Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
No Osoma picture EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
No Osoma picture EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
No Osoma picture EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
No Osoma picture EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
No Osoma picture EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
No Osoma picture EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
No Osoma picture EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
No Osoma picture EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
No Osoma picture EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
No Osoma picture EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
No Osoma picture EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
No Osoma picture EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
No Osoma picture EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
No Osoma picture EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
No Osoma picture EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

No Osoma picture

+4
chopthis91
gettheminNOVEMBER
lendmeflight2
troycomic
8 posters

Go down

No Osoma picture Empty No Osoma picture

Post by troycomic Wed May 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Oboma will not release Osoma's death photo. We need to see it, especially the 9/11 victim families.

Also I if you think there was a doubt about his birth cert, what till yall hear from the conspiracy theorists with this.

This will just raise some doubt. I think he is dead but "when the check is in the mail", I only relax when it is in my hand.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

No Osoma picture Empty Re: No Osoma picture

Post by lendmeflight2 Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah, we have no way of knowing that he is actually dead if we don't see the picture. I actually think that the picture is pretty unrecognizable due to the damage from the gunshot which is why they aren't releasing it.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Well here is the thing if Bin Laden was NOT dead don't you think by now he would have released a tape saying F U USA? Come ON he would gloat until the goats came home.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Wed May 04, 2011 8:04 pm

The photos need to be released for some closure especially for the friends and families of the 9/11 attacks. I know they are graphic but the world needs to know he's dead. Conspiracy theories are gonna grow rapidly if they aren't shown imo...
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm

chopthis91 wrote:The photos need to be released for some closure especially for the friends and families of the 9/11 attacks. I know they are graphic but the world needs to know he's dead. Conspiracy theories are gonna grow rapidly if they aren't shown imo...

Did not work with the birth cert for Obama it actually made it worse. We need to trust our Prez. Like I said if he was not dead we would be gloating by now.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I want a picture to put on my Christmas Tree.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

I don't like gory pictures, but I think I would like to see this one...

Back to top Go down

Post by RookieCAF Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 pm

I am certain the man is dead. I would not mind seeing a picture to support the claim, but more out of curiosity than need.

As far as trust, that is an ongoing issue.
RookieCAF
RookieCAF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Lendme is right. One of the ABC News correspondents tweeted that he was unrecognizable. He sustained a gunshot wound to the eye and it was pretty gory.

Would a certified copy of the DNA results help?

There were several people in my area who had loved ones killed on 9/11 and they were interviewed on the local news station and in the Providence newspaper. They all said they still have not found closure in their loved one's deaths and pictures were not going to help.

Last edited by DesperateInRI on Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed May 04, 2011 11:48 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
There were several people in my area who were killed on 9/11 and they were interviewed on the local news station and in the Providence newspaper .

Now that is one hell of a reporter.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu May 05, 2011 12:19 am

I think he is still alive I think it's funny

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu May 05, 2011 12:23 am

Are you serious Tristen? If so why do you think that aside from all the other conspiracy theorists theories.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 am

You guys Obama is wicked smart, if anybody thinks he had the SEAL's kill him on sight they aren't thinking. Bin Laden is the intelligent find of the 21st century. Think about all he knows all the World Leaders and Generals and financiers’ of terrorists around the worldand how they communicate etc. The Air Force said we can take him out and then get DNA but Obama’s team I’m sure suggested “Why do always have to blow several million to kill a guy when for under a million can’t we snatch him with special ops and interrogate him”? That's why so many SEAL's went in that’s why they said what they said.
Bin Laden is sitting in some hole with a newspaper given to him everyday describing how the world thinks he's dead so no lawyers, no courts, no protests, no hope of rescue. So start talking; we will never know the truth for years but I promise Obama is way to smart to do otherwise. If not him then the military but that is way to much information to lose and this way if he's dead we don't have to share access with him to other countries and potentially compromise what we know or allow him to communicate in some fashion.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 am

Yes, and JFK didn't die in 1963 either. He was incapacitated and his wife would have had to take over (as did Woodrow Wilson's). In order to prevent that and allow VP Johnson to become president, they lied and said he was dead. In reality, they shipped him over to Greece. That is why Jakie married Onassis.

No Osoma picture 2564727711 ......and I believe that myth like I believe bin Laden isn't dead. There will always be conspiracy theories.

He is dead. Just looking at the faces of the President and his top Advisers in the Situation Room on Sunday tells you he is dead. That photo couldn't be a fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu May 05, 2011 1:28 am

I don't know about all that I just can't imagine all that information to be wasted.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 am

I see your point tristen but I totally disagree. I really don't think Osama has that much intel to get. He hasn't really been active for years.

I am sure that the the initial order was to take Osama alive "if possible". The definition of "if possible" is going to vary widely between a SEAL and the President. A SEAL is no Joke, there is no way he is going risk the life of a single team member to bring Osama back alive. I bet as soon as he reached for a weapon the SEAL team just reacted and he ended up dead. That's why everyone in the entire building was either wounded or killed. Those guys are machines.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 am

If the WH had broadcast the live feed of OBL's demise Sunday night, the same bunch of people would still come up with some conspiracy on Monday morning because no matter what Obama does the same bunch of people aren't happy unless they are bitching. OBL is dead, he got what was coming to him, end of story.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am

Abbie wrote:If the WH had broadcast the live feed of OBL's demise Sunday night, the same bunch of people would still come up with some conspiracy on Monday morning because no matter what Obama does the same bunch of people aren't happy unless they are bitching. OBL is dead, he got what was coming to him, end of story.

X2!!

They will never be happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum