Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill

3 posters

Go down

Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill Empty Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:59 pm

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/09/cantor-to-obama-lets-nix-more-than-half-your-jobs-bill.php?ref=fpa

Its Friggen PAID FOR!

Any excuse NOT to create jobs. Thanks GOTP-BAGS! Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill 681285

If anyone really thinks the RW cares about jobs you would have a tough time finding evidence of it. But go ahead believe what you will Rolling Eyes
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill Empty Re: Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:08 pm

It isn't paid for yet. He instructed the super committee to find a way to pay for it. That's like you and I going to get pizza with only 10 bucks and me offering to pay for the table next to us and instructing you to find the money.

I applaud the effort on his part though.

Cantor just wants to wreck the economy so his hedge fund goes up.

lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill Empty Re: Cantor To Obama: Let’s Nix More Than Half Your Jobs Bill

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:It isn't paid for yet. He instructed the super committee to find a way to pay for it. That's like you and I going to get pizza with only 10 bucks and me offering to pay for the table next to us and instructing you to find the money.

I applaud the effort on his part though.

Cantor just wants to wreck the economy so his hedge fund goes up.

They wanted a jobs plan and they got it. It includes ending the tax breaks for the rich and Big Oil subsides. At a time when the rich are raking in HUGE profits I can't believe we have to convince the average person to end them. Its going to take huge political pressure and I don't think the people are together enough to pull it off. No

But Obama put it out there. Lets see on how they spin it. History tells us the Tax cuts do not create jobs so why do we spend money on them?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Because it's a tax cut. The average person would say to end the oil subsidies. I am sure of that.

The idea is put them as "do you think taxes should be lower?" Everyone assumes that their own taxes are being discussed when it's actually just corporate taxes.

It's the phrasing of the questions that keeps people in favor of it.

It's like the pro-choice/pro-life debate. These are not opposites.

I can be pro-life, as in I favor living, but still be pro-choice, as in I think people should be able to choose, it's the way these things are worded that makes the difference. This is the power of language.

If a pro-lifer asked me if I was pro-choice, they would take that as "are you in favor of abortion". I can be anti-abortion, for my life, but still believe in the right to choose.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Cantor NEEDS to be taken behind the woodshed....Permanently!!!! CLOWN is a MENACE of the first order.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down