Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?"

4 posters

Go down

Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" Empty Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am

86.5%
Yes, there aren't enough jobs out there
1,985 votes
7.1%
No, things seem to be getting better
163 votes
lol!
6.4%
I don't know what to think
146 votes

Vote now and leave a comment!

http://business.newsvine.com/_news/2011/07/08/7041276-are-you-discouraged-by-the-job-market

Back to top Go down

Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" Empty Re: Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?"

Post by couth11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 am

OMG people- read the nasty comments!
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?" Empty Re: Take the MSNBC Poll - "Are you discouraged by the job market?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am

couth11 wrote:OMG people- read the nasty comments!
I saw them, I left a comment for them! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Thank you! So did I.
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

I especially like the comments that blame over population. Hmmm, where have I heard before that the answer to our economic woes is to have less people.

HMMMMM....... I think it was sometime in the 1940's.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by nfpexec Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Yes I answered the poll & it still amazes me how those who are employed are TOTALLY clueless about the realities of finding work in this economy. I really dont have the energy to expend on them anymore. Just last month I had a huge argument with two guys over this subject & they are no longer on my radar. If nothing else this crisis has shown me who my real friends are.
nfpexec
nfpexec

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:I especially like the comments that blame over population. Hmmm, where have I heard before that the answer to our economic woes is to have less people.

HMMMMM....... I think it was sometime in the 1940's.
affraid Let me guess, did that "theory" start in Germany?

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm

They really want us dead! This isn't just me being oversensitive. They hate the fact that we exist so much that they really think we deserve not to live, so that they can live "better" because they are "better" and more deserving of existence than we are. We are being pitted against each other as a society, and we, here are on the short end of the stick.
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Austan Goolsbee was just on MSNBC with Andrea Mitchell - his concern is how the debt ceiling negotiations are going to affect Wall St. - NOT THE ROTTEN JOBS NUMBERS THAT CAME OUT TODAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Pam is still looking for people to sign her petition to make us visible:
http://signon.org/sign/mr-president-and-congress?source=s.em.cr&r_by=268274
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

couth11 wrote:Pam is still looking for people to sign her petition to make us visible:
The only problem I have with signon.org's petitions is that your name and address are visible to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

smindles wrote:
couth11 wrote:Pam is still looking for people to sign her petition to make us visible:
The only problem I have with signon.org's petitions is that your name and address are visible to everyone.

Your chest hair is visible from here lol!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
smindles wrote:

Suppose to be, you NY Hankie! Wus the matta - you ain't got none? Chicks dig it.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:25 pm

smindles wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
smindles wrote:

Suppose to be, you NY Hankie! Wus the matta - you ain't got none? Chicks dig it.

Chicks with adams apples maybe. LMAO
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
smindles wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
smindles wrote:

Chicks with adams apples maybe. LMAO
Where is that X mod when I need him??? Yankee, GO HOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down