Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Great news. Keith Olbermann is coming back. This is great news to the unemployed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/22/keith-olbermann-website-fok-news-channel_n_826774.html


Last edited by kemcha on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

OUTSTANDING I love Keith, I knew he would land on his feet.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

It was only a matter of time. Hopefully, his site station will be up and running by Spring. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Keith Olbermann FOK NEWS

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/online/keith-olbermann-says-his-fok-news-channel-debuts-tonight/

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:04 pm

getheminNOVEMBER wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/online/keith-olbermann-says-his-fok-news-channel-debuts-tonight/

“The Union” is the only protection
you have when the drunken boss comes in to fire you because he doesn’t
like you, or because he got elected on a promise to his puppet-masters
that he’d fire you and everybody else like you so as to soften this
country up to pit the urban middle class against the rural middle class
so nobody’s paying attention as the corporations reduce everybody they
can to subsistence levels while they take the collected
drops-in-the-bucket of the mere thousands of bucks stolen from the fired
or the de-unionized or the retirement-delayed, and turn them into more
millions to stuff into their own pockets.

Words from Keith

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Moving topic to "Unemployment News" forum where it will be merged with the current topic on this subject.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

getheminNOVEMBER wrote:
getheminNOVEMBER wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/online/keith-olbermann-says-his-fok-news-channel-debuts-tonight/

“The Union” is the only protection
you have when the drunken boss comes in to fire you because he doesn’t
like you, or because he got elected on a promise to his puppet-masters
that he’d fire you and everybody else like you so as to soften this
country up to pit the urban middle class against the rural middle class
so nobody’s paying attention as the corporations reduce everybody they
can to subsistence levels while they take the collected
drops-in-the-bucket of the mere thousands of bucks stolen from the fired
or the de-unionized or the retirement-delayed, and turn them into more
millions to stuff into their own pockets.

Words from Keith

That is so true. I only wish more people understood this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:13 pm

kemcha wrote:Moving topic to "Unemployment News" forum where it will be merged with the current topic on this subject.

Thanks been away and forgot it was already up.

gettheminNOVEMBER
Member

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 pm

That's okay, that's why I moved and merged your topic with the current one. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by tristen303 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 pm

FOK news thats funny he knows who has the ratings for sure. I like balance and he is the Rush of the left I missed hearing his opinons on things.

tristen303
Member

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by mistermunster on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

tristen303 wrote:FOK news thats funny he knows who has the ratings for sure. I like balance and he is the Rush of the left I missed hearing his opinons on things.

I love how it MOCKS Fox in it's visual design. FOK NEWS. pirat

mistermunster
Member

Posts : 847
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 54
Location : ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm

It's hilarious, that's for sure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Keith Olbermann Website: 'FOK News Channel' Debuts

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:22 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum