Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early

2 posters

Go down

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early Empty MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Must watch video at the end of the article - O'Donnell vs Taitz!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 762939 MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early Image110 MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 762939

In what could only be described as a bizzarro victory lap, Birther Queen Orly Taitz (who gave this site the proud, somewhat badass moniker “Insane Obama Thugs”) spent her 14th minute on The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell. On the heels of President Obama’s release of his long form birth certificate, Taitz had her work cut out for her if she wanted to sound more delusional than self-congratulatory lunatic Donald Trump.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnell-lambastes-orly-taitz-ends-interview/

Back to top Go down

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early Empty Re: MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 pm

WOW!! That was entertaining!! LOL
LMAO

Back to top Go down

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early Empty Re: MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Yeah, that was awesome. O'Donnell takes no crap. That is what I love about him. He is one sided and probably so. After all, his show doesn't proclaim to be news, it's a political show. If you are wrong he will just say so and kick you off.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Oily titz is another white rich biach who is pissed we have a black prez! TRUTH!!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Oily titz is another white rich biach who is pissed we have a black prez! TRUTH!!

oily titz?? LOLOL
LMAO

What bothers me is, SHE wasnt even born here!! Who the heck is she to say? I think he said she moved here in...what...89'?

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Oily titz is another white rich biach who is pissed we have a black prez! TRUTH!!

oily titz?? LOLOL
LMAO

What bothers me is, SHE wasnt even born here!! Who the heck is she to say? I think he said she moved here in...what...89'?

She came here in 87 I believe. I never heard of her until last night. I wish I could erase that moment now. I wonder if she ever had a JOB?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 pm

IDK but she is a few cans short of a six pack and extremely annoying thats for sure! MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 552349450

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:IDK but she is a few cans short of a six pack and extremely annoying thats for sure! MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 552349450

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz
Read this WOW A Lawyer- Dentist?? I say right wing science experiment gone wrong!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am

Jeez I guess your right! LOL

She has three sons,[6] holds a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, and speaks five languages; English, Hebrew, Romanian, Russian and Spanish.[14][15]

You can use a DDS license from another country here?

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah, if you people here want to complain about immigrants, let me join in.

I am sick of these east Europeans moving here because they are tired of their dictatorship and then move here and promote candidates that want to create dictatorships in our country.

lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

lendmeflight2 wrote:Yeah, if you people here want to complain about immigrants, let me join in.

I am sick of these east Europeans moving here because they are tired of their dictatorship and then move here and promote candidates that want to create dictatorships in our country.

Anyone feel like the joke is on us?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

I cant believe people are following someone who wasn't born here herself and is accusing the president of not being born here...that baffles me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 am

I feel like we must be the laughing stock of the world. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 am

Oh the joke is definitely on us. As soon as ANYONE wanted the black president to show his birth certificate to prove he is eligible for the office, AFTER he was elected, the joke was on us. I guess I should say, the joke IS us.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:18 am

Sick & Tired wrote:I cant believe people are following someone who wasn't born here herself and is accusing the president of not being born here...that baffles me!

They probably look at her as an expert instead. You know takes one to know one?? Well her ego just like trumps will be her downfall!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

oily titz?? LOLOL
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 762939

She came here in 87 I believe. I never heard of her until last night. I wish I could erase that moment now. I wonder if she ever had a JOB?

gettheminNOVEMBER never heard of oily titz? She ran for political office in the California primaries last year. I forgot which office she was running for, but obviously she lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:26 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

oily titz?? LOLOL
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Lambastes Orly Taitz, Ends Interview Early 762939

gettheminNOVEMBER never heard of oily titz? She ran for political office in the California primaries last year. I forgot which office she was running for, but obviously she lost.

Meg Whitmann?? Maybe?? LOL
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down