Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

+11
ca
mrmarti
lendmeflight2
Ron S
mj33
gettheminNOVEMBER
ExhaustedinCA
exhaustedandtired/1208
Jobless_in_Ma
Angelicrisis
"G"
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 Empty Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by "G" Sun May 22, 2011 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

The President & Co-Founder of the American 99ers Union will be a guest on Fox Business on Tuesday, 5/24 to discuss the merits of extending unemployment insurance in America. Details to follow.

"G"

Back to top Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 Empty Re: Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Anyone have the link yet I tried to tape it but I missed. It was about the tornado.

Just a side note thanks G, I know you did great.

If anyone thinks fox was going to some how takes Gs side you really have no idea what fox is all about. Evil or Very Mad

Hey G you should go on the Ed show just an idea??
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 Empty Re: Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Anyone have the link yet I tried to tape it but I missed. It was about the tornado.

If anyone thinks fox was going to some how takes Gs side you really have no idea what fox is all about. Evil or Very Mad

I made the bad mistake of continuing to watch their "Entitlement Series" and my television almost went out the window. They have absolutely no clue whatsoever. Where have these people been living for the past few years? I find it amazing that they don't know anyone that has been unemployed during this "recession". Then they went on to talk about how wonderful Medicare is. Right! Just ask my 82 year old mom how great it is. She has to supplement it with additional insurance out of her measley Social Security benefits just to buy her medication.

The anchors and correspondents at Fox can't be real journalists. Nobody can be that heartless. IMO, they are actors reading from a script written by the corporate thieves.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Gregg, I thank you for your willingness to go into hostile territory and support I said little got done for us that reflected a positive attitude from fox or a bit of compassion. Why should anyone expect anything good . That is my point. End result..... Nothing was gained at all . And never will be as far as fox is concerned..

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Anyone have the link yet I tried to tape it but I missed. It was about the tornado.

I made the bad mistake of continuing to watch their "Entitlement Series" and my television almost went out the window. They have absolutely no clue whatsoever. Where have these people been living for the past few years? I find it amazing that they don't know anyone that has been unemployed during this "recession". Then they went on to talk about how wonderful Medicare is. Right! Just ask my 82 year old mom how great it is. She has to supplement it with additional insurance out of her measley Social Security benefits just to buy her medication.

The anchors and correspondents at Fox can't be real journalists. Nobody can be that heartless. IMO, they are actors reading from a script written by the corporate thieves.

They are doing it all week too. Rolling Eyes Soon their rating will drop more then they already have. They are finally being seen as the right wing news machine they are. All they do is bash Obama NON STOP! Obamas pint Ireland, well fox news said he was Chugging 40s. Rolling Eyes Nothing but a bunch of POOR hating Racist B@ST@RDS!! Twisted Evil
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by "G" Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

"G"

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

TR11005 wrote:The truth is no matter what Gregg did or say on FAUX they were out to make him look bad. I still give Mr. G an A++++++++++++++++++ for trying. I don't see where it hurt us. Only confirms that FAUX is not worth the time of day. Without seeing the interview the network is F-------------------. That is my opinion. You can't convince a network that the only reason the Tea Party exists is through their bias views.

They would have crucified Jesus. No reason ever to mention or use that network ever again. Gives The ED Show and others the information they need to show FAUX bad reporting. I am sure Ed Schultz will say something tonight. He has been on a roll with that network. More good reason to watch MSNBC, CNN and other responsible reporting.

BOYCOTT FAUX!!! Nice try Mr. G. Us long term unemployed will always support you. Your heart always comes through, no matter what others think. YES, I am very happy you have a new job for now. That you care to wage this economic war.

Agreed, thank you 'G' for speaking for the unemployed in a very hostile environment. Having said that, 'G', please seriously consider going to other media outlets, like CNN and MSNBC, there you will get a fair hearing, unlike FOX. I stopped watching them long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

We would be better served Gregg going to Ed show instead of Fox!!! I just do not understand going into somewhere they're goal is to destroy your cause and tear down any comments that is contrary to their political arena! Why would anyone think otherwise! Anyone knows they can have two parties with opposing views and they call that fair and balanced?? Right!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

If I were to be interviewed on Fox, the vary first thing I would say after that ask me a question would be to say " Are you going to let me answer". If someone has good points they interrupt and cut them off so their message gets cut off. But if someone is stumbling and faltering then they let them talk. Fox knows what they are doing.. That is until I get on there!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I didn't think that interview was any worse than many others I've seen. Gregg was very professional and handled himself really well. Certainly didn't come across as being ignorant or desparate. The end question from the interviewer was uncalled for. Your looking better, etc. That appeared to be a slam for sure, but other than that I've heard this same story all over about UI is not free money, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks G, I have a job now after 3 years but I am still fighting for the rest of ya! Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 34243
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank you for your efforts with the brain dead Faux news crowd and their fat faux journalists, G, I'd be in jail.. I don't know how you can stand it, there is no way they will do anything but try and make unemployed people look bad. Like that crap at the end, 'you look clean' and 'your shirt fits'. That kind of crap is exactly why I could never do their shows, always some insult but no way can they debate your numbers and facts. At least he didn't suggest cannibalism this time as a way to survive.

Thank you G, I admire you for going into the lion den.

Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Ok I just watched it,now that ignorant AHOL referred to unemployment insurance as feeding from a trough like a pig? Now the unemployed are money hungry pigs?

He heard all the facts and did not give a crap. He had his blinders on from the start and in all honesty G did a great job. Please next time mention the rich tax breaks are being paid for by borrowing money from china. I guess rich folks are allowed steal the entire trough. pig

O boy time to tweet.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Great job Greg and for all those that continue behind the scenes to 'fight the fight' and keep advocating as a group and in their own personal ways for the movement of the unemployed, job creation, and those less fortunate for not having jobs.

I think Greg did great, offering a professional answer to each question that the fox correspondant presented, and it just shows the inept ability and lack of knowledge in such blatant way from Fox reporter in his last comment about JUDGING GREG in how he looks, unbelievable. He not only talked to him previously at some point, which obviously never did full research on who greg is or anything about his past, but then has anacity to basically judge him like a book based on how he was dressed. It wouldn't have mattered as we all know if he dressed with a nice shirt, a suit, sportsjacket button down shirt etc... as he is strong advocate for unemployed and unemployment insurance.

At very least Fox news research team should be prepared in asking right questions, and I think the reporter was caught off guard and couldn't handle with how Greg used FACTS, numbers, and track record/history of the TRUE REALITIES of the unemployed in today's market in US.

Once again, if Im wrong on somethign, I have no problem admitting it, but we're dealing with those that could care less, or wont' admit their 'small minded' thinking and lack of understanding. Fox is a joke, a news station that is supported and owned by republican and one sided way of thinking in life, but it is a start in right direction as we need educate and work together with all possible outlets, politicians, and possible state legilstatures in charge of adopting bills and influencing those in charge.

Keep fighting as Oprah W. always says for our cause and doing the right thing.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm

What is that fox "reporters" name? He is looking a bit chunky these days. I would like to tweet him on how he looks on Tv? As a big guy myself it is like throwing stones at glass houses but I am not on TV nor am I am buttwipe, sellout piece of crap lying fox news BIACH!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

well, good point I suppose there, gues that can kind of cross a viewers mind, however let's not stoop ourselves down to lower levels that are out of normal actions, cockiness and lack of knowledge is to be expected as proven track record unfortunately exists, so that in itself is bad enough, let alone how a certain individual handles himself/herself or looks. If they have a health spending acount package or incentive health program, people on that level in worksite sector man ytimes are unmotivated, lazy, and just look at bottom line of things, acting short term rather than long term or solution solvers.

Hopefully we can all come together amongst all legislatures and news media folks and do right thing for long term unemployed and with educations grants and job creation. It's not like Greg and many others of us can just go back to school and get 'retrained'.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm

That commentator is THE biggest POS I have ever seen!!!! Great job G!! Thank you for all you do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Ok I just watched it,now that ignorant AHOL referred to unemployment insurance as feeding from a trough like a pig? Now the unemployed are money hungry pigs?

He heard all the facts and did not give a crap. He had his blinders on from the start and in all honesty G did a great job. Please next time mention the rich tax breaks are being paid for by borrowing money from china. I guess rich folks are allowed steal the entire trough. pig

O boy time to tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/cvpayne Happy Tweeting!!! pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

I just did too Twisted Evil

Heres one of the ones I sent

@cvpayne One of the biggest reasons I dont watch fox is because of you and stewart varney, your both arrogant, ignorant fools. #foxnewslies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:I just did too Twisted Evil

Heres one of the ones I sent

@cvpayne One of the biggest reasons I dont watch fox is because of you and stewart varney, your both arrogant, ignorant fools. #foxnewslies

I've done 3 from the site - "Mark's story - a 99er welcomes death", "Al didn't Make it" and our own story "When unemployment runs out - Meet the 99ers". I asked him to come here for a visit. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

I cant believe people still actually listen to fox news commentators and reporters. People like Stewart Varney are beyond redemption Evil or Very Mad

I only watch it when gregg is on lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:We would be better served Gregg going to Ed show instead of Fox!!! I just do not understand going into somewhere they're goal is to destroy your cause and tear down any comments that is contrary to their political arena! Why would anyone think otherwise! Anyone knows they can have two parties with opposing views and they call that fair and balanced?? Right!

In a battle, you have to face your enemies. Telling it to an ally is like preaching to the choir.

Tweet the fat, arrogant fool! @cvpayne

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 758924

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 8:20 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:We would be better served Gregg going to Ed show instead of Fox!!! I just do not understand going into somewhere they're goal is to destroy your cause and tear down any comments that is contrary to their political arena! Why would anyone think otherwise! Anyone knows they can have two parties with opposing views and they call that fair and balanced?? Right!

In a battle, you have to face your enemies. Telling it to an ally is like preaching to the choir.

AHH I FEEL A BIT BETTER DARTH IS OUT!!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

AHH I FEEL A BIT BETTER DARTH IS OUT!!

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 Dartht10 Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 468390

Go get him Darthtater36! Look forward to it! Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 4 758924

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 8:30 pm

This needs to be turned into a story. With the trough reference. Fox news thinks the unemployed are pigs.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:34 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:This needs to be turned into a story. With the trough reference. Fox news thinks the unemployed are pigs.

I think Fox News is &**$#****!!! I would not dishonor a pig by comparing it to Fox!

I think all this guy thinks about is eating anyway. Last time he called us "cannibals"! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum