Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

+12
stansmad
wombat
zphtar
JoanB
tristen303
lendmeflight2
gettheminNOVEMBER
mistermunster
exhaustedandtired/1208
ricky
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
stillnutty
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 Empty GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/12/tea-party-debate-health-care_n_959354.html

Back to top Go down

GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 Empty Re: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Post by JoanB Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

mistermunsterGOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 Hug10
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 Empty Re: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Post by mistermunster Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 pm

JoanB wrote:mistermunsterGOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die  - Page 2 Hug10

bluh Wink Razz Smile
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die" (Longer Version)

He was RIGHT!

[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=allen+grayson+don%27t+get+sick&aq=f&aql=f

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi No problem....These are Politically incorrect questions to ask. And I hope that OH's legacy will be to eliminate PC and we can really GO Hard on questioning assumptions and authority, without being called names.

So with that in mind you take the idea that minorities were targeted because of race...they were not......the target was stupid people and that cut across all lines. Most of them were computer Illiterate or just refuse to even question the NAR slogans "they aint makin any more land" That was the biggest Lie of all.....

The made Millions of acres by cutting down old trees in Texas, Orange groves in FLA, prime working agricultural farms in Cali...all to build houses.....notice most McMansions have no trees ....and why did they build such monstrosites in the Az and Nevada deserts? That level of Stupidity was never questioned.

Now to the second question....why not? YOU paid every month a fee on yur phone bill so poor people can have a cell phone for emergencies. either 128 or 250 minutes each month... and same with food stamps....everyone here should have applied....its a federal program. And you can appeal within 10 days

Of course Clinton enacted a welfare to work plan where you have to go to an welfare office everyday to search for work....but it gets you out of the house and you do interact with people. So how can it be so awful?

------------------
I'd also like to add that minorites were disproportionately steered toward adjustable rate mortgages, even when they qualified for loans with more favorable terms.

----------------
Now, on a different subject, when you come around here and ask us why we are not all on welfare you are gonna buy yourself a big fight. I would watch how I phrase things if I were you.

ricky
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by zphtar Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die" (Longer Version)

He was RIGHT!

[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=allen+grayson+don%27t+get+sick&aq=f&aql=f

Yeah, I thought about him when I heard about this. He got a lot of flack for saying what he did and he spoke the truth.

zphtar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 pm

mistermunster wrote:Sorry, this nation has been PROGRAMMED to get that GOLD ring any which way. Now IF the MONEY mongers DIDN'T push it. Then things would be different. It's been YES you CAN HAVE IT.....Sure NO PROBLEM.....LIVE YOUR "American" DREAM.....SIGN HERE. Because the SELLERS are driven BY PROFIT by ANY means. SO who is WRONG in All this? The Snake Oil Salesman who peddled poison with a lie or the buyer who died drinking it. Well the issue is WE should have been PROTECTED from this by inforced regulations but that TOO failed. Yet the party that SOLD us this let the "FREE"market do as they please just don't get it...Oh wait....PROFIT....PROFIT...PROFIT....It's ALL about MONEY and HOW they can LIE, CHEAT and STEAL it from you by ANY means necessary. This is the problem of this nation. MONEY trumps EVERYTHING else. All the good intentions be damned. MONEY wins. This is where we are at now. We ALL need money to LIVE but 20% of the population that CONTROLS it....DICTATES when you can have it, How MUCH you get or IF you get it at ALL. Or worst yet...HAVING the ability to make it. I don't buy into this YOU too can succeed. Maybe before but not now. They hold ALL the cards now and we are yelling at the wind. They fleeced us with the having the DREAM too BS now we get blamed for wanting it. It's ALL about money and HOW to get it. And than now too is a flawed system.

Bravo mistermunster and may I add -- encore please!

Back to top Go down

Post by wombat Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? ...."Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/12/tea-party-debate-health-care_n_959354.html

After they yelled that out they should have then reworded it as:

"What do you tell a parent whose 12 year old daughter is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance?"

It'd be interesting to see if those "good" Christian people continued to yell "Let the children die".

wombat

Back to top Go down

Post by stansmad Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

The audience cheered ? I heard TWO people holler out "YEAH". Politics at it's dirtiest.

stansmad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Scrooge: Are there no Prisons? No Workhouses?

Businessman: Y-y-yes Sir, but many would rather die than go there.

Scrooge: If they would rather die, then let them do so and decrease the surplus population!

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Ah Munster yes business is driven by profit, something that is good and were it not for those evil profits the left wouldn’t be able to pay for all the BS they do (the left certainly couldn’t generate the profit it’s much easier they’ve found to point fingers cry foul and extend the hand). Without profit this country wouldn't exist, the worlds economies wouldn’t exist and with the apparent view of the world’s populace (trying to doing anything they can to become Americans or use America) I think that repudiates any comments from the individuals living here protected under the freedoms that those profits paid for in hard work and blood. Perhaps there is another country that is more suitable for individuals of your political persuasion? I’m curious as to which one and if such a fantasy country exists then why not move there? Throwing stones while living in a glass house isn’t noble, and stating the obvious isn’t bad, but the entire story should be told not just the parts that fit the version that suits the problem. Ah the left all the freedoms and none of the responsibilities to go with it. Is the right right? No they are not but for some reason you have to go to them to get paid so if the right is so wrong and you’re sick of going them to get your pay do it yourself, ah wait now comes the lecture of how you can’t anymore the system is gamed….I know. I find it funny though that if you need a majority to get elected (and as you so often point out the right is only for the wealthy and the wealthy only represent what 5% let’s give you 10%) and if the Dems need the poor and the Repubs need the wealthy then it makes sense that for each side to win a majority that they have their base growing and strong……so let’s see the Repubs need people that see wealth creation work, towards it or become wealthy and the Dems need people that don’t believe in wealth creation or that you can achieve it (and that those that do are the elites or robber barons or whatever cool left term of the week needs to be used). Which side would I want to be affiliated with? One needs more wealthy to get elected…..the other needs more poor and needy to stay elected ah wait I forgot that’s where the part of the electorate is stupid and manipulated (unless of course they vote Dem then they are smart) but saying that isn’t elitist is it your just helping he little people. But my question to you is then if they voted right leaning and never moved up the income ladder or never saw the “golden ring” (love that term) as being attainable then your side would be elected all week long and especially on Sunday. They certainly would vote Repub after never getting ahead ever, yet they do. In this coming election Obama sadly will lose, the Dems will lose the Senate and all the elitists on here can rant and rave about how stupid people are (except for them) and point fingers to the other elitist (not them) you know the guys that got elected, ah the hypocrisy of it.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 pm

stansmad wrote:The audience cheered ? I heard TWO people holler out "YEAH". Politics at it's dirtiest.

This is evidence of the new mentality of the extreme right and its disturbing. They follow the Ayn Rand theory of survival of the fittest. Maybe you heard a few people but you know what the rest were thinking. By the way 2, is 2 TWO MANY!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

stansmad wrote:The audience cheered ? I heard TWO people holler out "YEAH". Politics at it's dirtiest.

Sorry stansmad, more than Two and agreed, two is too many. Lastly, not one of the canidates had the "gumption" to dress that person down for their conduct (which by the way is not allowed) or for their inhumanity, watching the replays, several were taken back by it. There is not politics in being disgusted by that type of behavior and saying it or posting it. It's not Christian and I am tired of Evangelicals preaching about abortion, birth control and God's way, when they stand for behavior like that and furthermore, completely forget about it when people who pay their salaries and people who used to are hurting. I am one of them, we all are. Their followers are cheerers and jeerers of the downtrodden. We should starve, people with no coverage should die, gun control is for wussies. This is the crowd that supports them, all in the name of the almighty buck. That is not America, it's not American it's not human, it's disgusting, and sadly, the uglier it gets, the worse this country will become.

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Plus the entire crowded applauded after the two guys yelled "yeah".

What if the guy is alone and in a car accident. He is in a coma and can't answer any questions or present proof of insurance. Do we let him die just in case he is uninsured?

If we save his life, that doesn't necessarily mean that the state will pay for his bill. Afterward they can do what they do now, determine if he has any means and if he does go after it.

But no, it's easier to screams Jesus name out of one side of your mouth while hoping other people's children die so yours can prosper out of the other side.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:
What if the guy is alone and in a car accident. He is in a coma and can't answer any questions or present proof of insurance. Do we let him die just in case he is uninsured?.

Maybe we could have our insurance ID numbers tattooed on our arms...oh wait...doh! (Hope they didn't hear that)
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:49 pm

JoanB wrote:
lendmeflight2 wrote:
What if the guy is alone and in a car accident. He is in a coma and can't answer any questions or present proof of insurance. Do we let him die just in case he is uninsured?.

Maybe we could have our insurance ID numbers tattooed on our arms...oh wait...doh! (Hope they didn't hear that)

I can HEAR "Sieg Heil! ""Sieg Heil! ""Sieg Heil! ""Sieg Heil! " drumming in the distance. affraid affraid affraid affraid
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Sadly, as I have said before, we will all be on an island somewhere, wearing our orange jumpsuits and writing thank you notes to the Michelle Bachman's of the world for letting us live. We won't have insurance id #'s tattooed on our arms (because we won't have insurance), we will have DEADBEAT stamped on our foreheads. We will live on DEADBEAT ISLAND and the rest of the world will be happy. I swear that is my worst fear. Please note: There will be no Bravo coverage of LIFE ON DEADBEAT ISLAND.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I swear sometimes I hear that drum beat now mistermunster. I am not trying to offend anyone or make light of a horrible time in history, but it really seems like history is repeating itself. I have never, other than reading about that time and listening to some of my grandparents neighbors speak of it, remember a time when humans treating humans so horribly. Politics aside, some of the people who feel this way are in our very neighborhoods, don't vote and aren't at all involved with any group of activists or politicians, they are just nasty, ugly people.

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Actually the island sounds good. We could take the island over and build our own society.

lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

I've been hearing a drumbeat for a very long time now, MK. Like ever since right after 9/11/01.

But you're right, ugliness has gotten a lot more out in the open these days.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 pm

tristen303 wrote:Ah Munster yes business is driven by profit, something that is good and were it not for those evil profits the left wouldn’t be able to pay for all the BS they do (the left certainly couldn’t generate the profit it’s much easier they’ve found to point fingers cry foul and extend the hand). Without profit this country wouldn't exist, the worlds economies wouldn’t exist and with the apparent view of the world’s populace (trying to doing anything they can to become Americans or use America) I think that repudiates any comments from the individuals living here protected under the freedoms that those profits paid for in hard work and blood. Perhaps there is another country that is more suitable for individuals of your political persuasion? I’m curious as to which one and if such a fantasy country exists then why not move there? Throwing stones while living in a glass house isn’t noble, and stating the obvious isn’t bad, but the entire story should be told not just the parts that fit the version that suits the problem. Ah the left all the freedoms and none of the responsibilities to go with it. Is the right right? No they are not but for some reason you have to go to them to get paid so if the right is so wrong and you’re sick of going them to get your pay do it yourself, ah wait now comes the lecture of how you can’t anymore the system is gamed….I know. I find it funny though that if you need a majority to get elected (and as you so often point out the right is only for the wealthy and the wealthy only represent what 5% let’s give you 10%) and if the Dems need the poor and the Repubs need the wealthy then it makes sense that for each side to win a majority that they have their base growing and strong……so let’s see the Repubs need people that see wealth creation work, towards it or become wealthy and the Dems need people that don’t believe in wealth creation or that you can achieve it (and that those that do are the elites or robber barons or whatever cool left term of the week needs to be used). Which side would I want to be affiliated with? One needs more wealthy to get elected…..the other needs more poor and needy to stay elected ah wait I forgot that’s where the part of the electorate is stupid and manipulated (unless of course they vote Dem then they are smart) but saying that isn’t elitist is it your just helping he little people. But my question to you is then if they voted right leaning and never moved up the income ladder or never saw the “golden ring” (love that term) as being attainable then your side would be elected all week long and especially on Sunday. They certainly would vote Repub after never getting ahead ever, yet they do. In this coming election Obama sadly will lose, the Dems will lose the Senate and all the elitists on here can rant and rave about how stupid people are (except for them) and point fingers to the other elitist (not them) you know the guys that got elected, ah the hypocrisy of it.

Too poor to be a republican, too smart to use paragraphs.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
tristen303 wrote:Ah Munster yes business is driven by profit, something that is good and were it not for those evil profits the left wouldn’t be able to pay for all the BS they do (the left certainly couldn’t generate the profit it’s much easier they’ve found to point fingers cry foul and extend the hand). Without profit this country wouldn't exist, the worlds economies wouldn’t exist and with the apparent view of the world’s populace (trying to doing anything they can to become Americans or use America) I think that repudiates any comments from the individuals living here protected under the freedoms that those profits paid for in hard work and blood. Perhaps there is another country that is more suitable for individuals of your political persuasion? I’m curious as to which one and if such a fantasy country exists then why not move there? Throwing stones while living in a glass house isn’t noble, and stating the obvious isn’t bad, but the entire story should be told not just the parts that fit the version that suits the problem. Ah the left all the freedoms and none of the responsibilities to go with it. Is the right right? No they are not but for some reason you have to go to them to get paid so if the right is so wrong and you’re sick of going them to get your pay do it yourself, ah wait now comes the lecture of how you can’t anymore the system is gamed….I know. I find it funny though that if you need a majority to get elected (and as you so often point out the right is only for the wealthy and the wealthy only represent what 5% let’s give you 10%) and if the Dems need the poor and the Repubs need the wealthy then it makes sense that for each side to win a majority that they have their base growing and strong……so let’s see the Repubs need people that see wealth creation work, towards it or become wealthy and the Dems need people that don’t believe in wealth creation or that you can achieve it (and that those that do are the elites or robber barons or whatever cool left term of the week needs to be used). Which side would I want to be affiliated with? One needs more wealthy to get elected…..the other needs more poor and needy to stay elected ah wait I forgot that’s where the part of the electorate is stupid and manipulated (unless of course they vote Dem then they are smart) but saying that isn’t elitist is it your just helping he little people. But my question to you is then if they voted right leaning and never moved up the income ladder or never saw the “golden ring” (love that term) as being attainable then your side would be elected all week long and especially on Sunday. They certainly would vote Repub after never getting ahead ever, yet they do. In this coming election Obama sadly will lose, the Dems will lose the Senate and all the elitists on here can rant and rave about how stupid people are (except for them) and point fingers to the other elitist (not them) you know the guys that got elected, ah the hypocrisy of it.

LMAO
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

That was pretty funny

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:

Thank you!
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Actually I don't have a computer I have to use my phone (can't afford both) anything long is difficult to correct due to screen size, I'm sure you understand.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm

tristen303 wrote:Actually I don't have a computer I have to use my phone (can't afford both) anything long is difficult to correct due to screen size, I'm sure you understand.

If you're going to post 500 word responses designed to provoke readers, the least you could do is throw in a couple line breaks every now and then while you're typing.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next