» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The New T.E.A.M.: H.O.T.O.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New T.E.A.M.: H.O.T.O.

Post by casheyes on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello Everyone,

Fellow Americans regardless of your ethnicity or gender
We all are still holding out for hope in this economic apocalypse.
Plenty of you here have been in this forum longer than,
I have has notice that things has been the same; no call backs,
Interviews, feelings of hopelessness, worrying where or
When you will get back on your foot.

Well, Today might be the day you can breathe a sigh of peace and
Re-gain some of what you lost, if you would hear me out for a minute
Of your time.

Let's admit here, that the economy is a priority concern and many
Have gave us these false sense of hope and the Government keep breaking their promises.
You wonder what it will take for me to get back on my foot. it will
Take a lot of help from a T.E.A.M.; you cannot go this really alone.
I believe we were guided here, not by a search engine but by inspiration to
Express our suffering, and misguided experiences in life.

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Re: The New T.E.A.M.: H.O.T.O.

Post by casheyes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh I am sorry to inconvenience you with no form of clarity.
What does Team H.O.T.O means?
It means Help. One.Teach.One.
This is the principle and purpose we will build upon, that by helping a person achieve their goal as a team, we will benefit by teaching someone that same way.
For example, if I was help by this team we build, we will teach someone how I achieve it in order to keep repeating that success.
We will be of course virtual in order to reach everyone and keep a open door policy of communication.
The Requirement is easy and simple you just got to be open minded, and respectful of others views.
Simple as that; Rules are a) just be careful of what you say and b) how you say it c)last,but not least have fun and contribute to the group.

That's all, this is no cult or those groups that brainwash or feed you falsehoods and lies.
I want to build this team out of necessity and in the urgency for rapid employment.
When we finally do return to work, we might have no other choice,but to work in groups.
I am open for comments,suggestion, or you might need advice feel free to post question here. Suspect pale Question Sleep sunny

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Still kind of lost and don't know what you are trying to achieve or how. Could you explain a little more.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by casheyes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm sorry what I am trying to achieve?
It's simple, let me use a example to explain it and you will catch on.
Let say, for instance you tried networking and it never yields the desired results instantly as you would want it to be, instead of you have to goto this person or you lack in an area, you have someone covering this while having a constant flow of contacts.
See individually you waste time trying to piece things together especially a resumes, etc.. you already have a person who knows how to critique it , s/he tells you what needed and if it's confusing you got a person that can assist you in typing it with corrections the only thing you have left is to submit it and if it got the results you wanted , we then, pass that process to others and it keep flowing.

I notice that they still rely heavy on resumes, and you need people to help get you in the door. I realize that it is highly competitive in this job market, but no one has thought about that if this person got a job,and s/he is willing to break it down for you to understand it will take a load off of you and others. In other words make your time productive and keep you up instead of always stressful.
I notice also that the department of labor can just do so much and this team will fill those spots needed because they never make time or take time to explain anything worth while at the department of labor.

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

"Cash Eyes", I am trying to understand what your thread is suggesting. We need to be protective of solicitation, confidentiality issues regarding our members and documents traded, and generally to make sure we are following this forum's rules.

I'm not saying you are breaking any rules. I just don't have a grip on your suggested barter system. Please try to provide a focused explanation.

Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Okay, casheyes, if I am following you correctly, this is a group you wish to start with our members, not a site already in existence.

We would form groups, such as resume writing, interview tips, that sort of thing? If, in doing this, people have success, we report on the resumes and tips that achieved the desired results and then help one another when interviews and jobs of interest to members are posted, so they can prepare for the application and interview process. Is that what you are saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by casheyes on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 am

You hit the mark!!!!!
Is this allowable here?
If it is, I would find out what I can and can not do .

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by casheyes on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 am

If it is not, you have places that allow it and if I can link it,I can link this site there instead of solicit it here.

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 am

X wrote:"Cash Eyes", I am trying to understand what your thread is suggesting. We need to be protective of solicitation, confidentiality issues regarding our members and documents traded, and generally to make sure we are following this forum's rules.

I'm not saying you are breaking any rules. I just don't have a grip on your suggested barter system. Please try to provide a focused explanation.

Many thanks.

Cash Eyes, please read my post. We need to understand what you are proposing.

The rules for this forum can be found here... http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/f9-rules-and-privacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 pm

casheyes wrote:If it is not, you have places that allow it and if I can link it,I can link this site there instead of solicit it here.

Locking thread. NO solicitation of any kind is allowed on this forum. Please review UF2's Forum Rules and Code of Conduct.

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t1593-forum-rules-faq-and-code-of-conduct-for-all-members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum