Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history

+2
Angelicrisis
gettheminNOVEMBER
6 posters

Go down

Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history Empty Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cisco-braces-for-biggest-rb-18516084.html?x=0

Hello GOOLSBY STOP SPINNING THE NUMBERS YOU DUMMY! no
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history Empty Re: Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history

Post by Angelicrisis Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Looks like the 2nd dip in the economy is coming. This would explain alot of the stupidity coming from congress. It does'nt explain what the decent people of this country are going to do.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history Empty Re: Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Cisco is a mobile company with a lot of trucks. I said that gas would cause hugh layoff's and this is the beginning! Obama's answer: Stop driving those gas guzzling trucks! Cisco says Ok, we will mr president: Now here is 4000 folks that are losing jobs because of your answer to correcting gas prices!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:Cisco is a mobile company with a lot of trucks. I said that gas would cause hugh layoff's and this is the beginning! Obama's answer: Stop driving those gas guzzling trucks! Cisco says Ok, we will mr president: Now here is 4000 folks that are losing jobs because of your answer to correcting gas prices!!!

Its the spectulators and Wall St that sets the prices. All of congress would have to take a stand. Since 20% of dems and 100% of the GOP get money from them its hard to get anything done. Now if people hit the streets that is a different story.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:20 pm

The GOP has brought up over and over the moratorium on "drill, baby, drill". That is their solution for everything. It was even mentioned at the Ways & Means Committee hearing on HR 1745 this week as a deterrent to job creation.

Whenever I hear this brought up, I think back to last year and the devastating Gulf Oil Spill, which we are still seeing the affects of today, and who knows what lies ahead as a result of this disaster.

Until stricter regulations are put into effect, and big oil money stays out of the pockets of the GOP, this is not a solution for job creation. It is another disaster waiting to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

It sounds to me they picked the wrong time to venture into different avenues. The cuts are being made to "Luxury" items they have ventured into. Feel bad for those folks, those are most likely all good paying tech jobs as well...
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm

I saw on the Maddow show that if we drilled every well the price would drop 3% thats NOTHING! Stop the wall st corruption that is the answer.

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Here is the truth as I see it!!!! I am an expert!!! (don't believe that).. But I saw 1st. they give oil companies 4 billion in tax credits.. Then the oil company says it pays 40% in taxes. LIKE HELL THEY DO!!!!
Its all funneled down in prices. We give them tax breaks and they figure what their cost of operations is and doing business from A to Z then they figure after calculating their total cost or expenses (INCLUDING TAXES THEY SAY THEY PAY ) and mark up their expenses and or cost of operations and then calculate how much we pay for a gallon of gas. THEY"re loop hole to rape us and rob us , is when there is a hint of a crisis or catastrophe or anything, then its an excuse for them to jack up prices even more. How the HELL does anyone think they manage billions in profits and then pay Hugh illegal bonuses to exec's.. HELLO! HELLO!!!
Its the consumers paying all of these taxes, and cost and more. The 4 billion in credits is just for the politicians to allow them to make even more Hugh profits.. There should be all of the congressmen and president sent to jail knowing this! But its fill my pockets, Please and I will help you!!! This is the true picture. NO other way!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Its called organized crime !

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

MAD Cisco braces for biggest layoffs in its history 66067 thumbs down mad bluh

Need I say more?

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Fri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

All I did was look up who gets how much 'slush money', that's what I call it, from big oil and you will find the biggest cheerleaders for big oil right on Twitter carrying on like someone just snatched their purse...oops maybe they think someone will. The same principle can be applied to any industry and it becomes obvious real fast who is bought and paid for and by whom.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm

I think we (the earth) are having all these earthquakes because we are extracting the underground plates lubricant - THAT BE OIL - I mean if the plates move they should at leasst be oiled nicely, so they move without to much trouble. Your cars engine needs oil, I think we are taking too much out of our engines underground. Might be a bigger problem some day. I think there must be a reason their is oil underground, and maybe we should let it be. My daughter laughed at me. Of course she is smarter than I am. uh-huh, feel free to laugh now...........Dazed

LMAO
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Disgusting to see those oil guys crying to keep the tax breaks. They looked as stupid as the big car makers going up to the hill and crying for a bail out, and they came in a private jet, etc. Anyway, I think I saw a special on 60 minutes about all the US Corps that have set themselves up as off shore companies, and I think Cisco was one of the ones they did the special on. Absolutely, no one in the offices the 60 minutes crew visited except one office worker, and she just said the CEO and mgmt team were out for the day - what! The Corps are able to get tax breaks from this as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down