Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN

5 posters

Go down

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN Empty DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Donald Trump has some advice for the Republican Party. The New York real estate tycoon went on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning and told the hosts that if the GOP wants to ensure that President Barack Obama isn't re-elected, all it has to do is not make any deals with Democrats and default on Aug. 2.

Trump seems to think that using the country's sparkling AAA credit rating as a sacrificial lamb and letting the nation default would damage Obama, who has been willing to put everything including entitlements on the table, more than it would hurt Republicans, who have refused to raise revenues on the richest Americans and companies during the debt ceiling negotiations.

"When it comes time to default, they're not going to remember any of the Republicans' names. They are going to remember in history books one name, and that's Obama," Trump said.

Admins, if you feel this is inappropriate, please remove. Having a bad day.

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN Empty Re: DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN

Post by lendmeflight2 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I think he's wrong. His logic is sound in that everyone always blames the president no matter ho he is or what happens but the truth will be easy to explain and no one could deny it.

Obama will just explain next fall that he tried to give them everything they want and they still wouldn't raise the debt ceiling and now you see what happened. (speaking from he future of the summer of 2012 of course). All fact finders would show that it was the truth. The whole world is watching this.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN Empty Re: DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN

Post by mistermunster Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Well we have 2 choices. Line up all the DC Repugs against a wall and put them OUT of OUR misery for good or just wait and let them put us in Camps or ovens without a word in the next couple of years. I mean come on, they are willing to run this economy right off the cliff next week and the world economy be dammed. God only knows what evil they have up their sleeve next. These hayseed crackers running the GOP have ONLY one focused teeny weeny thought in their peanut heads. Get that black guy...at ALL cost. They have made it clear and ALL this other stuff is a smokescreen to divert attention of that agenda.
Funny thing is, this will BACKFIRE on them like you won't believe.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm

mistermunster wrote:Well we have 2 choices. Line up all the DC Repugs against a wall and put them OUT of OUR misery for good or just wait and let them put us in Camps or ovens without a word in the next couple of years. I mean come on, they are willing to run this economy right off the cliff next week and the world economy be dammed. God only knows what evil they have up their sleeve next. These hayseed crackers running the GOP have ONLY one focused teeny weeny thought in their peanut heads. Get that black guy...at ALL cost. They have made it clear and ALL this other stuff is a smokescreen to divert attention of that agenda.

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 938557 MUNSTER RANT!! DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 938557
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mistermunster wrote:Well we have 2 choices. Line up all the DC Repugs against a wall and put them OUT of OUR misery for good or just wait and let them put us in Camps or ovens without a word in the next couple of years. I mean come on, they are willing to run this economy right off the cliff next week and the world economy be dammed. God only knows what evil they have up their sleeve next. These hayseed crackers running the GOP have ONLY one focused teeny weeny thought in their peanut heads. Get that black guy...at ALL cost. They have made it clear and ALL this other stuff is a smokescreen to divert attention of that agenda.

DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 938557 MUNSTER RANT!! DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 938557

Oh and quit whining about Amy Winehouse dying. Chick was on a ONE way trip to oblivion by HER own choice. More things in this world to BE WORRIED about than a DEAD over-partying crackhead singer. THERE I said it. DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 468390 I feel better.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Oh and quit whining about Amy Winehouse dying. Chick was on a ONE way trip to oblivion by HER own choice. More things in this world to BE WORRIED about than a DEAD over-partying crackhead singer. THERE I said it. DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 468390 I feel better.

If there is a celebrity death pool, she would make the top 10. What a Face
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

If there is a celebrity death pool, she would make the top 10. What a Face

If I had the money to put down in VEGAS on that, Id be rich now.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by rhiannonj Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

I didn't even know who Amy Winehouse was. I don't follow that kinda music. catlick I love kitties.
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 am

rhiannonj wrote:I didn't even know who Amy Winehouse was. I don't follow that kinda music. catlick I love kitties.

Did not know her either..

LOL I love doggies!

doggie
DONALD TRUMP HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A** AGAIN 464651

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum