Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one

+2
mistermunster
gettheminNOVEMBER
6 posters

Go down

Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one Empty Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one Empty Re: Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one

Post by mistermunster Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Hatch, needs the crap kicked out of him. I volunteer to do it too. Guys a menace.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one Empty Re: Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one

Post by Angelicrisis Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm in love with her mind chare

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I think Hatch needs a drug test 12 panel, make sure whatever he is taking comes up in his pee.

Rachel Maddow rips Orin Hatch a new one 468390

Maybe he is on steroids.

You know, out of all of this, the one thing I have learned is those Republicans are a-holes.

Dazed
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:36 pm

For years, everytime I see him interviewed, I ask the same question, who votes for this man? And a bigger question . . . WHY??

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Did I hear a politician telling a big oil welfare queen he was 'out of touch'?
If so, ouch, because I was under the impression most politicians were out of touch.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm

I Thought the same thing.... LMAO It was Mr. Rockefeller of all people....sigh, the hipocrasy.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

mistermunster wrote:Hatch, needs the crap kicked out of him. I volunteer to do it too. Guys a menace.

I agree...I am all for a public stoning!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 pm

MaryKay wrote:For years, everytime I see him interviewed, I ask the same question, who votes for this man? And a bigger question . . . WHY??

The stupid Mormons in Utah thats who. He's a Mormon and they stick together. Romney and Beck are cut from the same crazy cloth. Every time Hatch opens his mouth, CRAZY talk comes out. Mans a loon.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 9:05 pm

mistermunster wrote:
MaryKay wrote:For years, everytime I see him interviewed, I ask the same question, who votes for this man? And a bigger question . . . WHY??

The stupid Mormons in Utah thats who. He's a Mormon and they stick together. Romney and Beck are cut from the same crazy cloth. Every time Hatch opens his mouth, CRAZY talk comes out. Mans a loon.

I wonder how many wives Hatch has being from Utah and all?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

I agree about Hatch.. But leave the Mormons out of it. Thats not right to pick on a Religion..
Sorry I am offened when one religion is grouped in to one..
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mistermunster wrote:

Well thats not officially allowed anymore, thanks to outside pressures from Non-Mormons, probably what they are crazier. But I wouldn't put it past him to have a few hidden away somewhere.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri May 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Judi58 wrote:I agree about Hatch.. But leave the Mormons out of it. Thats not right to pick on a Religion..
Sorry I am offened when one religion is grouped in to one..

They vote and are in Utah...sorry just facts. Plus I had my own personal experiences with them, Almost married one.....Very strange and intolerant people from my experience and I got to be around a few over a 3 year period. My advice...steer clear.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:I Thought the same thing.... LMAO It was Mr. Rockefeller of all people....sigh, the hipocrasy.

I was washing some dishes while I listened to that exchange and I had to stop and back up the video and play it again, then I LMAO. Maybe the only group more out of touch than a politician are the people that buy politicians. I'll bet that one is a close call.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Fri May 13, 2011 9:38 pm

They vote and are in Utah...sorry just facts. Plus I had my own personal experiences with them, Almost married one.....Very strange and intolerant people from my experience and I got to be around a few over a 3 year period. My advice...steer clear.[/quote]

That's like hating all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.. I may not like and I guess can say I hate the Rep's but I would not single out one for their Religion ...
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Judi58 wrote:They vote and are in Utah...sorry just facts. Plus I had my own personal experiences with them, Almost married one.....Very strange and intolerant people from my experience and I got to be around a few over a 3 year period. My advice...steer clear.

That's like hating all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.. I may not like and I guess can say I hate the Rep's but I would not single out one for their Religion ...[/quote]

This comes from MY experience, So lets leave it at that. Hatch is STILL and HAS always BEEN A FOOL in Congress and HAS NO love for the unemployed, his words and actions cannot be refuted.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mistermunster wrote:

Well thats not officially allowed anymore, thanks to outside pressures from Non-Mormons, probably what they are crazier. But I wouldn't put it past him to have a few hidden away somewhere.

Check out the show Sister Wives on TLC, my view is to each his own. I just really hate hatch and he needs to be exposed as theBIG OIL RAT BIACH he is.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down