Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People

3 posters

Go down

Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People Empty Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 am

Bernie Sanders, one of the most reasonable people in Congress, went on MSNBC yesterday to discuss the debt limit and the real human cost if the GOP gets its way and decapitates Medicare. Concise and effective as usual, he broke down how the GOP is 'blackmailing' the American people by refusing to tax the wealthy towards deficit reduction. 'They believe that... the only people who sacrifice are the middle class and working families.... I think that's pretty crazy,' he said. We couldn't have put it better.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/586495/bernie_sanders_on_debt_limit:_gop_is_blackmailing_the_american_people/

Back to top Go down

Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People Empty Re: Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri May 13, 2011 4:59 pm

I absolutely love this guy. That 8 hour fillabuster was something else, made me proud to be an American. This is one man who has his head and heart in the right place. Never can be sure about anybody, but I am sure about him. American thru and thru. Yes he is. Dazed
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People Empty Re: Bernie Sanders on Debt Limit: GOP is Blackmailing the American People

Post by CLO Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Just when it all seems utterly hopeless- a shining light! I SO admire this man- I wish there were at least 20 more like him... loved that Freudian slip from Cantor- entitlement "problems"- shows what the freshman teasackers and neocons think of us average folks out there, doesn't it?I hope the whole lot of these teasackers are voted out in 2012!

CLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm

He is one of the kindest men. And CLO, I too hope the Tea Party is just a flash in the pan. They are not making many friends right now and hopefully, they will ride the Paul Ryan wave right to extinction, but you never know what the American people will vote for, look at last November. I know it is common in every mid-term as far back as you can think, but with the country in this state, I would never have believed that it would have gone that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by suri Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Gotta LOVE Bernie Sanders! Bernie for President!! Razz He just has the toughness to 'tell it like it is'?

Hoping we've given the Repubs enough rope, shine some light on their dark minds, let them show people who they are AGAIN and AGAIN, so we can get on to a fresh start.

suri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down