Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

RIGHT NOW MSNBC HE IS FIRED UP!!!

First one that can find the vid please post.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down


Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Just to add, many people on both sides of isle, as for general public watch Cspan1 and 2, and as result reason why they have to properly and timely address the issues at hand for the people they support, especially when it is a bill on Economic Development and Jobs, like the specific debate yesterday, AND THE FACT that Snowe spoke 20 minutes about the jobless rate and need for jobs in our nation, and Boxer spoke right before and right after her.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm

My main representativ is Rep. Boehner, who is located just 45 mnt's from where I reside, and Sherrod Brown also. I reside in area that is over 92% or so republican, and has been for 15 plus years, especially within the 4 surrounding counties

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Mr. Brown in past whom have contacted and is solid voice, is big player in my state, however not in my region. Ive had better luck contacting state legislatures but not sure how much worth their voice is to the US reps for my state. The governors office, reg. director of economic development has been somewhat helpful in addressing things, the most proactive, however they are appointed by governor and work for job growth type issues mainly.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Just got one of my previous questions directly answered minutes ago on CSpan, as facts reveal that we have now 4.3 million people out of work for one year or longer. That sounds like it would be accurate from other generalized sources before.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Rose on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Ed has always been on the 99ers side. He is our best ally I feel and our best mouth piece to congress. I really think if he can do a show on the 99ers and have some of our interviews up there it will help us greatly.

Rose
Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:Video from Thursday, June 9.

Ed to Cantor and Boehner - "Where are the Jobs?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43349081#43349081
Bump for video - Must watch!!! Thank you Ed! He mentions about half way into the segment, "By the way, 99ers, I haven't forgotten you!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Boehner and Cantor are at this current time so out of touch with reality that we need to focus on approaching them , in a different way, or at least just my two cents that we need to speak to them directly, however boehner is a 'big shot' , at times extremely difficult to even reach and in his own world so to speak, but at same time we need his support. I think we need the democratic party to come aboard this bill and at very most demand working relationships with 'other isle' involving amendments into the bill to eventually make it happen. The month of July is getting here fast, and im not sure it could be done even in that month at this point, there moving quite slow, mostly 'generalized' meetigns, as it applies to the economic development bill and interventions type programs with the lead of economists, businesses, etc...

where is Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, and the rest of the CBC when we need them the most, and to expand to the rest of their party line?? Im not impressed, sorry to say, but appears an entire week went away w/o any legitimate debate/discussions. I shall continue to push along this treaded wate next week, and into July.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 pm

With all due respect to Mr. Shultz as Ive never watched any of his programming shows, I think few lawmakers are going to be concerned or even take his word or him all that serious with reading a recent statement he made, according to on Facebook which states "Mr. Cantor , if u ever appear on this show I'll eat you for lunch". I mean I realize it's 75% entertainment, or show buzzzziness for ratings etc.. but hate to admit it but he is acting foolish, on some levels like Mr. Payne from Fox. I know some on here will provide rebuttals from my post, but I'd hope it can be looked at from a PROFESSIONAL standpoint and a BUSINESS standpoint, which is what approach we are trying to maintain all along in advocating ourselves and our cause as unemployment and exhaustees. Also, isn't this the same indiv. a few weeks ago made some derogatory comment on live air about a female using verbage of the such as 'slut' or to that effect?? Realize people make mistakes, but he is a seasoned vet. and regardless of speaking ones mind, that is just obnoxious and ridiculous, just like is using the word, 'FAT', to describle overweight indiv's out of frusturation, as Ive heard on some local blog talk radio shows, which to me is also innapropriate, and unbusinesslike.

Point here is that how serious is a legislature going to take him and try to rationalize when a person hosting a show mentioning about someone being on his show as guest in that verbage and fashion, sad and unfortunate, and just type of 'talk' we don't really need that type of talk creates more divide and forces people into a corner and wanting to 'fight back' and prove themselves, which isn't going to happen with Mr. Cantor. just my two cents worth, and Im sorry to have read this on fb.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

mj33 wrote:With all due respect to Mr. Shultz as Ive never watched any of his programming shows, I think few lawmakers are going to be concerned or even take his word or him all that serious with reading a recent statement he made, according to on Facebook which states "Mr. Cantor , if u ever appear on this show I'll eat you for lunch". I mean I realize it's 75% entertainment, or show buzzzziness for ratings etc.. but hate to admit it but he is acting foolish, on some levels like Mr. Payne from Fox. I know some on here will provide rebuttals from my post, but I'd hope it can be looked at from a PROFESSIONAL standpoint and a BUSINESS standpoint, which is what approach we are trying to maintain all along in advocating ourselves and our cause as unemployment and exhaustees. Also, isn't this the same indiv. a few weeks ago made some derogatory comment on live air about a female using verbage of the such as 'slut' or to that effect?? Realize people make mistakes, but he is a seasoned vet. and regardless of speaking ones mind, that is just obnoxious and ridiculous, just like is using the word, 'FAT', to describle overweight indiv's out of frusturation, as Ive heard on some local blog talk radio shows, which to me is also innapropriate, and unbusinesslike.

Point here is that how serious is a legislature going to take him and try to rationalize when a person hosting a show mentioning about someone being on his show as guest in that verbage and fashion, sad and unfortunate, and just type of 'talk' we don't really need that type of talk creates more divide and forces people into a corner and wanting to 'fight back' and prove themselves, which isn't going to happen with Mr. Cantor. just my two cents worth, and Im sorry to have read this on fb.

Number one if you have NEVER watched his show YOU SHOULD. Ed sticks up for the working MAN!

NUMBER 2 CANTOR IS A PRICK who DENIED tornado victims help, he should ROT IN HELL.

Number 3 (SAME AS 1) WATCH THE FRIGGEN SHOW BEFORE YOU JUDGE ED.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm

And number 4 - prominent politicians do listen to Ed! They appear on his show all the time! Eric Cantor never will because Ed will eat him for lunch!

I am so thankful that I am not one of the tornado victims. How dare he say we can't help Americans who were devastated by these storms unless it is paid for while he votes to keep giving the rich their ***Moderated*** tax breaks!


Last edited by DesperateInRI on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm

It has also come to a point where it is hard to stay "professional" and "businesslike" when you are fighting for survival. Ed speaks the truth, and if Cantor or Boehner don't want to hear it, "SO BE IT!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 pm

mj33, you never listen or watch Ed, have you ever listened to the so called "Dr." Laura? I agree, no one should resort to name calling, however, listen in on her show some day, although I wouldn't do it, I can understand why he did. She is not someone you would ever want to pity nor is she deserving of much thought. She is to put it mildly a racist. That is putting it mildly and kindly. Two wrongs don't make a right, Ed took his "punishment" like a gentleman. She on the other hand was not suspended for her comments and is beyond anyone's idea of offensive and over the top. And as far as Eric Cantor or John Boehner or Paul Ryan appearing on his show, they would never put themselves out there to be asked direct questions requiring real answers. First question would be, WHERE ARE THE JOBS? It was their number 1 priority in November and December (hidden under the tax cuts). They have no answers, they have no plan except to shoot down any plan placed before them for a vote.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

mj33 wrote:With all due respect to Mr. Shultz as Ive never watched any of his programming shows, I think few lawmakers are going to be concerned or even take his word or him all that serious with reading a recent statement he made, according to on Facebook which states "Mr. Cantor , if u ever appear on this show I'll eat you for lunch". I mean I realize it's 75% entertainment, or show buzzzziness for ratings etc.. but hate to admit it but he is acting foolish, on some levels like Mr. Payne from Fox. I know some on here will provide rebuttals from my post, but I'd hope it can be looked at from a PROFESSIONAL standpoint and a BUSINESS standpoint, which is what approach we are trying to maintain all along in advocating ourselves and our cause as unemployment and exhaustees. Also, isn't this the same indiv. a few weeks ago made some derogatory comment on live air about a female using verbage of the such as 'slut' or to that effect?? Realize people make mistakes, but he is a seasoned vet. and regardless of speaking ones mind, that is just obnoxious and ridiculous, just like is using the word, 'FAT', to describle overweight indiv's out of frusturation, as Ive heard on some local blog talk radio shows, which to me is also innapropriate, and unbusinesslike.

Point here is that how serious is a legislature going to take him and try to rationalize when a person hosting a show mentioning about someone being on his show as guest in that verbage and fashion, sad and unfortunate, and just type of 'talk' we don't really need that type of talk creates more divide and forces people into a corner and wanting to 'fight back' and prove themselves, which isn't going to happen with Mr. Cantor. just my two cents worth, and Im sorry to have read this on fb.

How do you judge someone without knowing them? HUH Laura is a RACIST PERSON and yes I pay attention! Ever listen to her? I bet not another thing you have NO IDEA about but speak on.

Since I DONT KNOW YOU IS THAT FAIR???? WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 pm

I apologize if it came across as in judging that person, as that is wrong and was not my attempt in any specific fashion, I was just making an objection based on what was said in the news from reports, IF it was said.

Im not even going to comment on your caps portion of your post, not even worth responding to be quite honest, its just ridiculous and we don't have energy or time to be taking stabs at one another. Sorry to hear that you have to use profanity on the site, ashame but is what it is. I know nothing about Laura or who you are even talking about, quite confused there also.

We don't have to get so emotional and attack others on the site, quite childish to say the least, sorry. I just contest that it's ashame and sad/unfortunate to learn as I stated, about the indiv. using that word to describe another and also making the comment that was made as not using the right approach, how that really has anything specifically to do with me personally judging is beyond me, that was just my overall opinion and if you don't like it, then sorry and certainly respect yours, but Im not going to lower myself to profanity and especially swearing to other members on forum for no reason, thats just innapropriate and acting out of impulse/emotion , is it not?

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

mj33 wrote:I apologize if it came across as in judging that person, as that is wrong and was not my attempt in any specific fashion, I was just making an objection based on what was said in the news from reports, IF it was said.

Im not even going to comment on your caps portion of your post, not even worth responding to be quite honest, its just ridiculous and we don't have energy or time to be taking stabs at one another. Sorry to hear that you have to use profanity on the site, ashame but is what it is. I know nothing about Laura or who you are even talking about, quite confused there also.

We don't have to get so emotional and attack others on the site, quite childish to say the least, sorry. I just contest that it's ashame and sad/unfortunate to learn as I stated, about the indiv. using that word to describe another and also making the comment that was made as not using the right approach, how that really has anything specifically to do with me personally judging is beyond me, that was just my overall opinion and if you don't like it, then sorry and certainly respect yours, but Im not going to lower myself to profanity and especially swearing to other members on forum for no reason, thats just innapropriate and acting out of impulse/emotion , is it not?

Don't be such a WORRY WART!

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 pm

MaryKay

I did not here anything about the female indiv. you make reference to, so admit can't judge or comment and wouldn't be right. Hopefully the two involved can or will apologize to each other as adults and move on.

did Mr. Shultz apologize to his viewers out of candidness as part of his 'punishment' that you mentioned? I'd say that would be a major positive hurdle if he indeed did so, those that support him.

We know neither of those two legislatures would put themselves out there in that exact Q and A fashion, or very very slight chance, but he must have brought it up either half serious or full seriousness so I just responded with my OPINION, just my opinion only, thats all, its cool, as we're discussing stratagies in moving forward and want to hopefully stay focused as entire group including our media reporters, and other associates.

Have no idea about who Dr. Laura. Is this person not a real doctor or is she a professor and reason quotations were being used or is she a practicing physician that is attempting to be in limelight for working herself into the political agenda? Hopefully whatever issues these two people had with one another are over and smoothed out.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I just need to step in and say this. No, it is not alright to swear at each other here, or call each other names. When it comes to bashing Ed, we tend to get a little protective.

Just a little background, for your information. Last year, when the first "99ers" emerged, no one knew what the term meant, except the 99ers themselves and other unemployed individuals. We were out of the loop in everything, not acknowledged and forgotten.

On the night of the PA primary, when Senator Arlen Spector lost, Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz were covering the results from the NBC studio in Philadelphia. They sat in front of huge windows where an audience could look in. There was a lone gentleman in the crowd who was carrying a sign that had "Tier 5" and "99ers" on it. Matthews and Schultz spotted the man, and when their coverage ended, they followed the man into a hotel lobby to inquire what the sign was all about. The man explained. Ed was so shaken, he promised he would bring our plight to the public and not forget us. He was the first person in the main stream media to say the word "99er" and brought this crisis to the attention of the American people. He kept his word and has been covering the 99ers since. He did let it go for a while -- when he spent time in WI with the unions who were fighting to protect their rights. When he came back, he once again began reporting on us. There is a classic Ed commentary here on the forum from his show the night HR 589 was introduced back in Feb. Look in the Ed Show forum - "Damn you Republicans, you have no heart and you have no soul". Watch it and see his passion. Last night, in the video posted in this thread, Ed once again stated that he had not forgotten us.

If it weren't for Ed Schultz, and his promise, the 99ers would still be where they were last summer - thrown in the corner and forgotten.

That is why some members here resent the criticism of Ed. And in my opinion, you can't even compare Charles Payne and his ignorant, arrogant attitude to the way Ed speaks to the GOP. Ed speaks the truth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:I just need to step in and say this. No, it is not alright to swear at each other here, or call each other names. When it comes to bashing Ed, we tend to get a little protective.

Just a little background, for your information. Last year, when the first "99ers" emerged, no one knew what the term meant, except the 99ers themselves and other unemployed individuals. We were out of the loop in everything, not acknowledged and forgotten.

On the night of the PA primary, when Senator Arlen Spector lost, Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz were covering the results from the NBC studio in Philadelphia. They sat in front of huge windows where an audience could look in. There was a lone gentleman in the crowd who was carrying a sign that had "Tier 5" and "99ers" on it. Matthews and Schultz spotted the man, and when their coverage ended, they followed the man into a hotel lobby to inquire what the sign was all about. The man explained. Ed was so shaken, he promised he would bring our plight to the public and not forget us. He was the first person in the main stream media to say the word "99er" and brought this crisis to the attention of the American people. He kept his word and has been covering the 99ers since. He did let it go for a while -- when he spent time in WI with the unions who were fighting to protect their rights. When he came back, he once again began reporting on us. There is a classic Ed commentary here on the forum from his show the night HR 589 was introduced back in Feb. Look in the Ed Show forum - "Damn you Republicans, you have no heart and you have no soul". Watch it and see his passion. Last night, in the video posted in this thread, Ed once again stated that he had not forgotten us.

If it weren't for Ed Schultz, and his promise, the 99ers would still be where they were last summer - thrown in the corner and forgotten.

That is why some members here resent the criticism of Ed. And in my opinion, you can't even compare Charles Payne and his ignorant, arrogant attitude to the way Ed speaks to the GOP. Ed speaks the truth.


gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks for the explanation, and I admit, and have no problem admitting I didn't know all of that, or even 3/4ths of that post/story you told, but the original poster that leashed out at me could have CLEARLY EXPLAINED that to me in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT MANNER AND TONE. I am ok with it now, thanks for the explanation (smiling)! I have no problem with indiv's telling it like it is, have had legislature from home district many of you would know of who was in federal prison for doing just that among other things, 9 yr's in fed. prison while impeached from his duties as congressman, but at same time using slang words still isnt' right either, but that's just my honest opinion.

As for Payne, admit no comparison as he his total lack of understanding and pure arrogance is likely unexplainable and irrational. At same time, my only comparsion there was more less that both of them appear to blame each other from some statements said, in extreme ways as its quite humorous but at same time can become sad when trying to understand what is transpiring and getting them to comprimise at even a very tiny level.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am

mj33, I'm glad to see that this issue has been resolved and hopefully we can move forward together, with the background information that our good admin Desperate articulated so well.

Could anyone really hope for someone more knowledgeable and balanced as Desperate in every post that's made? That's why as a member of this forum I get especially riled and on defense when go nowhere negative posts the size of essays and repetitious attacks are posted here (I'm not referencing you here).

And please observe the contributions of MaryKay as well. Very knowledgeable and VERY busy in the background.

So I'm glad resolution has been accomplished. Take care, mj, and thanks.

See you around this most positive and helpful place Very Happy


Last edited by X on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by mj33 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am

X:

thanks for the encouragement and positivity there. Yes, at times over past couple or few years much longer type posts etc... can be often challenging to read/follow on such a forum thread site of multiple posts on singular topic, and knew friend that used to post exremely long emails to where at times could take at least 5 mnt's to read, amazingly, no kidding, just his nature unfortunately of rambling etc..

Constructive criticism is tough skill at times to learn and pick up, nobody is perfect and that skill on such a site like this could be fine line, especially when a person can be quite 'touchy' on a subject or read too much into what one is saying based on assumptions.

As for 589, even though it wasnt mentioned, at least the unemp. rate was mentioned on tonights PBS politics roundtable discussion at very end, each were aware of the true numbers of unemployed and all party lines made note of Obama needing to at least tell the people some sort of plan or being more active in responding to the american people, interestingly enough.

mj33
Member

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks MJ,

Yes we're all on edge and not in our "groove". It's been a long ugly road for most of us here. It's good that there is dialogue going between everyone - members, mods, admins, characters like me (x)...

HR 589, oh it's not dead. Yes you are seeing what I'm seeing. Unemployment talk is coming about again. The trick is that the most immediate and so delayed action for 99er relief has to be first priority in the next few weeks.

And your comment about the numbers is great. It's all going to come to a head. With some of the very well written communication that has been put out in the last several days, I personally think we have a very good reason to believe.

There are indeed a few representatives who elected to sponsor this bill and therefore are accountable for it's current and future state.

Take care MJ...


Last edited by X on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm tired.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am

DesperateInRI wrote:Go to Ed's home page and vote.

Poll: Should President Obama fight harder against Republicans who block jobs programs?

http://ed.msnbc.msn.com/


Okay we've sorted out some issues that were important to discuss. But please let's get back to this thread's intent.

Please follow Desperate's request. Participate in this vote, unless it's too late. I can't check that right now. Please check it for me.

Thanks!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:08 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum