Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them

4 posters

Go down

Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them Empty Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them

Post by Angelicrisis Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm

This is an article I ran across thats about a week old.

I have to preface by saying this past week has been extremly difficult. Anyone that knows me from my previous post knows I'm extemly passionate and try to maintain positivity, but lately I think I'm going through some kind of depression ( moreso than the initial stages when all of this started happening.) I have my bachelors in Psych and have always taken pride in staying ahead of my own thoughts, lately though I've felt emotionally and physically weaker. Everything is amplified and for as resiliant as I try to be, the amount of evil and level of shame I feel for myself and the people in power in Washington has slowly increased. I just don't understand the methodology behind letting this many people suffer, when wars, deficit, and their own self-indulgent needs have taken precedence.

With that last thought in mind, I think it's ironic that in the video the speaker does'nt understand why there aren't anymore resumes'.

Anyway I only ask for your thoughts and hope, as you are all in mine and I give you what strength I can spare.

Oh yeah ....heres the article, take care everyone. Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them 578472

http://www.99ersunemploymentextension.com/jessie-jackson-jr-tries-to-help-99ers-unemployed-and-gets-little-help-from-them/

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them Empty Re: Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them

Post by TR11005 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 pm

We can email him our Resumes. Nobody sends Resumes by the snail mail anymore. You can fit a Titanic ship full of resumes on a large flash drive. Why do you want to cut down all those trees.
The "Tan Man," Speaker of the House needs to find "Where are the jobs?" It looked great for him on the golf course with the President. Should have visited Cleveland with the Governor of Ohio that was there too. The Vice President "Gets it."

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them Empty Re: Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I sent my resume to resumesforamerica, the campaign that Rep. Jackson started at the beginning of the year.

All 15,000 of them are now part of the Congressional Record.

We should keep this going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

I emailed mine as well Desp. I agree we should keep this going. Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I didn't know about the 1st resume campaign, but I sent my resume to him recently, and asked him if he would consider doing another campaign and otherwise work with the jobless and promote the passage of HR 589. I faxed, tweeted and emailed him. I gave him this web address, and the 99ers letter. I haven't heard back.
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

That's great couth. Thanks for doing that for all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmainframe Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:This is an article I ran across thats about a week old.

I have to preface by saying this past week has been extremly difficult. Anyone that knows me from my previous post knows I'm extemly passionate and try to maintain positivity, but lately I think I'm going through some kind of depression ( moreso than the initial stages when all of this started happening.) I have my bachelors in Psych and have always taken pride in staying ahead of my own thoughts, lately though I've felt emotionally and physically weaker. Everything is amplified and for as resiliant as I try to be, the amount of evil and level of shame I feel for myself and the people in power in Washington has slowly increased. I just don't understand the methodology behind letting this many people suffer, when wars, deficit, and their own self-indulgent needs have taken precedence.

With that last thought in mind, I think it's ironic that in the video the speaker does'nt understand why there aren't anymore resumes'.

Anyway I only ask for your thoughts and hope, as you are all in mine and I give you what strength I can spare.

Oh yeah ....heres the article, take care everyone. Jessie Jackson, Jr. Tries to Help Article/video :99ers Unemployed and get’s little help from them 578472

http://www.99ersunemploymentextension.com/jessie-jackson-jr-tries-to-help-99ers-unemployed-and-gets-little-help-from-them/

Thanks for that info Angel. Yes, I sense the evil that has taken over not only congress, but also corporate america. Of course, much of what I feel is clouded by the anger and discust I feel towards these 2 powerful entities, and their inability to help the long-term unemployed (congress), and the way they hoard billions while not hiring new workers and ease the strain felt by the people who currently have jobs (corporate america).

We need to be strong and have faith that the forces of good WILL prevail, and that the collective madness that has overtaken this nation (and nations in europe) will dissipate.

Angel, you WILL survive this and see the day when things return to the "Old Normal".
jmainframe
jmainframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

jmainframe wrote:
Angelicrisis wrote:This is an article I ran across thats about a week old.

Thanks for that info Angel. Yes, I sense the evil that has taken over not only congress, but also corporate america. Of course, much of what I feel is clouded by the anger and discust I feel towards these 2 powerful entities, and their inability to help the long-term unemployed (congress), and the way they hoard billions while not hiring new workers and ease the strain felt by the people who currently have jobs (corporate america).

We need to be strong and have faith that the forces of good WILL prevail, and that the collective madness that has overtaken this nation (and nations in europe) will dissipate.

Angel, you WILL survive this and see the day when things return to the "Old Normal".

Appreciate the kind words Jmainframe. Hoping this does all end soon.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum