Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

+11
broketrucker
truth
steveninspokane
SteveR
exhaustedandtired/1208
Gail
gettheminNOVEMBER
ranbrow123
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Jerry
USA Citizen
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 Empty OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by USA Citizen Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

First topic message reminder :

What Happened to Obama?
By DREW WESTEN
Published: August 6, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/what-happened-to-obamas-passion.html?pagewanted=1&ref=general&src=me

This article explains why America is in the mess it is in. Obama is a wimp. Obama has psychological problems. Obama should have never been elected President. Obama is the reason so many Americans are unemployed. Obama is the reason why the rich get tax breaks and the elderly and unemployed must pay for those breaks with cuts in their pensions, benefits, etc. Obama is the main reason why the Tea Party has gained so much clout in bankrupting America. Obama is the worst nightmare come true. Those who voted for Obama are watching in horror as America crumbles under his rule. Obama is to blame for everything that is wrong with America today.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
truth wrote:Since you are a Republican, you must be rich. Good for you. I don't hate the rich.

You don't need to be rich to be a republican. You can also be gullible.

Anti ---gay, muslim, SS, medicare, medicaid, unemployment benefits, government, environment, foodstamps, poor, minority, taxes and so on.

But still want the benefits of all of the above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Razz What a Face

Maybe not gay but there are in the closet REPOS! http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=9207&MediaType=1&Category=26

Phillip Hinkle Called On To Resign Amid Gay Sex Allegations

Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 4 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh Get Them now your just being silly I guess thisquote fits "Inside many liberals is a totalitarian screaming to get out. They don't like to have another point of view in the room that they don't squash and the way they try to squash it is by character assassination and name calling". As for the heckler from the cheap seats the elitism comes out; the poor couldn't possibly be smart enough to vote on their own huh, they must be convinced by one side and helped by the other right. lol
Here is a simple example of the difference. “A conservative sees a man drowning 50 feet from shore, throws him a 25 foot long rope, and tells him to swim to it. A liberal throws him a rope 50 feet long, and then drops his end and goes off to perform another good deed.”

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

tristen303 wrote:Oh Get Them now your just being silly as for the heckler from the cheap seats the elitism comes out; the poor couldn't possibly be smart enough to vote on their own huh, they must be convinced by one side and helped by the other right. lol
Here is a simple example of the difference. “A conservative sees a man drowning 50 feet from shore, throws him a 25 foot long rope, and tells him to swim to it. A liberal throws him a rope 50 feet long, and then drops his end and goes off to perform another good deed.”

Not this progressive I am a new breed that sees things through. I would even swim out to save you tristen, Very Happy Just don't drown us both on the way back. Razz
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

tristen303 wrote:As for the heckler from the cheap seats the elitism comes out; the poor couldn't possibly be smart enough to vote on their own huh, they must be convinced by one side and helped by the other right. lol

Don't put words in my mouth, troll. There are plenty of smart poor people, and most of them vote democrat. Why? At least it's not a republican.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 pm

"Or the con artist republicans could convince the poor to vote against their own interests" hmmmmmm and yes you've figured it out; down here in our war room bunker after years of research and code breaking the right has found that the key to the next election is here on this site. At this moment we are coodinating a cyber attack with expert inflitrters to counter all the propaganda that is dismanted to all 996 users..lol get over yourself

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
tristen303 wrote:As for the heckler from the cheap seats the elitism comes out; the poor couldn't possibly be smart enough to vote on their own huh, they must be convinced by one side and helped by the other right. lol

Don't put words in my mouth, troll. There are plenty of smart poor people, and most of them vote democrat. Why? At least it's not a republican.

Just an FYI tristen is not a troll its worse he is a real repub. Razz All kidding aside he really believes what he says. He is not here to piss you off. Even if he rubs you the wrong way. Me and him go back a bit.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Just an FYI tristen is not a troll its worse he is a real repub. Razz All kidding aside he really believes what he says. He is not here to piss you off. Even if he rubs you the wrong way. Me and him go back a bit.

It's less the "republican" part and more the "putting words in my mouth" part that made him a troll. Lots of republicans are trolls, it is not hard to be both.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 pm

tristen303 wrote:"Or the con artist republicans could convince the poor to vote against their own interests" hmmmmmm and yes you've figured it out; down here in our war room bunker after years of research and code breaking the right has found that the key to the next election is here on this site. At this moment we are coodinating a cyber attack with expert inflitrters to counter all the propaganda that is dismanted to all 996 users..lol get over yourself

Typical weak argument tactic. Take my argument and make it seem absurd in a weak attempt to rob it of any credibility. Try harder, troll.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Just an FYI tristen is not a troll its worse he is a real repub. Razz All kidding aside he really believes what he says. He is not here to piss you off. Even if he rubs you the wrong way. Me and him go back a bit.

It's less the "republican" part and more the "putting words in my mouth" part that made him a troll. Lots of republicans are trolls, it is not hard to be both.

I support that good point.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4