Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


Very Disturbing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very Disturbing

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obama supporters or not explain this. His jobs czar is suppose to keep apprised the economy and jobs creations and more but yet he is a GE executive and funny now GE is moving their X-Ray division to china and... Hum! Makes me wonder about Obama's hidden agenda! Is he really leading this country with jobs for the unemployed?? Does he really give a hoot! You tell me! This may just be the beginning! Funny, he doesn't have a program to stop the flow of jobs going overseas and industry! Hidden agenda IMO!!! Hello 99er's and all unemployed!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208
Member

Posts : 863
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 69

Back to top Go down


Re: Very Disturbing

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am

You can blame repubs. if your closed minded and goofey! But both parties are PLAYING CHICKEN with American lives. Thats all it is!!They all need to be fired from the TOP!

exhaustedandtired/1208
Member

Posts : 863
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by kjps12 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

why any unemployed or middle class worker would vote gop astounds me. glad to see wwe have an unemployed millionaire on here 1208 who was 1 of those saying dont vote in 2010 . the old novote that really was so bright

kjps12
Member

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

kjps12 wrote:why any unemployed or middle class worker would vote gop astounds me. glad to see wwe have an unemployed millionaire on here 1208 who was 1 of those saying dont vote in 2010 . the old novote that really was so bright

One thing I can say about the 2012 Election is that it should be one of the most watched in American history. While it is so easy to say "Don't Vote" which my husband and I (in our frustration) thought of doing, we are smart enough to realize that the American people do change the balance of power in the Government. While both parties stink, one is usually the lesser of two evils.

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Member

Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by kjps12 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 pm

WHY THE HELL IS BOHNAER WEARING A 99ER RIBBON ON HIS LAPEL What the heck

kjps12
Member

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by lam on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:36 pm

I agree with everything thing said here on this topic. The voter put these people in office. However the ones running for office said one thing and are now doing the either nothing or something complety different then what we heard they were running on.

This country is in a real crisis and its not going to get any better any time soon. Way to much fighting in Washington and the citizens of this country are becoming angier ever day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lam
Member

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

politics at its worse!

exhaustedandtired/1208
Member

Posts : 863
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 pm

The blame game and terrorist tactics aren't the answer. Who would of thought a president would use scare tactics on the *US* citizens when his job is to protect us from terrorism. Doesn't make sense does it. A solid plan from our president would be a place to start to show leadership. Isn't that what he paid for when running to be the POTUS? To be the leader? Last I knew that's what presidents do. Rolling Eyes

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by 462Tech on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Not these days. It's who can we point the s#*& end of the stick at....

462Tech
Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 50
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by lendmeflight2 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Riled American wrote:The blame game and terrorist tactics aren't the answer. Who would of thought a president would use scare tactics on the *US* citizens when his job is to protect us from terrorism. Doesn't make sense does it. A solid plan from our president would be a place to start to show leadership. Isn't that what he paid for when running to be the POTUS? To be the leader? Last I knew that's what presidents do. Rolling Eyes

It's so good to have you back riled American. You are so right, Fox news never lies and they are truly fair and balances. The reason I bring up the fox news comment is because it is SO obvious that you watched that chopped up, out of context clip of Obama laughing at the shovel ready jobs and then flew off the handle. You can swear that you researched it until the cows come home but I know the truth and so do you. I just rewatched the clip yet again and I found it on a website with the subtitle "hoping Obama fails". That's our America? Let's ruin the country so the black president won't get re-elected. Then we can all have our guns, out god, and our government.

But as I said it's good to have you back on here standing up for the GOP, who are going to save you, and Fox news. That's all you did on the original UFF and on DAWU as well. No one's opinion is acceptable but yours right? I love how you right wingers stand behind free speech and the constitution when it's on your side but when it comes to free liberal speech, you can't have that. So tell me, who are you going to vote for in 2012? Are you going to vote "independent"? I certainly hope so.


lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by TR11005 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Anything GE does is a lie. I worked for them at an incandescent plant that closed in 1985. Most of it was moved to Mexico. 6 Months before the announcement they had Mexicans come visit to see how we did our jobs. They promised that we would not loose are jobs for showing them. This was an union plant. GE does not deserve any trust.

X-ray, No Jobs Lost. Read between the lines STUPID. That is only for now. They will get things in place then padlock the doors! That is the GE way!

When GE really starts manufacturing again in this country, not just small scale. Then they deserve to pay reasonable taxes. No taxes is treason and should be ban from our country!

TR11005
Member

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by lendmeflight2 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm

You are correct, GE has a history, long before the collapse, of being untrustworthy. They own NBC which they are running into the ground. You should read some of the crap they have done in the past.

Their old CEO became the CEO of the company I used to work for. He ran the company into the ground, reduced wages and hours and manpower before he finally got fired. The company had to give him $200 million when they fired him but they thought it was worth it just to dump this guy.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by jchapman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

TR11005 wrote:Anything GE does is a lie. I worked for them at an incandescent plant that closed in 1985. Most of it was moved to Mexico. 6 Months before the announcement they had Mexicans come visit to see how we did our jobs. They promised that we would not loose are jobs for showing them. This was an union plant. GE does not deserve any trust.

X-ray, No Jobs Lost. Read between the lines STUPID. That is only for now. They will get things in place then padlock the doors! That is the GE way!

When GE really starts manufacturing again in this country, not just small scale. Then they deserve to pay reasonable taxes. No taxes is treason and should be ban from our country!
And Obama has a GE bigwhig as his job czar, I suppose the worst of the recession really is over What a Face REALLY?


Last edited by jchapman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

jchapman
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by jchapman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:You are correct, GE has a history, long before the collapse, of being untrustworthy. They own NBC which they are running into the ground. You should read some of the crap they have done in the past.

Their old CEO became the CEO of the company I used to work for. He ran the company into the ground, reduced wages and hours and manpower before he finally got fired. The company had to give him $200 million when they fired him but they thought it was worth it just to dump this guy.
NO, NOT REALLY lol!

jchapman
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:
Riled American wrote:The blame game and terrorist tactics aren't the answer. Who would of thought a president would use scare tactics on the *US* citizens when his job is to protect us from terrorism. Doesn't make sense does it. A solid plan from our president would be a place to start to show leadership. Isn't that what he paid for when running to be the POTUS? To be the leader? Last I knew that's what presidents do. Rolling Eyes

It's so good to have you back riled American. You are so right, Fox news never lies and they are truly fair and balances. The reason I bring up the fox news comment is because it is SO obvious that you watched that chopped up, out of context clip of Obama laughing at the shovel ready jobs and then flew off the handle. You can swear that you researched it until the cows come home but I know the truth and so do you. I just rewatched the clip yet again and I found it on a website with the subtitle "hoping Obama fails". That's our America? Let's ruin the country so the black president won't get re-elected. Then we can all have our guns, out god, and our government.

But as I said it's good to have you back on here standing up for the GOP, who are going to save you, and Fox news. That's all you did on the original UFF and on DAWU as well. No one's opinion is acceptable but yours right? I love how you right wingers stand behind free speech and the constitution when it's on your side but when it comes to free liberal speech, you can't have that. So tell me, who are you going to vote for in 2012? Are you going to vote "independent"? I certainly hope so.

TY lmf2, Rest assured, this is only temporary that I'll be posting. You always express intelligence. I do not solely watch FOX news. As a matter of fact I stopped watching them quite awhile ago time due to the bashing aimed at the unemployed. I even sent e-mails expressing I've dropped them as a news source and found them misleading. No response of course and I don't expect any. Ignorance isn't bliss anymore, I do have a mind of my own as do you.
I don't care what color any one is. "O" will bring on his own failure. It's only a matter of time. I don't see where he stands strong on any issue accept that we still need to fix roads and all that, Rolling Eyes (you know the dead horse kicking subject) abortion is good and the continued ignorance toward the unemployed \99ers and how he freed up oil to bring the price of gas down. Sheww!!! it so low. It changes like the weather. I don't see the leadership from any news source. I don't see any leadership in Washington.
I don't believe abortion should be government promoted and fool the people that it's acceptable behavior. It's government population control and it's working to lessen the population easily. If you can have citizens extinguishing themselves without firing a bullet, isn't that a smart plan to look good without looking like murderers? Anyone that agrees with abortion should have been aborted themselves. A partial birth abortion and feel the pain that's suffered during the process.
China has it's own way of population control, they'll shoot you. Castro does the same. Do you ever hear about anyone wanting to flee to China, Russia or Cuba with desperation or wanting freedom there? I haven't, if you have I'd like to hear about it.

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by lendmeflight2 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm

I hate to mention race because I don't want to imply that anyone is racist. You never know what is really in anyone's heart. So, please don't take it that way. I don't know how this got turned to abortion but, like gay marriage, I think it should be legal. Why? It's none of my damn business that's why. THis is a personal choice and shouldn't be imposed on anyone. That is another republican lie, they don't want regulation except on things they want regulated like marriage and abortion.

The secret to fixing the economy is fixing infrastrucure just like the answer in the 1930's was building the infrasctructure in the first place.
My grandparent's generation knew that they wouldn't benefit from the steps they were taking but they did it because it was the right thing to do. What has our generation done? Nothing. Now yet another generation is coming of age to make a contribution and they think all these dams and bridges and highway systems and national parks just appeared out of Thomas Jefferson's butt. China can build things but we can't? The America that I grew up to believe in was stronger than this.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by truth on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't recall the President ever saying that "abortion is good".

Also, I don't understand this statement of yours ".... fool the people that it's acceptable behavior." I honestly don't understand what you mean by "acceptable" and how you think people are being "fooled".

truth
Member

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by jchapman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:I hate to mention race because I don't want to imply that anyone is racist. You never know what is really in anyone's heart. So, please don't take it that way. I don't know how this got turned to abortion but, like gay marriage, I think it should be legal. Why? It's none of my damn business that's why. THis is a personal choice and shouldn't be imposed on anyone. That is another republican lie, they don't want regulation except on things they want regulated like marriage and abortion.

The secret to fixing the economy is fixing infrastrucure just like the answer in the 1930's was building the infrasctructure in the first place.
My grandparent's generation knew that they wouldn't benefit from the steps they were taking but they did it because it was the right thing to do. What has our generation done? Nothing. Now yet another generation is coming of age to make a contribution and they think all these dams and bridges and highway systems and national parks just appeared out of Thomas Jefferson's butt. China can build things but we can't? The America that I grew up to believe in was stronger than this.
It really ain't such a secret, because more than 1 person knows it, & it's only part of the bigger picture. Somewhere in that bigger picture is capital investment on US soil.

jchapman
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 pm

truth wrote:I don't recall the President ever saying that "abortion is good".

Also, I don't understand this statement of yours ".... fool the people that it's acceptable behavior." I honestly don't understand what you mean by "acceptable" and how you think people are being "fooled".

He doesn't have to say it's a good thing. It's control silenced in the agenda, don't you get it? Population control is used to lessen the amount of people, right? Keep the public ignorant of the agenda and you'll control the population easily. It's a trap. If you don't see it, fine. He is pro abortion right? The push for government funded abortion is a big issue is it not? Remember, we aren't all of the elite. We aren't millionaires so what can we give but our labor to make a living.
Government control will end our freedom. If you don't enjoy your freedom, fine. China controls it's people. They don't speak out due to fear of being murdered. More companies moving to China hurts this country and our economy. If you want to bring down a nation you need to break it financially or any way possible and they're doing a good job of it. If you don't see it, that's fine.

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:I hate to mention race because I don't want to imply that anyone is racist. You never know what is really in anyone's heart. So, please don't take it that way. I don't know how this got turned to abortion but, like gay marriage, I think it should be legal. Why? It's none of my damn business that's why. THis is a personal choice and shouldn't be imposed on anyone. That is another republican lie, they don't want regulation except on things they want regulated like marriage and abortion.

The secret to fixing the economy is fixing infrastrucure just like the answer in the 1930's was building the infrasctructure in the first place.
My grandparent's generation knew that they wouldn't benefit from the steps they were taking but they did it because it was the right thing to do. What has our generation done? Nothing. Now yet another generation is coming of age to make a contribution and they think all these dams and bridges and highway systems and national parks just appeared out of Thomas Jefferson's butt. China can build things but we can't? The America that I grew up to believe in was stronger than this.

Abortion is part of the agenda. The big picture. I'm looking farther than I should have on this, sorry. The break down of our country bothers me. I shouldn't have brought this up here.

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by truth on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

So did that agenda start with Nixon? It was his conservative Burger Court that decided Roe v. Wade, and he "opened up" China.

truth
Member

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 pm

truth wrote:So did that agenda start with Nixon? It was his conservative Burger Court that decided Roe v. Wade, and he "opened up" China.

The corruption is in all parties. It's been eased in over the generations. Answer that for yourself. Who did he open his arms to? Was it to get panda bears? I don't think so.
LMAO
Nixon was an moron,...IMO. I 've stated many times Nixon was no help to keep China out of this country. We didn't, don't, and never will need China,...IMO!!!
We have to deal with their junk metric system everywhere you turn. I don't know your line of work but when I come across a metric bolt, communist thread comes to mind every time.
If you don't see it, there's no point in continuing. We are a country that was build on independence. Every resource is here that we need. If we don't have it, then we should make due without,... simple.

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by truth on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 am

China has never practiced anything close to fair trade. We opened wide our market to their unsafe junk, but they won't even let in more than a handful of our movies, and they turn a blind eye to counterfitting of just about anything else that's produced outside of China. Back in the day when I had money to spend, I tried to avoid anything produced there. It was difficult in most cases and impossible in others.

True story. A few months ago, I saw a big package of fish at a bargain price in a supermarket. The package had a huge US flag on it, and the brand name was something like "All-American Seafood Company". I snatched it up, looked on the back, and in tiny, tiny print it said, "Product of China". I threw it back in the case, but I was tempted to throw it on the floor.

I would like to see big labels on Chinese goods, "Warning! This product may be hazardous to your life, your health, and your job."

truth
Member

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Riled American on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

truth wrote:China has never practiced anything close to fair trade. We opened wide our market to their unsafe junk, but they won't even let in more than a handful of our movies, and they turn a blind eye to counterfitting of just about anything else that's produced outside of China. Back in the day when I had money to spend, I tried to avoid anything produced there. It was difficult in most cases and impossible in others.

True story. A few months ago, I saw a big package of fish at a bargain price in a supermarket. The package had a huge US flag on it, and the brand name was something like "All-American Seafood Company". I snatched it up, looked on the back, and in tiny, tiny print it said, "Product of China". I threw it back in the case, but I was tempted to throw it on the floor.


I would like to see big labels on Chinese goods, "Warning! This product may be hazardous to your life, your health, and your job."
I bought a pack of *USA* flags to attach to my antenna, they were made in,...are you ready?...China. Evil or Very Mad

Riled American
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Liberty, Ky.

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Disturbing

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum