Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
September 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 am

surprise A high-end prostitution ring catering to Wall Street clients who often would spend over $10,000 for a night bingeing on sex and cocaine has been busted and 17 people indicted, authorities said on Wednesday.

"The business of high-end prostitution is enormously profitable," Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes told a news conference, adding that the ring earned more than $7 million over three years.

Hynes said clients often spent in excess of $10,000 in a single night. He said they were "all high-end customers coming from the financial markets. People with nothing but money."

http://news.yahoo.com/police-bust-prostitution-ring-catering-wall-street-210925038.html

no

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

Well, isn't that special. We have the "religious right" catering to the decadent Wall Streeters, keeping them in lots of cash for their extra curricular activities. Some world we live in.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am

For what these people are paying for one night of "fun", an unemployed American could live for a year!
BLeep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 am

Amen to that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Redpossum on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 am

DesperateInRI wrote:For what these people are paying for one night of "fun", an unemployed American could live for a year!

So, the question is, will the Wall Street types get fired for this? Or will it be the usual situation, in which the prostitutes go to jail, and the "clients" are protected by wealth and privilege?

I'm guessing the latter.

Redpossum
Member

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 56

http://possumhole.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm

It won't matter if they don't do something this week in DC. Prisons will be broke, courts won't work, police won't get paid, we'll all be fighting for space in the street.

And, as per usual, the recipients of the "services" will not be arrested, the providers of the "services" will.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Redpossum wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:For what these people are paying for one night of "fun", an unemployed American could live for a year!

So, the question is, will the Wall Street types get fired for this? Or will it be the usual situation, in which the prostitutes go to jail, and the "clients" are protected by wealth and privilege?

I'm guessing the latter.
I am guessing you are right about that. Sad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by 462Tech on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Yes the "service" providers will go to jail and pay large fines. However, this wasn't a rinky dink operation, $7 million dollars in three years isn't chicken feed. There might be a client list floating around. This could get ugly for some folks.

462Tech
Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 50
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by americatheneedy on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Well the wall streets aholes have been screwing everybody for years, I don't know why this is news, at least they paid for it this time!!!

americatheneedy
Member

Posts : 311
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Jobless_in_Ma on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Lmao America! I was thinking the same thing!!

_________________
Thanks to all members for participating in the discussions.

Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2348
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 42
Location : Ma

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

462Tech wrote:Yes the "service" providers will go to jail and pay large fines. However, this wasn't a rinky dink operation, $7 million dollars in three years isn't chicken feed. There might be a client list floating around. This could get ugly for some folks.

I hope it does get ugly. General rule of thumb will be only gets ugly for the "service providers" not for the "service recipients".

Think about it, 7 million dollars. That's alot of bonus money. Once again, we got screwed and didn't have any of the fun. (sorry for being so crude)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Maybe I will send them some soap on a rope. razbery

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by couth11 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
surprise A high-end prostitution ring catering to Wall Street clients who often would spend over $10,000 for a night bingeing on sex and cocaine has been busted and 17 people indicted, authorities said on Wednesday.

"The business of high-end prostitution is enormously profitable," Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes told a news conference, adding that the ring earned more than $7 million over three years.

Hynes said clients often spent in excess of $10,000 in a single night. He said they were "all high-end customers coming from the financial markets. People with nothing but money."

7 million toward HR589 ???!!!??? $10,000 in a single night. There have been points in my life where I didn't see that much money in a year!

http://news.yahoo.com/police-bust-prostitution-ring-catering-wall-street-210925038.html

no


Last edited by couth11 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

couth11
Member

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by jchapman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm

I suppose the name of the agency that provided service to thes Wall Street whigs is called Womanpower confused
The way some of the staffing agencies are run in my area, including the one that I just put 2 letters in front of, Wall Street ain't the only place this is going on queen

jchapman
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by couth11 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

I wrote an article, awhile back, that sort of addressed that idea, jokingly. Look at all the really personally identifying info we are forced to disclose-and for jobs that don't exist.

couth11
Member

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

americatheneedy wrote:Well the wall streets aholes have been screwing everybody for years, I don't know why this is news, at least they paid for it this time!!!

LMAO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
americatheneedy wrote:Well the wall streets aholes have been screwing everybody for years, I don't know why this is news, at least they paid for it this time!!!

LMAO

And may of them say they pay too much already in taxes, but have plenty of money to spend screwing others! LOL

catlick

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Member

Posts : 329
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by troycomic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Now the gov is going after the world's oldest profession! At least these girls were working. If I could I would.

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Police bust prostitution ring catering to Wall Street

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum