Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers

+11
Tiers for Fears
lam
gettheminNOVEMBER
RookieCAF
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
exhaustedandtired/1208
Jobless_in_Ma
StressedIndigo
lendmeflight2
vintage
Sad American
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers Empty Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 am

..... he was admitted to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston for emergency surgery just a short while ago. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

J_I_M has been a wonderful friend to all of us, especially the "99ers". He is the one who stood up for us on UF after 4213 was passed in July, 2010. Although he was not a "99er" himself at that point, and is now employed (underemployed, actually) he has been with us for over two years.

Will keep you updated as I hear. He just received pain meds, so he is comfortable at the present time.

Praying

Back to top Go down

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers Empty Re: Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers

Post by Sad American Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 am

Be well, Jobless...
Sad American
Sad American

Back to top Go down

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers Empty Re: Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers

Post by vintage Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 am

Prayers for you! Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers 168630
vintage
vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:40 am

You don't know what is wrong with him? Or you can't say yet I guess.

This bothers me, I love that guy. He has really been there for me.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 am

lendmeflight2 wrote:You don't know what is wrong with him? Or you can't say yet I guess.

This bothers me, I love that guy. He has really been there for me.
He has always been there for everyone.

Sent you a PM.

Thanks, lendme, you are a true friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by StressedIndigo Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery~
Praying
StressedIndigo
StressedIndigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks friends for the well wishes. I have my cell and will try and update as much as I can.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 am

OMG'sh.. No wonder I have not seen him on here! Get well JIM...... Hurry back! Or did my rhetoric make you so bummed out and Ill??/ Hope not! See you soon and get well!!! Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers 938557

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 am

Get well soon JIM! Prayers being sent.

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers 168630

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by RookieCAF Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Hope you are on the mend!!!!!
RookieCAF
RookieCAF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

I heard from him a short time ago and he was scheduled next for surgery.

Praying all goes well and we hear from him soon.
Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:Get well soon JIM! Prayers being sent.

Please keep Jobless_In_MA in your thoughts and prayers 168630

I second that. I hope you feel better my friend.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by lam Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Thoughts and Prayers to you during your recovery!!!

lam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Shawn! My prayers and thoughts are with you!! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiers for Fears Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Geez, I'm away for one second to grab a sandwich (ok, about a year ago) and look what happens! Jobless Jim! Our prayers are definetly with you man. Speedy recovery and a new outlook on men's fashion. Pahleeez don't wear that brown sports jacket going into surgery. Seriously, get well quick dude. You da man.

Tiers for Fears

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Tiers for Fears wrote:Geez, I'm away for one second to grab a sandwich (ok, about a year ago) and look what happens! Jobless Jim! Our prayers are definetly with you man. Speedy recovery and a new outlook on men's fashion. Pahleeez don't wear that brown sports jacket going into surgery. Seriously, get well quick dude. You da man.

Whoa!!! BUCKY LARSON is back in town!!!!! Long time man!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Wow I hope it isn't life threatening.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi guys. I just got out of surgery and it went well or at least that's what I've been told. I hope to be discharged tomorrow. Thank god they offer nicotine patches here or I would
Of lost it already.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiers for Fears Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Glad to hear your ok JIM. Hope they give you an honorable discharge....from the looks of that avatar I would go easy on the mushrooms. Let me know if you need me to come over and water the Chiapet or feed the beta fish. Hey Munster....the Bucky Larson reference had me rollin' on the floor! LOL!!!

Tiers for Fears

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Tiers for Fears wrote:Glad to hear your ok JIM. Hope they give you an honorable discharge....from the looks of that avatar I would go easy on the mushrooms. Let me know if you need me to come over and water the Chiapet or feed the beta fish. Hey Munster....the Bucky Larson reference had me rollin' on the floor! LOL!!!
Those Bucky Larson commercials ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! Seems like they are ON every ten minutes. Has to throw it out there. Glad you doing Ok now MA, spirits up bub. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

Good to hear from you JIM!

Tiers! It's good to see you back around the old neighborhood.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiers for Fears Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks lendme. Good to see everyone here too. I gotta say, the "old neighborhood" looks a little vacant. Hope many of the old regulars on this forum are now gainfully employed. I've been an exhaustee ("99r") too long to remember.

Tiers for Fears

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Jobless_in_Ma wrote:Hi guys. I just got out of surgery and it went well or at least that's what I've been told. I hope to be discharged tomorrow. Thank god they offer nicotine patches here or I would
Of lost it already.

Glad it went well. Best wishes Jimmy for a speedy recovery!
cheers
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Wishing you a really speedy recovery. Hopefully, no more pain or infections. Saying special prayers for you. But, if you have to stay put, do what they tell you, ya hear me. No relapses for you. Be well my friend. We miss you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi folks. I'm home now. Feels good to be home and out of hospital garments.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next