Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
September 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 am

The media coverage of the ongoing debt ceiling negotiations has often painted President Obama as painfully eager to be considered a champion of austerity. Yet White House staff say the press has generally misunderstood or mislabled the president's motives. Ask top aides what the administration prioritizes, and they will place job creation well above spending reductions.

To many progressives, Obama's logic appears flawed. How would slashing trillions of dollars from the budget over the next decade help the 14 million Americans who are currently unemployed? But tucked beneath the president's rhetorical strains was an important declaration:

"One of the most important things we can do for debt and deficit reduction is to grow the economy," Obama said. "Deficit reduction, debt reduction should be part of an overall package for job growth over the long term. It is not the only part of it, but it is an important part of it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/obama-open-to-stimulus-debt-reduction-plan_n_887093.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

I think the President would absolutely be open to it, I don't think, however, that the Republicans would, look at the push back from the last one, if they won't extend benefits, why would they agree to a second round of stimulus. I don't think the President is our problem, he can't vote, he can only suggest and we see how far his suggestions have gotten us. Not to say personally I do think we need it and I think it's a good idea, but we have already had states returning the unused money alloted to them now that they have Republican houses and Governors.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 am

The President is included in the current negotiations and unemployment extensions as part of a second stimulus must be included in any deal that is made. If it isn't, come the first of the year, there will be around 25 million unemployed Americans with no income whatsoever.

If this is not part of any agreement on the debt ceiling issue, we can say good-bye to federal unemployment extensions on December 24. The budget will be in place and there will be no money allocated for further unemployment benefits under the federal program.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 am

The republicans would not even think of a stimulus!!!!!!!! And stimulus is not the answer also if Obama did get a stimulus, you can bet unemployment benefits are not going to be in this one!.. that's a quick fix for Obama.. He needs a firm plan that without lies, or deceit that will steadily create jobs over months into next couple of years and he has NO rabbit in the hat for that one, if he did he would already have done it! I repeat, we are in the middle of a vise and its being squeezed everyday!

exhaustedandtired/1208
Member

Posts : 863
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:The republicans would not even think of a stimulus!!!!!!!! And stimulus is not the answer also if Obama did get a stimulus, you can bet unemployment benefits are not going to be in this one!.. that's a quick fix for Obama.. He needs a firm plan that without lies, or deceit that will steadily create jobs over months into next couple of years and he has NO rabbit in the hat for that one, if he did he would already have done it! I repeat, we are in the middle of a vise and its being squeezed everyday!
The Republicans are not even considering further extensions of unemployment benefits beyond the end of the year. As I said, any second stimulus would have to contain provisions for these extensions. Who knows what the outcome will be on the current debt ceiling negotiations, but the President must stand firm and demand what is right for the people or we will have a total economic collapse!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

So true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:The republicans would not even think of a stimulus!!!!!!!! And stimulus is not the answer also if Obama did get a stimulus, you can bet unemployment benefits are not going to be in this one!.. that's a quick fix for Obama.. He needs a firm plan that without lies, or deceit that will steadily create jobs over months into next couple of years and he has NO rabbit in the hat for that one, if he did he would already have done it! I repeat, we are in the middle of a vise and its being squeezed everyday!


The only reason the GOP does not like stimulus is because it works. Can't have Obama succeed now can we? Not sure about your state but most GOP controlled states did not take the money. Think of how many jobs can be saved or created with another 300B. Most of the last stim pack was paid back and there is still 300B there from last time. The cuts the right want will only hurt us but that is there plan to DESTROY America so Obama fails. What a bunch of horses A$$ES!!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by tristen303 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 pm

640k in Jobs wow what is that a month in a half of new jobless claims? that was money well spent LOL We are broke as a nation period, even raising taxes only pays on interest not the actual debt it is insane to think we need to spend more money on programs that end up producing little results but costing a lot and add to the ever expanding interest payments. At some point somebody has to say no more spending…. Is it the Dems? Nope their base is the entitlement crowd which is why the voting block that pay taxes has shifted to the right (they’re sick of paying for everyone else while they are hurting). Other then saying there is a problem the Dems won’t even acknowledge that we can’t spend any more, to do so alienates their base. The Repubs while at least acknowledging the issue came up with a budget (something the Dems still haven't done how’s that for fiscal responsibility) but they know that budget would never get implemented so it doesn't matter. If they were serious we they would stop the wars and subs to their benefactors. The majority of Americans who pay their taxes don’t want another stimulus because the last was a failure and they think leadership is incompetent (which it is). The left complains about how much the tax cuts cost.....but cost who? Only those that pay taxes lol…..shouldn’t they get a say in where their money goes. The stimulus cost how much per job lol It is so bad that instead of calculating jobs created (when they couldn’t) they had to come up with the mythical number of jobs saved which even liberal economists ridiculed. We need to cut spending and stop the “let’s spend our way out of it mentality” (remember were about ready to go beyond the tipping point in GDP anybody that wants to spend more at this point is seriously compromised mentally. We are out of money period....I get how those that receive the benefits want it... they always will, but to waste revenue raises on another round of failed stimulus is unfair to those who pay for it.


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125561746839087509.html?mod=WSJ_WSJ_News_StimulusPackage35_4

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125981166068374185.html?mod=WSJ_WSJ_News_StimulusPackage35_2

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

We went from an 8 million job LOSS to a 2 MILLION job surplus. I would say it worked just not big enough and like I said the right refused to use the money. Deficits only matter when the dems are in office, ask Dick Cheney right DEFICITS DON'T MATTER, that is what he said.

Please explain how borrowing 800B from China and giving it to te rich will help us tristen? It did not work under Bush did it?? Bush Tax cuts need to go.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

One more time . OBAMA signed the recent bill giving tax cuts to the rich. Bush left office in 2008. You fail to be objective and you are a moderator?

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm

stansmad wrote: One more time . OBAMA signed the recent bill giving tax cuts to the rich. Bush left office in 2008. You fail to be objective and you are a moderator?

NO the GOP held up tax cuts for EVERYONE! Plus the unemployment extensions you are collecting NOW! Don't question my MOD skills please!!! Just because you don't agree with my politics. We are adults here not children.

Obama had NO choice but to sign it or EVERY AMERICAN would have seen a tax increase. The GOP protected the rich again WAKE UP.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 pm

It also was done not only for the middle class tax cuts but to end the near 6 month wait for unemployment extensions. stansmad, do you not remember last year as we all advocated so hard to get 4213 passed? It did nothing for the 99ers, but they kept up this show of ridiculousness until December. Then in December, signed Don't Ask Don't Tell, Unemployment Extension, Tax Cuts. Sure is funny that people have such short memories. And, please don't question his Moderator skills, he is here to moderate, not be a complete reference guide or an encyclopedia. He is also not required to be objective when the facts are the facts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 pm

To be fair, it's not just the wealthy that need to pay. They need to restructure the tax code completely. These are bad economic times and everyone needs to share the hurt so to speak. That being said, the middle class and the poor, unemployed and the elderly are the only people right now bearing the brunt of the pain. If you would like to argue that with me, go right ahead, however, know this, I have 10 pages of printed material I can show you to back this up. When the Country is in trouble, everyone pays and pays what they can. To date, there is more than an imbalance here, in addition to which these tax cuts which were extended, were done so to create jobs, which they have not. It's precisely like the Tarp program, done for a reason, nothing happened and no one is being help accountable. Oh, except for the unemployed and the 99ers, who as you well know are just a drag on this wonderful society. Where are your memories of all this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

FYI- I have collected NO benefits since MARCH 2010. What do you mean he had no choice? If you remember he caved almost immediately instead of negotiating and pissed a lot of people in his party off. I am wide awake. On another site you have referred to republicans as " repukes" and "baggers", therefore you do not show objectivity to me at all. I have been on this site for over 2 years and the favoritism is always leaning left. If you are not Democrat you are automatically a "wingnut", "teabagger", "for the rich" etc.etc. Kick me off if you like, it's your job as a "moderator" I guess.

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Redpossum on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

With all due respect for Getthem and MaryKay, who are both very good moderators, my stance on this one particular issue does not agree with yours.

I would have preferred that Obama had stood his ground, and I would politely suggest that it was his responsibility to do so. There is no reason to fear confrontation when righteousness is on your side. Unless you have no courage, and Obama sadly appears to be very much The Cowardly Lion. (Of course, the Republicans are playing the role of the Tin Woodman, since they obviously have no heart.)

It would not have hurt the 99ers one bit if all the tax cuts had expired. Yes, it would have cost many working Americans more tax money, but it would have hurt the rich far more than the working folks, and the additional tax revenue would have helped prevent the current budget crisis. To quote Mary Kay, "the facts are the facts".

Redpossum
Member

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 56

http://possumhole.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by tristen303 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

And my side was wrong and you know that so how does that justify your side continuing the same mistake? I have posted over and over how Dick (good name) was wrong but not raising taxes is not giving away money to the tax payers that it came from IT’s THEIRS. It’s their money they earned it, only entitlements are given… and it comes from the earners. Having tax payers keep more of what they earn is not giving them anything (they've earned it is their money) they’re just keeping more of what they earned. This is a fundamental right and the BS about how all rich are thieves or stole it or don’t deserve it is about as old as Social Justice BS and WMD crap. I mean this is the part with the left I just don't get I wish somebody without rhetoric could explain this. How what I earn is yours or decided by somebody who didn’t earn it (or earn anything), couldn’t earn it. For that matter why do the people that take my earnings get to decide how much is mine? And all because I’m being judged on either the manner I earned it, how much I earned or what you need I just don't understand. So by birth right if I was rich I owe you, by my birth right I owe because I couldn't have become successful in any other country (both are so weak and reaching arguments they aren't even worth debating that’s slavery). If I make 100 dollars it's my money period if I pay 20 dollars of it in taxes it is still my money you didn't earn it, need and want don't trump earning. So if instead of paying 20 dollars in taxes I only pay 10 how the heck are you giving me the money that I’ve earned. There is no logic in that. How about this how about everybody just pays for themselves with what they earn and pays for the services they use. That's fair right

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 pm

stansmad wrote: FYI- I have collected NO benefits since MARCH 2010. What do you mean he had no choice? If you remember he caved almost immediately instead of negotiating and pissed a lot of people in his party off. I am wide awake. On another site you have referred to republicans as " repukes" and "baggers", therefore you do not show objectivity to me at all. I have been on this site for over 2 years and the favoritism is always leaning left. If you are not Democrat you are automatically a "wingnut", "teabagger", "for the rich" etc.etc. Kick me off if you like, it's your job as a "moderator" I guess.

Nobody is "kicking you off". Every member here, including Admins and Mods are entitled to their opinions. Political debates always tend to get heated, and I agree that there should be no name-calling of the other party in such a debate. Even though getthem is a moderator, he does have the right to express his opinion, just as you do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 pm

It would in fact, as you say Redpossum, however, you forget about the unemployment extension that was tied to it. People without money going into winter while yet another congressional holiday? Yes, everyone's taxes would have gone up and maybe they should have, we will never know, but they would not approved the unemployment extension for those still eligible. The 99ers were never even considered as I said. I too have been without benefits since April of last year. And if he stood his ground and walked away with nothing for the unemployed, what then? I cannot just say okay, even though it didn't have any benefit for me. Revenues are sorely needed, and until we are all back to work, cuts have to go, particularly, since the states are now making up their own rules as to the "year" given by the President with regards to the extension of the tax cuts. How is it no one is screaming about that. I do believe we are all entitled to our opinion, but lets not forget the whys of that agreement either and that end is not being upheld.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
stansmad wrote: FYI- I have collected NO benefits since MARCH 2010. What do you mean he had no choice? If you remember he caved almost immediately instead of negotiating and pissed a lot of people in his party off. I am wide awake. On another site you have referred to republicans as " repukes" and "baggers", therefore you do not show objectivity to me at all. I have been on this site for over 2 years and the favoritism is always leaning left. If you are not Democrat you are automatically a "wingnut", "teabagger", "for the rich" etc.etc. Kick me off if you like, it's your job as a "moderator" I guess.

Nobody is "kicking you off". Every member here, including Admins and Mods are entitled to their opinions. Political debates always tend to get heated, and I agree that there should be no name-calling of the other party in such a debate. Even though getthem is a moderator, he does have the right to express his opinion, just as you do.
AGREED, WELL SAID.

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 pm

stansmad wrote: FYI- I have collected NO benefits since MARCH 2010. What do you mean he had no choice? If you remember he caved almost immediately instead of negotiating and pissed a lot of people in his party off. I am wide awake. On another site you have referred to republicans as " repukes" and "baggers", therefore you do not show objectivity to me at all. I have been on this site for over 2 years and the favoritism is always leaning left. If you are not Democrat you are automatically a "wingnut", "teabagger", "for the rich" etc.etc. Kick me off if you like, it's your job as a "moderator" I guess.

Because I lean left that makes me a bad moderator? I don't think so No If you are senstitve to my framing of the right with my REPUKES and BAGGERS I can just say right and far right if you want. If it offends you I have no problem changing what I say. How is that for MODERATING for you?

I will not stand by and let people bash me. I am a new kind of liberal your worst nightmare a PROGRESSIVE I PUSH BACK!!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Bashing ? Are you kidding me ? I simply said BOTH sides should be heard without namecalling like you are clearly doing. Didn't you say we all can act like adults on here? The only nightmares I have with liberals is they want to spend more and more money to fix things and it HAS NOT WORKED ! You leaning left has not a damn thing to do with your being a "bad moderator" and YOU KNOW IT ! SOCIALISM HAS NOT, NOR WILL IT EVER WORK. "The problem with socialism is ,sooner or later you run out of other people's money" Margaret Thatcher. Your NIGHTMARE comment is funny ! Too bad, your socialist leader OWEBAMA doesn't have the balls to push back.

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 pm

stansmad wrote:Bashing ? Are you kidding me ? I simply said BOTH sides should be heard without namecalling like you are clearly doing. Didn't you say we all can act like adults on here? The only nightmares I have with liberals is they want to spend more and more money to fix things and it HAS NOT WORKED ! You leaning left has not a damn thing to do with your being a "bad moderator" and YOU KNOW IT ! SOCIALISM HAS NOT, NOR WILL IT EVER WORK. "The problem with socialism is ,sooner or later you run out of other people's money" Margaret Thatcher. Your NIGHTMARE comment is funny ! Too bad, your socialist leader OWEBAMA doesn't have the balls to push back.

Its worse then I thougt with you, fox news has you brainwashed to say socialism. Rolling Eyes Too bad your hero Beck is gone. THANK GOD!! Seems to me rich people are the ONLY ones to benefit under the right. Pay back the socialist tier 3 the dems fought for you to collect then. I guess you don't want to collect SS either. The system you paid into and are entitled too. BUSH CREATED THE DEBT WE HAVE NOW!!

Bush Signed TARP 810 BILLION
Bush TAx Cuts 2.7 TRILLION
Bush wars 1.2 TRILLION
Oil Subsidies 25 BILLION

As we know Reagan did NO better!!

As we know and you probably don't the stim has been paid back that Obama signed and created 2.7 million jobs and saved countless others. Stop watching fox, they will only make you uninformed.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ! You have succeded in something that a liberal pulls out of the hat EVERYTIME ! Use FOX NEWS, PALIN, TEABAGGER, WINGNUT, BECK, LIMBAUGH, HANNITY, BRAINWASHED, etc. etc.to make a point. I voted R last time because I felt Obama was a flash in the pan. So because I voted this way I am automatically thrown into a category. I could not possibly have a mind of my own , right? My employer PAID into my unemployment fund for 35 years so I feel like that is fair to draw from it, don't you? I PAID into social security for this time also, so why would I not be entitled ? There are MANY MORE democrats in congress who are millionaires than republicans. Bush created the debt we now have ? So Obama gets a free ride then? Is he responsible for anything ? People say well ,Obama is not a dictator, he can't control everything. Yet when Bush is brought up EVERYTHING is his fault. Didn't Democrats have control of congress then ? Tell me what they accomplished when they had the power.

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

stansmad wrote: CONGRATULATIONS ! You have succeded in something that a liberal pulls out of the hat EVERYTIME ! Use FOX NEWS, PALIN, TEABAGGER, WINGNUT, BECK, LIMBAUGH, HANNITY, BRAINWASHED, etc. etc.to make a point. I voted R last time because I felt Obama was a flash in the pan. So because I voted this way I am automatically thrown into a category. I could not possibly have a mind of my own , right? My employer PAID into my unemployment fund for 35 years so I feel like that is fair to draw from it, don't you? I PAID into social security for this time also, so why would I not be entitled ? There are MANY MORE democrats in congress who are millionaires than republicans. Bush created the debt we now have ? So Obama gets a free ride then? Is he responsible for anything ? People say well ,Obama is not a dictator, he can't control everything. Yet when Bush is brought up EVERYTHING is his fault. Didn't Democrats have control of congress then ? Tell me what they accomplished when they had the power.

That term SOCIALIST has been pounded into your head by your party that is a fact. Yes I blame Obama for not telling the house to start passing jobs bills. His attitude of wait is pissing me off. Read through some of the treads here. I tell it like it is and I am hard on Obama when need be. I will not let Obama slide, at the same time calling him Owebama seems like a fox term too. Yes I balme Bush for the debt. Add up the number I put up its almost 5 trillion. Did Obama go back in time and spend that money?

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by stansmad on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Again tell me what the democrats accomplished when they held the hammer in Congress, I think I missed that. BTW- GM has NOT fully paid their loans off for your info, look it up. They used money for a payment from an ESCROW account that was TARP funded. Sen. Grassley called Geitner on this false claim and they had to backpedal. They also totally screwed their stockholders when they filed bankruptcy. So if Obama is not held accountable for anything then what is he doing in office? He did not need to go back in time to raise the debt, he has blown a ton in 2+years already. I will return soon, I must call Beck to see what to say next and when to use the bathroom.

stansmad
Member

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum