Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
I have many worries and concerns... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
I have many worries and concerns... EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
I have many worries and concerns... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I have many worries and concerns...

+2
lendmeflight2
mommafran
6 posters

Go down

I have many worries and concerns... Empty I have many worries and concerns...

Post by mommafran Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 am

But tonite all I can think about is the Royal Wedding!! I am so excited its almost crazy!! I have watched everything on telly and plan to get up at 4a.m to watch everything"live". Strange huh? Hopefully I am not the only one. Embarassed

mommafran

Back to top Go down

I have many worries and concerns... Empty Re: I have many worries and concerns...

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 am

I am going to watch it too. I have spent quite a bit of time in London and I actually hate the royal family but this is a piece of history that is pretty rare.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

I have many worries and concerns... Empty Re: I have many worries and concerns...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 am

I have always wanted visit London. Maybe in another life!! lol
The new princess looks beautiful and very comfortable. She had smiles from ear to ear in every shot...She must be the happiest girl in the world right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am

I think I heard her wedding dress is the same style that Grace Kelly wore at her wedding? did I hear that right? she wears it well!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am

Sick & Tired wrote:I think I heard her wedding dress is the same style that Grace Kelly wore at her wedding? did I hear that right? she wears it well!!

Yes, very simple and elegant. No frills and the tiniest waistline I have ever seen!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommafran Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 pm

It was absolutely beautiful and William kept telling her how beautiful she looked. I almost don't want to get back to earth.

mommafran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm

They seem to truly love each other. I wish them the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Honestly I could care less about the wedding. Just my 2 cents Wink
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

I actually hate weddings and I don't care for the royals in general but I do like history. I was only 6 or 7 when Prince Charles got married so I was looking forward to this one. It's over now and I am done.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm

I have heard that one of the reasons people want to see it and be a part of it is because we all need to see some happiness. It's that Disneyland thing, we all want to be in a magical time where everything is wonderful. I find myself watching Disney movies and wanting to see those happy endings that always have a moral or tell a story of how you should be good to each other and do the right thing. I've been looking at all the Royal pics posted on the Royal website, mostly because I want to see more of it as well. Crazy huh!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommafran Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

disgustedwithgovt wrote:I have heard that one of the reasons people want to see it and be a part of it is because we all need to see some happiness. It's that Disneyland thing, we all want to be in a magical time where everything is wonderful. I find myself watching Disney movies and wanting to see those happy endings that always have a moral or tell a story of how you should be good to each other and do the right thing. I've been looking at all the Royal pics posted on the Royal website, mostly because I want to see more of it as well. Crazy huh!
I so get what you are saying because I am the same way!! Getting "lost" in this wedding seems to make me happy. I keep watching rerun after rerun. Your post just make me feel 100% better!! Very Happy

mommafran

Back to top Go down

Post by irishmalou Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 am

It is nice to see something special that is bigger than we are. I used to live in London in the mid Eighties I love it there. I am hoping that William and Kate see the bigger picture and help those people that are less fortunate. I think they will help and they care about the British people.

irishmalou

Back to top Go down

Post by dmbishop Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:14 am

My mum was born in England. Met my dad during WWII. Her last words to me were... "NEVER LET MY GRANDKIDS FORGET ABOUT ENGLAND!"
On this day MUM, I will never forget you were a "ROSIE THE RIVOTER and my DAD ...was a sergeant. I am proud of my heritage.

dmbishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

mommafran wrote:But tonite all I can think about is the Royal Wedding!! I am so excited its almost crazy!! I have watched everything on telly and plan to get up at 4a.m to watch everything"live". Strange huh? Hopefully I am not the only one. Embarassed

Well good for you. People who dismiss these pleasures of life shouldn't be. Our life is not so sweet but in itself we really should applaud those who carry life forwards with joy.

It's just nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by cps70 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm

LOL Didn't we fight George the 3rd because we didn'want to be apart of this type of thing anymore.Well I guess its true when they say the fartther history get's from the present the more we forget it. Just my 2 cent's.

cps70

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, the royal family really doesn't rule England anymore so we nor they are a part of "this sort of thing" anymore.

With that being said, I still have no use for the royal family.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum