: Swastika Burned Into Front Yard Of Bush-Cheney ‘04 Supporter In Madison, WI.
•October 2, 2004: Collinsville, OH, Resident Chains Down Bush-Cheney ‘04 Signs After Several Signs Stolen And One Was Replaced With Kerry Sign.
•October 3, 2004: Burglary At Thousand Oaks, CA, Victory 2004 Headquarters Where Bush-Cheney ‘04 Banner Was Stolen From Outside Premises.
•October 5, 2004: Gun Shots Fired Into Knoxville, TN, Bush-Cheney ‘04 Office, Shattering Office’s Glass Front Doors.
•October 5, 2004: AFL-CIO ACTIVISTS RANSACK BUSH HEADQUARTERS IN ORLANDO, The Orlando Sentinel . . . part of 20 coordinated union attacks across U.S.
•October 8, 2004: Two Men Were Caught On A Hidden Camera Tearing Down And Urinating On Bush-Cheney ‘04 Sign In Akron, OH.
•October 9, 2004: Oxnard, CA, Supporter Placing Bush-Cheney ‘04 In Yards Verbally Abused, Knocked Down And Had Signs Stolen.
•October 9, 2004: Bush-Cheney Signs Near Vail, CO, Cut In Half And Burned In “Ransacking.”
•October 10, 2004: Office Windows Broken And Field Director’s Laptop Bag and Purse Stolen In Burglary At Canton, OH, Victory Office.
•October 11, 2004: Windows Broken, Petty Cash Stolen And Computers Tampered With In Burglary At Spokane, WA, Victory 2004 Headquarters.
•October 13, 2004: Walls And Windows Of York, PA, Victory 2004 Headquarters Vandalized With Pro-Kerry Spray-Paint And Signs Outside Destroyed.
•October 13, 2004: Window Smashed At Laconia, NH, Victory 2004 Headquarters.
•October 13, 2004: Kerry Supporter Caught Stealing Bush Sign In Cape Girardeau, MO, Pulled Knife On Sign’s Owner And Was Arrested.
•October 15, 2004: Someone Destroyed Large Plywood Bush-Cheney ‘04 Sign, Then Tried To Smash Debris Though Glass Door Of Santa Fe, NM, Republican Party Headquarters.
•October 15, 2004: Someone Lined Window Sill With Bullet Casings At Littleton, NH, Republican Headquarters.
•October 16, 2004: Unknown Suspects Vandalized Large Bush-Cheney Campaign Sign In Hollister, CA, With Obscenities.
•October 17, 2004: Stickers Placed Over Windows Of Gettysburg, PA, Victory 2004 Headquarters.
•October 18, 2004: Eggs Thrown At Keene, NH, Victory 2004 Headquarters.
•October 18, 2004: 21 Protesters Arrested At Bush-Cheney ‘04 Campaign Headquarters In Arlington, VA.
•October 20, 2004: Rocks Thrown Through Windows At Multnomah County, OR, Republican Party Headquarters.
•October 21, 2004: Bomb Threat Made Against Lake Havasu, AZ, Republican Party Headquarters.
•October 21, 2004: Windows Smashed At Multnomah County Republican Party Headquarters In Portland, OR.
•October 22, 2004: Break-In Discovered At Cincinnati, OH, Victory 2004 Headquarters.
•October 22, 2004: Break-In Discovered At Flagstaff, AZ, Victory 2004 Headquarters. Perpetrators gained entry by throwing a cinder block through a plate-glass window.
•October 22, 2004: Chunk Of Concrete Tossed Through Glass Door Of Republican Headquarters In Santa Cruz, CA.
•October 23, 2004: Two Kerry Supporters Arrested After Stealing Pro-Bush Signs From Activist And Pushing Police Officer At Edwards Rally In St. Petersburg, FL.
•October 26, 2004: A Florida man has been charged with attempting to run over controversial Republican congresswoman Katherine Harris with his Cadillac.
•November, 2004: Editors say Yale Free Press stolen Yale Daily News
•November 2004, Election Day: 30 vans intended for getting out the vote in Milwaukee in 2004 had their tires slashed . . .Of the four men who were arrested, one is the son of Democratic U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Milwaukee, and one is the son of former acting Milwaukee Mayor Marvin Pratt.
•June 8, 2004: Court sets release of Ryan’s divorce file Chicago Tribune
•May 10, 2005: Vladimir Arutyunian, a native Georgian who was born to a family of ethnic Armenians, threw a live hand grenade toward a podium where President George W. Bush was speaking at Freedom Square in Tbilisi, Georgia.
•August, 2005: Reservist suspected of spray painting pro-Bush bumper stickers in Denver – Associated Press
•October 26, 2006: A New Campaign Tactic: Manipulating Google Data. New York Times
•October 30, 2006: RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman Responds To Today’s Letter From DNC Chairman Howard Dean GOP
•October (?) 2006: Staffers from Chuck Schumer’s office steal the social security number of Michael Steele then run an illegal credit report.
•June, 2008: Speaking of inflammatory rhetoric, it was candidate Obama who urged followers in June, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”
•Sept 17, 2008: Sarah Palin’s E-Mail Hacked
•October, 2008: Sarah Palin effigy hanging in someone’s yard
•December, 2008: Sarah Palin’s church was set on fire by arsonists while children were inside.
•September, 2008: Obama telling is supporters to “get in their faces” when confronting opponents. Columnist Michael Barone wrote at the time, “In this campaign, we have seen the coming of the Obama thugocracy, suppressing free speech, and we may see its flourishing in the four or eight years ahead.”
•September, 2008: In Orlando Florida, a small group of middle-aged homemakers took their little McCain signs to an approved street corner, carried their small American flags and assembled to do their hour’s vote-for-our-guy walk, when they were accosted by a group of Obama thugs and terrorized.
•September, 2008: A videographer at a Tampa, Florida town hall got roughed up by union thugs and had his camera smashed.
•September, 2008: A local doctor from Douglasville, Georgia was shouted down by his own Democratic congressman and accused of not being a constituent, a charge that was later shown to be blatantly false.
•September, 2008: St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch and St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce warned citizens that they would bring criminal libel prosecutions against anyone who made statements against Obama that were “false.”
•September, 2008: the Obama campaign called for a criminal investigation of the American Issues Project when it ran ads highlighting Obama’s ties to Ayers.
•September, 2008: Obama’s minions orchestrated a massive stream of complaints on the phone lines of Tribune Co.-owned WGN-AM in Chicago. “The offense: The station hosted National Review’s David Freddoso, author of ‘The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media’s Favorite Candidate,’ (Chicago Tribune)
•October, 2008: conservative Stanley Kurtz appeared on Milt Rosenberg’s WGN radio program in Chicago to discuss his lack of access to papers about Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers in the Richard J. Daley Library in Chicago — papers that were closed off to him for some days, apparently at the behest of Obama supporters.Obama fans jammed WGN’s phone lines and sent in hundreds of protest emails.
•October, 2008: McCain-Palin campaign bus coming under gunfire in New Mexico.
•October, 2008: the home of a Republican headquarters manager in central Florida was shot up that same week as the shooting of the McCain-Palin bus in New Mexico. McCain supporters in the area woke to find the brake lines on their cars severed, their telephone and cable television lines cut, and political graffiti scratched into automobile paint and scrawled on their homes.
•October 1, 2008: Vandals destroy Republican candidate signs, PolitickOr.com
•October 6, 2008: Laptop stolen from regional GOP headquarters CNET News
•October 8, 2008: Tennessee Man Indicted in Hacking of Palin’s E-Mail Account Fox News
•October 12, 2008: Authorities have arrested two men after a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a 4-foot by 8-foot campaign sign for Republican presidential candidate John McCain in a southeast Portland yard.
•Karen Scrutton said she was asleep inside her home at 7956 S.E. 17th Ave. in the Sellwood neighborhood when she saw her sign go up in flames after 1 a.m.
•October 17, 2008: an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a [female] McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: “Defendant grabbed the sign the informant was holding, broke the wooden stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in the face.”(from police report)
•October 22, 2008: Minnesota, Senator Coleman campaign: Senator’s garage vandalized Associated Press
•November, 2008: Black Panther with a billy club threatening voters outside polling place in Philadelphia. Eric Holder let him walk.
•Dec 12, 2008 – Wasila Church Bombing (Sarah Palin’s Church)
•January, 2009: Hackers get Republican Senator Norm Coleman’s donors’ credit card info and post it on the internet
•August (1st week?) 2009: a black gentleman who was a Tea Party participant named Kenneth Gladney went to a town-hall meeting hosted by Rep. Russ Carnahan, Missouri Democrat. While passing out “Don’t Tread on Me” flags, he was viciously attacked by Service Employees International Union (SEIU) members. One called him a “nigger.” A woman filming the violence also was accosted. NBC News.
•August 4, 2009: a communique was issued from DNC headquarters about mobs of right-wing extremists whose extreme mobbiness threatens to mob ObamaCare with extremism.
•Summer (?), 2009: a handicapped woman in a wheelchair was attacked by a protester at an Obama town hall in New Hampshire. Another protester kicked an armed man in the groin, & spit into a camera filming it.
•Summer (?) 2009: At a tea party in Milwaukee, a heckler attacked several people and rushed the stage while a speaker was talking, YouTube video shows. Police tackled and removed him
•September, 2009: The Washington DC Tea Party appears to be a big success, but it’s not for lack of trying among the movement’s more lunatic opponents. Yesterday, the DC Metro police evacuated the offices of Freedomworks after several threats, including a bomb-threat phone call that police considered credible enough to investigate.
•September 3, 2009 in Thousand Oaks , California, a nationalized health care advocate attacked and bit off the finger of a Tea Partyer who was an opponent, Associated Press.
•November 14, 2009: in Fort Lauderdale, Florida violence broke out between tea party protesters and pro-amnesty protesters who had e-mailed group members calling for “a militant confrontation” with “tea-baggers,” the Christian Science Monitor reported.
•November 14, 2009, in Phoenix, tea partyers were attacked by a group of neo-Nazis brandishing a swastika flag and a portrait of Adolf Hitler. Police intervened quickly, and no one was hurt.
•March 22, 2010: Bullet shot through window of Republican Congressman Eric Cantor’s Richmond, Virginia campaign Office.
•March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmidt of Ohio receives telephoned death threats.
•March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jenny Brown of Florida receives telephoned death threats.
•March 26, 2010: Windows Broken at Albemarle County GOP (Daily Progress.com)
•March 27, 2010: Searchlight, Nevada – Andrew Breitbart, a speaker at the Tea Party rally of 20,000 in Senator Harry Reid’s hometown in Nevada, reported one Reid supporter man holding a sign directing Tea Parties in the wrong direction, several other Reid supporters throwing eggs at the Tea Party Express buses, and a number of them surrounded him, including one who declared: “I’m going to have to go to jail today if this guy [Breitbart] doesn’t leave.” (Wall Street Journal) (YouTubeVideoHere)
•March 26, 2010: Mike Malloy, (Left Wing Radio), calls for death of Linbaugh, O’Reilly and Beck (Link)
•March 28, 2010: Woman Assaulted by Obama Fanatic at Princeton, MN Tea Party Meeting (Link)
•March 29, 2010: Today, a two-count complaint and warrant was filed charging Norman Leboon with threatening to kill United States Congressman Eric Cantor and his family.(Politico)
•March 29, 2010 A brick was thrown through the window of the “Fix Michigan Center” in Genoa Township over the weekend in what they are calling “politically-motivated violence.” The brick has the words ”Long Live the USA” and “God Bless the USA” scrawled on it, according to Livingston County Sheriff’s investigators. (WHMI)
•April 11, 2010 Another GOP Office Attacked in Ohio – Window Smashed (GateWayPundit)
•April 12, 2010 Police: Molotov cocktail thrown at home (Arizona Daily Star)
•April 13, 2010 Young Republican Couple Savagely Beaten Friday night (Nicedab.Wordpress) (AmericanThinker with Pictures)
•April 18, 2010 – Erik Pidrman threatened to murder GOP Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite (Gateway Pundit)
•April 26, 2010 – Refried Beans smeared on AZ Capital Windows (Immigration) (MyFox.com)
•May 13, 2010 – Repub Chair in Utah has word “buttwipe” burned in his yard (DailyMail)
•June 4, 2010 – Blog recommending Killing Sarah Palin (DTOM) (Explicit Language!)
•June 10, 2010 – Republican “Punched” at Bailout Protest (Fox8)
•June 28, 2010 – Lib talker Malloy on Cheney: Hope The Miserable Bastard Dies (Link)
•August 25, 2010 – Gunshot shatters Glass Door of GOP Headquarters
•October 5, 2010 - Top Dem Official in NJ slaps GOP staffer
•October 25, 2010 – Denver GOP Headquarters vandalized
•October 28, 2010 – Man pulls knife on Republican Candidate
•January 8th, 2011 John McCarthy Roll, Arizona’s chief federal trial judge, was slain
•March 2011, Wisc Lawmakers get [MULTIPLE] Death threats from Union Leaders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UH, You guys crashed the economy and stole BILLIONS in war profiteering. Threatened the Taliban resulting in over 5000 lives gone here and many more over seas over an Oil pipeline. 93 kids and other shot in Norway, giffords shooting. This is off the top of my head. So who has more blood on their hands????????????????????????? Talk to the hand

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 pm

The Norway thing I don't get how that is equated to the right.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

tristen303 wrote:The Norway thing I don't get how that is equated to the right.

Look up his 100 page manifesto and you will. He was a far RW nut who believes he was doing Gods work and shot up a liberal kids camp.

I see you are not denying the rest.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

But he came from the ideal of liberals, grew up a child of divorce, estranged from his father, in a liberal home in a liberal country. So a liberal culture that belittles family and religion and an atheist Europe isn’t the culprit for spawning a homicidal maniac? The Repubs in America are….your right I'm sorry I don’t know what I was thinking.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 pm

tristen303 wrote:But he came from the ideal of liberals, grew up a child of divorce, estranged from his father, in a liberal home in a liberal country. So a liberal culture that belittles family and religion and an atheist Europe isn’t the culprit for spawning a homicidal maniac? The Repubs in America are….your right I'm sorry I don’t know what I was thinking.

He fell hard for the tea party teaching. Rick Perry was a dem to at one time right?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm

OK but the preceeding isn't as much to blame as what the last 2 years?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 pm

tristen303 wrote:The Norway thing I don't get how that is equated to the right.
Question

Because the shooter said so in court...?

And exactly how do you equate John Hinckley with the left? Cause he had the hots for Jodie Foster, and everyone knows about her, and...

And Squeaky Fromme..who was one of Charles Manson's followers, the guy who had fantasies about race riots, oh wait, that doesn't fit either.

And then there's Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley. Oookay...

And let's not forget: May 13, 2010 – Repub Chair in Utah has word “buttwipe” burned in his yard. No reason...I just really liked that one. Buttwipe...hehe

Caution: when copying and pasting lists found on the Internet, read them first.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

It takes more than one night of drinking to make an alcoholic but ok. I did read them, and there’s funnier ones do you want those?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 am

You also have to take into account that the pre civil rights republicans were entirely different. The republicans were the left at the time, at least by today's standards.

Maybe your side get's the snot kicked out of them more often because they do more to piss people off. Just saying....

I also wouldn't call Europe atheistic, ever been to Italy or Spain or Portugal or.....
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:54 pm

tristen303 wrote:It takes more than one night of drinking to make an alcoholic but ok. I did read them, and there’s funnier ones do you want those?

The point is the more time I wastespend looking at your list, the more it falls apart, and the more obvious it is that old refrain of "both sides do it" is just BS.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Your side is all BS I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.......I think I'll do both. No wonder the independants (oops I'm sorry the stupid and what) are running from you. Everytime I start to see it, or feel it the liberal way one of your type reminds me why......nevermind your right you always are and always will be your one of those good luck.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:07 pm

tristen303 wrote:Your side is all BS I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.......I think I'll do both. No wonder the independants (oops I'm sorry the stupid and what) are running from you. Everytime I start to see it, or feel it the liberal way one of your type reminds me why......nevermind your right you always are and always will be your one of those good luck.

No worries us progressives will be there to stay the course. cheers
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 pm

If you support the tea party please sign up....and get your Cyanide injection...PLEASE!!!! Razz
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I have to agree with Tristen on this one Both sides do it. Both sides are trying to win an election. Both sides have reactionaries.

lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:59 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:I have to agree with Tristen on this one Both sides do it. Both sides are trying to win an election. Both sides have reactionaries.

One side MORE rabid than another. CHOOSE carefully.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, I disagree with everything he says but I am just as ready to stand up to a right winger as they are to try and beat their point into me,
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:20 pm

mistermunster wrote:
lendmeflight2 wrote:I have to agree with Tristen on this one Both sides do it. Both sides are trying to win an election. Both sides have reactionaries.

One side MORE rabid than another. CHOOSE carefully.

I'd say MUCH MORE rabid. Frighteningly so. Way beyond a choice.

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2